Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Ryujin's Medical Ward Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Ryujin's Medical Ward Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Ryujin's Medical Ward Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Ryujin's Medical Ward Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Ryujin's Medical Ward Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Ryujin's Medical Ward Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Ryujin's Medical Ward Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Ryujin's Medical Ward Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Ryujin's Medical Ward Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Ryujin's Medical Ward I_vote_lcapRyujin's Medical Ward I_voting_barRyujin's Medical Ward I_vote_rcap 
Will
Ryujin's Medical Ward I_vote_lcapRyujin's Medical Ward I_voting_barRyujin's Medical Ward I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Ryujin's Medical Ward

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Ryujin's Medical Ward Empty
PostSubject: Ryujin's Medical Ward   Ryujin's Medical Ward Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 7:39 pm

Name: Dīenuē no saisei gijutsu
Type: Medical Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: Close
Handseals: Ram - Snake - Boar
Speed: N/A
Description: This technique is one of Ryujin's signature techniques in which he regenerates the DNA and replicates the cells of whatever it is he is trying to repair. This technique can be used to heal himself and others from minor to major injuries in a matter of seconds. From scratches to lost limbs, it can be regenerated to be reformed as his or the target of this technique's DNA structure intended in nature. It all depends on the amount of chakra which is being used to replicate and regenerate the cells.
[D-Rank] Can heal minor injuries such as scratches and small cuts. Almost instantly.
[C-rank] Can heal a bit deeper cuts and fatigue. 2 seconds max.
[B-rank] Can heal first and second degree burns, gashes left by kunai and shuriken ect. and minor broken bones such as fingers or cracked bones. 3 seconds.
[A-rank] Can heal third degree burns, broken bones of any kind, large and deep cuts. 5 Seconds or 2 posts
[S-rank] Can heal fourth degree burns as well as regenerate lost limbs or organs (of course if the user's heart is taken out, they can't do the technique in the first place since they would be dead.) 8 seconds or 3 posts.
Touch is required to pass the healing onto someone else.
Note the difference between seconds and posts is the fact that some battles could take several posts to have a series of actions lasting only 3 seconds happen, whilst others could take a few hours during a short few posts to pass by, thus the two options of using seconds or posts. Also note the technique itself is S ranked, the above mentioned ranks are not ranks but the amount of chakra that is needed for certain things to heal.

Name: Chakra Suction Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Touch
Handseals: N/A
Description: Ryujin can use this technique to touch someone and draw chakra from them. He is only able to gain chakra from whoever he is touching if he has their consent. The amount of chakra he receives can be determined by the one giving the chakra. Ryujin may also send chakra to others through the use of this gateway. Using this technique itself requires no chakra, it is merely used as a gateway for the chakra to travel from one person to another. I do have to pay Exp for buying the technique however.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Ryujin's Medical Ward   Ryujin's Medical Ward Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 7:52 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Ryujin's Medical Ward   Ryujin's Medical Ward Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 8:37 am

Name: Ebola
Element: Suiton
Range: 70 meters
Handseals: Ram - Boar - Bird - Snake - Hare x3
Speed: 80
Description: After forming the fifteen needed handseals the user's chakra will be manipulated into a chakra forged disease, which will be expelled from tiny pores on the user's body in the form of a light blue mist. This mist expands into a 70 diameter range around the user of the technique, and because the mist was forged from the user's chakra he is immune to the disease. Upon the mist making contact with another person/victim, the disease will enter through their own sweat pores on their body and the victim will be infected with the chakra forged disease. This disease has six stages, each advancing as the posts continue.
1st Post: The victim will start to experience a fever, their throats becoming sore, muscular pain and headaches. Their stats (each) will be reduced by 5 due to the muscular pain.
2nd Post: The victim will then start to experience heavy nausea and most likely start to vomit, as well as diarrhea and a full body rash. The victim's stats will now have been decreased by 10 in each stat.
3rd Post: The victim's kidneys and liver will drastically start to fail, they will now have lost 15 stats in each stat.
4th Post: Their rash has gotten worse, causing extreme external bleeding which will lead to death in two posts if left untreated. The victim looses 20 stats in each stat.
5th Post: Their internal organs will start to drastically shut down and cause internal bleeding, the victim will have lost 25 stats in each stat by now.
6th Post: The victim dies.
If an S ranked healing technique was not used before the 3rd post, there is no saving the victim. This technique affects anyone that does not have the user's chakra as their own, meaning allies will also be affected.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Ryujin's Medical Ward   Ryujin's Medical Ward Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 12:34 pm

Yer good
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Ryujin's Medical Ward   Ryujin's Medical Ward Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 4:18 pm

Name: Saibo no Saisei
Range: Touch
Handseals: Ram - Boar - Snake - Bird - Horse - Bird - Snake - Boar - Ram
Description: This technique covers the user's hand in chakra, which can then be spread over the DNA of a person which the hand touches. The chakra will start to cause the cells to rapidly regenerate and create more cells of said person's DNA. It is good for blood loss as it can regenerate more blood, as well as regenerate body tissue. This technique will cause any decent amount of DNA to rapidly regenerate and further grow into a full body, with the physical traits of the person of which the DNA belonged to. The body will however be lifeless. The technique can also be used to regenerate the bodies of the deceased, removing decay as well as any physical damage the bodies possess. Ryujin developed this jutsu to ensure he doesn't run out of DNA to experiment on, and uses it often in his experiments incase the DNA he was using becomes too corrupt. This technique can not be used to farm/replicate DNA for transplants.
Regenerate small body parts (fingers, flesh wounds ect.) - 1 second.
Regenerate half a limb - 3 seconds.
Regenerate a full limb - 5 seconds.
Regenerate half a body - 8 seconds.
Regenerate an entire body from a piece of flesh - 13 seconds.
Remove decay - 5 seconds.

Last edited by Ryujin on Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Ryujin's Medical Ward   Ryujin's Medical Ward Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 4:30 pm

Has this already been approved? The topic was locked and its currently in the approved section.

In any case, I have a question. How long does it take to regenerate different portions of DNA and the Body? Does everything happen at the same speed?
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Ryujin's Medical Ward   Ryujin's Medical Ward Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 4:51 pm

I hate that seconds stuff. Since its so difficult to regulate IC.

But.

Approved. I can see how this Jutsu will be used to falsify certain things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryujin's Medical Ward   Ryujin's Medical Ward Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryujin's Medical Ward
Page 1 of 1