Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Yata & Totsuka Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Yata & Totsuka Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Yata & Totsuka Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Yata & Totsuka Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Yata & Totsuka Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Yata & Totsuka Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Yata & Totsuka Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Yata & Totsuka Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Yata & Totsuka Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Yata & Totsuka I_vote_lcapYata & Totsuka I_voting_barYata & Totsuka I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Yata & Totsuka

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

Yata & Totsuka Empty
PostSubject: Yata & Totsuka   Yata & Totsuka Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 3:47 am

Name: Yata Mirror
Type: Shield
Materials: Ethereal
Visual Description:
Spoiler:
A strange and powerful relic of times long past, the origins of the Yata Mirror remain unclear. Crafted from a strange, almost chakra-like ethereal material, the mirror, a huge construction far greater than any mortal man can wield, the mirror is more properly named a shield. Like a normal shield, it can block physical attacks directed at it, such as swords or punches, though its unique design boasts something even more wondrous.
Ability:

• Major Ability: Nature Transformation Negation- The Yata Mirror has the ability to negate any nature transformation jutsu, whether it be spiritual or physical. It is considered to be the ultimate form of defense for any wielder. To use the Yata Mirror, one must possess Susanoo to hold the ethereal shield. The Yata Mirror requires equal amounts of chakra to block whatever attack it is intended to block. The wielder receives no chakra reduction to blocked jutsu, so if an S Rank jutsu is blocked, they must use S Rank amount of chakra to negate the attack. If they are unable to use the appropriate amount of chakra, the Yata Mirror will disappear until they again have enough chakra.

Cost: 5,000 ryo
Requirements: Susanoo to wield it.

Name: Sword of Totsuka
Type: Sword
Materials: Ethereal
Visual Description:
Spoiler:
A strange sword, the blade of this weapon is comprised entirely of a kind of ethereal, fluid-like energy. The sword can be reshaped at will, though the liquid which comprises the bulk of it is stored into a gourd which serves as the hilt and housing chamber for the blade to extend from. An item of legends, the blade’s ethereal nature allows it to pass by many defenses or, conversely, cut much like a regular sword.
Ability:

• Major Ability: Sealing- The signature ability of the blade for which it is known and which has landed it a spot among legends, this sword has the ability to seal anyone that it pierces, drawing them back into the jar with the liquid blade. Once inside, the body and soul of the target is sealed away within the jar, locked into an eternal dream of supreme bliss. This also allows the wielder to attack ambient souls devoid of a true connection to their body, such as those brought back by the Edo Tensei. The sealed souls can be released upon the wielder’s discretion.
  • Minor Ability: Sharp- Unlike conventional and tangible weapons, Totsuka is a cut above the rest in terms of normal and also its cutting ability. Instead of a physical and metallic blade, the sword of Totsuka is a liquidized blade bottled up inside a gourd(jar) that resembles a container for sake. The sword has no definite shape, making the weapon very versatile in its shape and range. It is extremely sharp, unmatched even by the legendary Seven Swords of the Mist.

Cost: 7,000 ryo
Requirements: Susanoo to wield it.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Yata & Totsuka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yata & Totsuka   Yata & Totsuka Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 3:49 am

Like the stipulation for Susanoo due to size.

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Yata & Totsuka
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Characters and Creations :: Creations :: Item Applications :: Approved Items-
Jump to: