Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Erza (Done!) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Erza (Done!) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Erza (Done!) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Erza (Done!) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Erza (Done!) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Erza (Done!) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Erza (Done!) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Erza (Done!) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Erza (Done!) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Erza (Done!) I_vote_lcapErza (Done!) I_voting_barErza (Done!) I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Erza (Done!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erza

Erza

Erza (Done!) Empty
PostSubject: Erza (Done!)   Erza (Done!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 10:58 am

Erza (Done!) 1901633

Erza (Done!) 0OeODz3
Name: Erza Kal
Nickname: The Crystalline Princess

Erza (Done!) GWSdYHs
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 125lbs
Appearance: Erza is quite the definition of perfect when it comes to beauty. Her hair can be described as being as white as snow. Her eyes can be described as being as blue as the ocean waters and sparkle as bright as crystals in the sun. These very blue eyes do not seem to pierce you, oh no, they are simply calm, unless of course you anger her. Her skin is quite fair, which compliments her wonderfully blue eyes. Her nose is rather small, as well as her pink lips. Her frame can be described as rather slim but with a few curves.

Like the princess she believes she is, Erza tries her best to dress in the finest clothing she has, while also being prepared for the adventures she may take. Normally, Erza may wear her hair up and have it tied in a ribbon, although there are times where she may keep it down. The color if said ribbon depends on the color of her outfit. Her outfits may consist of shorts or a skirt with a T-shirt or a tank top. Then there are those days where she may simply decide to wear a dress. On her feet, She can be seen wearing flats or sandals. However, there is no one color that she likes to wear. She likes all different kinds of colors due to the fact that she loves crystals and crystals can come in many colors.

Erza (Done!) EW0JlD2
Village: Kirigakure
Character Rank: D-Genin
Clan: Kal
Element: N/A

Erza (Done!) IVLimad
Personality: Erza is definitely as sweet as she looks, even if she is a member of Kirigakure. She is also Kind, considerate, caring, and adventurous. However, she doesn't seem to have the longest attention span and finds it hard to listen to others due to this adventurous nature of hers. Also no matter what, one should never underestimate her as an opponent. It doesn't matter how adorable she may be she certainly has a bite to back up her bark.

Sweet/Kind/Caring:
How could one describe this side of her? Angelic? Not quite. Hmm.. something else sweet and caring... ah yes, a princess. Erza believes that she has the qualities to be a princess, so she believes that she is one. Of course, a princess has to love and care for her people. So, Erza has come up with the idea that she must love and help her people in any way possible. She cares for the elderly and helps be a role model for the children, while she attempts to do adult tasks. Erza is constantly trying to make others happy and make friends. She would do anything for her villagers and even more for her family and friends. Her family is always number one, her friends are always number two, and her village people are always number three.

Adventurous/Fearless/Clumsy:
Unlike most princesses, Erza has quite the adventurous and fearless side to her. She always loves to learn new things and go new places. She always loves to meet new people and eat new foods. Thus normally leads to her spending time exploring and looking at bugs, spiders, or snakes. Erza seems to fear nothing. She's so care free and confident. The girl is also quite clumsy. Erza can always be seen falling sometimes for no reason. However, this type of personality trait may also be seen as a weakness.

Oblivious/Small Attention Span:
Due to her adventurous nature, Erza has also developed a rather small attention span. She can pay attention if she tries hard enough, but most of the time she simply gets distracted. Erza normally wants to adventure so if she's bored she may be hard to control, which would be a problem for her sensei if she had one. She can also be quite oblivious to some things that others wouldn't.

Lonely
Although she has all these good qualities, this crystalline beauty is rather lonely. She has no family and she has no friends. Many times she had been made fun of for her eyes or hair or the way she dresses or how simply oblivious she is. Of course, she would act as if she didn't notice but she did. She can normally be found wandering the village by herself or "adventuring" on her own.

Character History:
She was born in a small shack on a sunny day to a beautiful young woman with white hair and a handsome man with black hair. He was strong, courageous, and kind. She was sweet, adventurous, and kind of clumsy. The two made a perfect pair. They had been friends since the two were teens in the village of Kumogakure. Eventually, the duo would move away from their village. It had become quite dangerous for the two and with a child on the way they couldn't have such dangers lurking about. For the past 9 months, the two had been living in a small shack out in a hidden place among the a forest. It was beautiful, quiet, and quite peaceful. However, it would get much livelier after their baby girl was born into this world. After a few long hours of labor, her father was holding his baby in his arms. It was the best moment of his life. During these moments, she would certainly smile happily, although her eyes never opened until her mother took her baby in her arms. Bright blue eyes would open only moments after the white haired woman held the child. They were the eyes of her father. Her mother's were amber.

It seemed that for the first few months of her life the baby was nameless. They hadn't decided and felt as if they were failures for a while. However, it wasn't as if they called her nothing. Oh no. Her parents had taken to calling her princess. They dressed her up beautifully and treated her amazingly. She was a spoiled little girl and had everything a child could dream of. She was their happiness and their life. They were all she had.

It had finally been 5 years. They're baby girl could walk and talk. She could sing and dance. She continued to steal their hearts away everyday. They had gone through so much with her. They watched her crawl for the first time and listened to her speak their names for the first time. It had become known at about a year old that their baby's hair was going to be white. She was a mix between her beloved mother and father, which made them happy. Her mother's white hair and her father's blue eyes made a beautiful porcelain princess. However, those blue eyes worried her father. They were dark and bright. However, they seemed so crystal-like. He just hoped it didn't mean what he thought it would.

The little girl had just turned 7 when things seemed to be going wrong. Her momma had gotten sick and was around less and less. It had started when she had returned home from the village of Kirigakure one day. They had lived close to the village for a long time so everyday her mother would go in and buy things. However, this time her mother had returned and then collapsed onto the floor. The child's father rushed over to her and quickly took her away from the girl's eye view. She had been left alone for hours upon hours. She was slowly learning to keep herself occupied, although she was quite saddened. It had been going on for about a year. Her father and mother would be in their room for hour's at a time. The girl left alone.

At 8 years old, the child's mother would die but not without last words to her baby girl, "May God be with you, Erza." Who was God? What did she need them for? What was her mother saying? With that Erza watched her mother's last dying breath. She had been carried out of the room crying and screaming. That was the last time she saw her mother. Erza didn't know what happened to her after. She didn't know why her daddy wouldn't look at her. Why was she alone? Why? She had been abandoned. Her daddy wouldn't do anything he used to with her. He stayed away from home more. Every day, she cried. Eventually, he would come home more worried than the day before and Erza would be quite nervous. What was happening to him? Why was he acting this way? Then one day, he grabbed her by her shoulders, "Listen Princess. I've always loved you. I know I've been gone a lot but I've always loved you. Remember.. always live your life with a smile and try to become the best you can be ok?" Before she could speak, He would hug her tightly and leave with tears streaming down his face. With that, he was gone and she never saw him again.

Erza waited for days. She waited and waited. Daddy never came home and she was beginning to get hungry. There was no food in the house. She had never left the house. She didn't knoe what to do. Until, one day she heard a knock. The girl would open the door wide and with great nervousness. Maybe it was... no. She stared into the face of a woman. She had long brown hair and brown eyes. She wore a weird headband with scribbles on it. Erza was confused. Who was she? "You're to come with me. Your father has died and he wanted me to take you somewhere." Erza would follow the woman. She hadn't cried for her father as she did her mother but then again, she only wanted to be the best. She didn't want to think about them and eventually, she would forget them all together. She would keep her child-like mentality and simply keep to herself all of her life. The woman had brought Erza to an orphanage in Kirigakure, where she would also be forced to attend the academy. It was such a gruesome place. It was filled with mean children and strict rules. She didn't like it but she went.

Erza would be stuck in the academy until she was about 15. The girl would be picked on for her childish mentality, her hair color, her eye color, and her attire. However, the girl was simply kind to them no matter how much it hurt. She wouldn't be like them. No. She would be a princess. Erza would become an amazing princess. It IS her goal.
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

Erza (Done!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erza (Done!)   Erza (Done!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 11:00 am

Approved

This character is gucci~
Back to top Go down

Erza (Done!)
Page 1 of 1