Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications] I_vote_lcapThe Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications] I_voting_barThe Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications] I_vote_rcap 
Will
The Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications] I_vote_lcapThe Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications] I_voting_barThe Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

The Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications] Empty
PostSubject: The Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications]   The Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 9:09 pm

Name: Senmaioroshi
Type: Bukijutsu
Element: None
Range: Close, length of the weapon
Handseals: None
Speed: Boosts user by 50 Speed for the duration of the technique
Description: Similar to Iai Beheading and Moonlight, the user will rush towards the target at great speed as nine extremely fast blade movements take place that is capable of shredding a target into pieces before it's even aware what happen. However it can only cut through defenses that only the blade is capable of cutting. It requires Iaido.
The Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications] Latest?cb=20120227134016&path-prefix=en

Name: Ryūkansen
Range: Sword Length
Speed: Equal to weapon speed stat
Description: Most often used as a counterattack against a thrust or charge, one sidesteps a forward-moving opponent and moves past them. In doing so, one spins in a full circle, adding momentum and centrifugal force to the strength of the sword swing, which is then aimed at either the opponent's back or the back of the neck. Note  the user will only be able to dodge attacks they're normally capable of dodging.

Name: Ryūtsuisen
Description:From a position higher than one's opponent (usually initiated by a powerful jump, meaning jumping over attack or from a higher platform like a tree, physically the user can jump nine feet), one uses the momentum of the fall to strengthen a two-handed sword swing that brings the blade down on the opponent's head or shoulder.

Name: Ryūshōsen
Description: The opposite of Ryūtsuisen, Ryūshōsen is a rising attack meant to strike the jaw from below. For additional power, one uses one's free arm to apply force to the back of the blade and utilizes a powerful upward jump during the attack. Originally this move was designed to slice into the opponent's chin and kill them

Name: Ryūtsuishōsen
Description: A combination of Ryūtsuisen and Ryūshōsen, Ryūtsuishōsen begins with the powerful jump [nine feet] and supported upswing of Ryūshōsen, giving the leap enough power to pass one's opponent in mid-air, and on the returning drop, Ryūtsuisen is performed.

Last edited by Thorfinn on Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications]   The Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 1:11 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications]   The Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 12:43 pm

There are no instants. Please remove the extra stuff in the speed field and just say +50. Also the range for this tech would be more like "weapon length" or something of that manner since close is relative ya know? Also include how many slashes this does.

Please edit ryukansen to say that the user will only be able to dodge attacks they're normally capable of dodging. This is to prevent you from using this to dodge like every attack that comes your way, aka autododging

Ryutsuisen approved.

For Ryutshoushen specify how high the user is able to jump during this technique.

Again, specify jump height
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications]   The Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 12:58 pm

Well you need to edit the Bukijutsu Techniques thread because it has an instant, namely Secret Sword: Moonlight "Accelerates user by 20 Speed for an instant". I have no objections with the others and I'll go edit them.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications]   The Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 1:12 am

Thank you for spotting that. Sorry for the confusion. Please edit it out of your jutsu though...
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications]   The Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 11:58 am

It's okay and I edited the Jutsu
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications]   The Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 7:20 pm

Please edit the "for an instant" out of your first jutsu
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications]   The Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 12:08 am

Dang I thought I got that out, pardon me xD. Edited
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications]   The Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 5:42 pm

Looks good to me. Approved until further notice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications]   The Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Battlefield of Valhalla [Thorfinn Jutsu Applications]
Page 1 of 1