Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Known Unknown[NM | NK | P | CA | IO:W | G1 | NBL | C] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Known Unknown[NM | NK | P | CA | IO:W | G1 | NBL | C] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Known Unknown[NM | NK | P | CA | IO:W | G1 | NBL | C] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Known Unknown[NM | NK | P | CA | IO:W | G1 | NBL | C] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Known Unknown[NM | NK | P | CA | IO:W | G1 | NBL | C] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Known Unknown[NM | NK | P | CA | IO:W | G1 | NBL | C] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Known Unknown[NM | NK | P | CA | IO:W | G1 | NBL | C] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Known Unknown[NM | NK | P | CA | IO:W | G1 | NBL | C] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Known Unknown[NM | NK | P | CA | IO:W | G1 | NBL | C] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Known Unknown[NM | NK | P | CA | IO:W | G1 | NBL | C] I_vote_lcapKnown Unknown[NM | NK | P | CA | IO:W | G1 | NBL | C] I_voting_barKnown Unknown[NM | NK | P | CA | IO:W | G1 | NBL | C] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Known Unknown[NM | NK | P | CA | IO:W | G1 | NBL | C] I_vote_lcapKnown Unknown[NM | NK | P | CA | IO:W | G1 | NBL | C] I_voting_barKnown Unknown[NM | NK | P | CA | IO:W | G1 | NBL | C] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Known Unknown[NM | NK | P | CA | IO:W | G1 | NBL | C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

Known Unknown[NM | NK | P | CA | IO:W | G1 | NBL | C] Empty
PostSubject: Known Unknown[NM | NK | P | CA | IO:W | G1 | NBL | C]   Known Unknown[NM | NK | P | CA | IO:W | G1 | NBL | C] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 4:50 am

You shouldn't seek all the answers; believe me.
You may not like what you Find
Intelligence
No jutsu used
A quick movement, the high speed movement of a shadow as it went from one tree to the next. The shinobi was careful but quiet as he quickly moved from his previous position. Rei was in enemy territory and he had already run into two other shinobi who thought him suspicious. While he had managed to curb one suspicion and talk his way through a few lies, the second time was less favorable and had led to a chase through the woods. A Special Jounin had been too suspicious and when Rei had tried to lie his way through the gates of the village of Konoha, the Special Jounin had seen through his well versed lie and taken chase to him. It was a shame, the lie had been a good one that he had practiced after studying a village nearby. He had gone so far as to remember important details like prominent family names, places and recent important events: yet somehow the Special Jounin at the gate had seen through his smart lie. It had to have been the lie, Rei's disguise was perfect after all. His whole body was disguised, using the Transformation technique, he has disguised himself as a strong looking farmer sort of man. He had short yellow hair and green eyes, a white T shirt, a pair of blue loose fitting pants and a pair of muddy boots on. Whew... I think I finally lost him. These Konoha shinobi sure don't give up easily.... Kind of makes me wish some Kiri shinobi would be this persistent.

His thoughts were interrupted as he heard footsteps, he sucked in his breathe and quietly scurried on the other side of the thick tree just as the Special Jounin trudged past, a sword out in his main hand as he looked the other direction. Rei held his breathe for a few moments as he watched the shinobi turn his back and walk away quickly in the direction back towards the village. Likely the Special Jounin was thinking the stranger had purposefully led him away from the village and circled back to sneak in. Why Rei wanted in the village? Simple: while he could hang out in the small villages and peek around and hear bits and pieces of information, Rei figured he could just travel through Konoha's gates if he went with a large group of people. How wrong he was, a particular guard had singled him out right away and led to unfortunate questioning. The young Uchiha had already collected about two pages of detailed information on guard shift changes and some names of the guards even- it was enough to give his village a small lead should they want to infiltrate the mighty Kononha. Rei had been too quick to act though, he regretted being foolish in trying to invade Konoha secretly.

His eyes watched the shinobi leaving, his back turned to the young Uchiha. He could easily kill the Special Jounin from his distance and angle. The shinobi's guard was lax and one good throw of a projectile could have ended his life. Currently that was more hassle than it was worth. While killing a Special Jounin would have been beneficial in the long run because of one less shinobi: if Rei killed the man now, the guards around Konoha would be doubled and then Rei would have an even harder time collecting information. He had a goal of collecting three pages of important information. Two down and one to go.

This was a terrible mission. It had only been six months since Rei had met his one true friend Gen. Shortly after Rei had been promoted for his accomplishments within the village. Right after that, he had tragically lost the only one person in his life that he cared for, his sister Yin. That had put Rei in a defeated depression and he had only taken the missions that were required of him. Other than the occasional important mission, he stayed locked up in his lonesome house an curled up on his bed. He would wake up from his dreams, hoping that the death of Yin had just been a dream. It wasn't though and that had placed Rei in a dark place. Currently his mind and heart were engulfed in darkness: because of that tragic event, he had unlocked the sharingan at its second stage.

Rei let out his breathe as the Special Jounin disappeared from sight. This mission was highly unusual than what Rei was used to. Never had he been outside of Kirigakure's borders before, and now he was expected to gather valuable information the village could use against Konoha. He felt like he had enough information, but ever the hard worker, he wanted to gather more. He wasn't dumb, in fact, he was a shrewd person. He set a realistic goal and was working towards it- the dumb thing would have been to kill that shinobi so thoughtlessly. He crouched low against the tree and breathed in heavily to regain his breathe and slow his heart rate. He would try to sneak into Konha again tonight as the sun would set. For now though, he needed to monitor the area and watch the guards to make sure that nothing changed too drastically. Up he went to the nearby hill that overlooked the side of great Konoha on the left. The gates were below and the only hing higher than Rei currently was the bare mountains in the background of the village. Should they ever go to warn, those mountains would serve a good purpose to blow up and cause to tumble down into the village. He wrote that into his book of information as well.
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Known Unknown[NM | NK | P | CA | IO:W | G1 | NBL | C]   Known Unknown[NM | NK | P | CA | IO:W | G1 | NBL | C] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 1:33 am

notes. The Tags!!
words. 749 | 749
chakra. 225 | 225

The village had lost its mind. Well, this was unfair. The village had lost its mind a long time ago and, having lost it, continued to act like a loosely strung together collection of lunatics in charge of an even more loosely strung together band of mostly deranged lunatics. Ninja were, as a rule of thumb, insane, and not in a good way either. Gen had seen enough eager and bloodthirsty fools go out to fight the occasional bandit or roaming robber, only to be mercilessly slain, to mistrust the vast majority of people who entered into the profession. As he rose in the ranks, he noticed only that, apparently, the insanity, the nonsense, and the incompetency did not decrease towards the top. If anything, it may have been increasing. More time with jonin meant more time with murderous crazies who were good enough to carry out their actions.

And the council.

Case in point: Yogensha, recently promoted to a chunin in a meaningless way and with ceremony only insofar as his clan could continue to gush over him, paced the wall of the village. The village had not been attacked in a great deal of time, though this did not much contribute to his belief that the council was populated by lunatics. No, it was well known and accepted, amongst those with darker senses a humor and a more practical outlook on the world, that the council largely found itself incapable of even the most basic of efficient actions or intelligent decisions. Still, what convinced him, presently, of their total break with reality rested on his face, not obstructing enough to limit his visibility but enough to provide annoying shadows at the corners of her peripherals and cause his breath to ricochet back to him as a hot sweat.

Gen was wearing a mask. It was a nondescript thing, a white collection of porcelain upon which the maker had inscribed – crudely – the insignia of the village. Aside from this the thing had no markings of interest, save the two evenly spaced eyeholes out of which Gen now peered, surveying the land around the village from the vantage point of the wall. He rolled his eyes, the whole world spinning for a moment, a motion with which he felt intimately familiar. His reaction to most of his clan, most of the going ons within the village, and all of the directives sent directly to him from the elders was an eye roll, though he frequently had to internalize it for fear of showing disrespect. Still, he could not feel too angry for guarding the wall as he was only a lowly chunin, but it did seem a bit excessive to have the sheer number of people on the wall today. Maybe one of the women who always set up outside the council chambers had finally convinced them that the end of the world was literally knocking at the village gate.

A man ran up the stairs near Yogensha, panting as he arrived. Gen turned his gaze to confirm that he was, as of yet, not threat, before moving his head back to the land beyond the wall, feeling ridiculous as he asked what was wrong. The other shinobi quickly spilled out a jumbled collection of words which sounded roughly like some mysterious man had attempted to enter the village through the front gate. Gen glared at the frantic fool, a look which was lost behind his mask, and had him repeat it once more in an understandable order. Some farmer, by the looks of it, had attempted a rather well constructed sounding lie in a ploy to enter the village without any sort of proper paperwork or credentials. Gen’s eyes looked out into the forest abutting the village, scanning for any disturbance and yet finding none.

Why this was left to him instead of the allegedly more capable special jounin, the boy had no idea, but so be it. He’d tracked people before, though generally found himself better at keeping himself hidden, and would find this intruder. He seemed harmless from the story, little more than some country man attempting to enter the city, but the dark haired boy narrowed his eyes, suspicious. He’d lost his the gate guards who had pursued him, or so it seemed. That did not bode well for the profile on the would be infiltrator. On guard, the boy moved down the stairs and out the gate, striding carefully and quietly into the forest.
made by sei

Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Known Unknown[NM | NK | P | CA | IO:W | G1 | NBL | C]   Known Unknown[NM | NK | P | CA | IO:W | G1 | NBL | C] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 2:31 am

You shouldn't seek all the answers; believe me.
You may not like what you Find
#1,007
Ambush
158 chakra
Truth be told, it was likely that the village was trying to get rid of Rei. Ever since his sister's death, he had been in a deep and dark depression: once he had been a valuable asset to the village, but now he was broken and only did the bare minimum of work. To some, it was a disgrace. To others, it was an unfortunate turn of events. Rei wasn't dumb, he knew that as a Chuunin, obtaining information about one of their main competitors, Konohagakure, being a mist shinobi was certainty death if he was to be found out. Rei cared nothing for his own life at this point, his stoic indifference had been placed with disregard to human life, including his own. He was broken and all that mattered to the boy was the word of his village: had they out right said they were sending him to his death, he would have accepted it. This was politics though and Rei knew that the "sane" mind wouldn't willingly tell one of their subordinates that they were sending them to their deaths. On one hand, Rei was willing to die for his village because of his own indifference and darkness now. On the other hand, he had promised his sister Yin that he would become someone great. He couldn't afford to die a meaningless death, hence one reason he had intentionally stayed longer to gather additional information before completing the mission his village likely considered him as good as dead for.

These thoughts circulated through his head once more as he watched the wall of Konoha from his high vantage point on the hill. The light in the area was starting to fade slowly and Rei knew that in two hours or less, the sun would set and his entry to Konoha seemed more likely. He had studied several of the guards from a distance over the last few days and knew enough about their personal lives and some of the people they worked with: if need be, he could make himself look like one of their buddies and spin a convincing story about the "intruder trying to sneak in" Everything was going as planned, one by one Rei watched more guards pour onto the gates as the Special Jounin had returned and reported the suspicious activity. That was when things began to not add up however. The Special Jounin who was tired from the pursuit and subsequent trek back to the village's walls, most likely reported he had lost the intruder. His companion, a masked figure seemed more concerned with the possible intruder than guarding the wall. The masked shinobi got down from the wall and started to make his way towards the forest's edge to track down the likely gone spy by now. This is one fight I won't be able to avoid, rather... that shinobi's mask and clothing would be useful for infiltrating.

Rei told himself as he saw the shinobi headed in his general direction. He knew that he would likely have to kill this shinobi and use his identity to gt within the village. A great number of shinobi had been called to the walls to guard it after the report of a possible spy. Simply being disguised as one of their own and having little backstory about as to why he was on the wall would be more than enough to slither his way into the village. The par of this plan that somewhat worried Rei was the fact of the masked shinobi. He could tell just by looking at the individual, the shinobi was more comfortable tracking and killing a spy rather than a tedious task of guarding the wall. Either the shinobi was skilled and saw himself superior to the common shinobi, or he was foolish in thinking he could sneak up on Rei on the forest. Truthfully, the masked shinobi would have the territorial advantage. The shinobi of Konoha knew their forests better than Rei did.

For now though, all he could do was intentionally mislead the masked shinobi and weaken his guard so he could attack swiftly and effectively. Rei trudged through the grass, intentionally stepping harder than usual to leave footprints. He did so and even broke a few twigs on bushes as he went, but not so much to be blatantly obvious that the tracks were leading to an ambush. Only the paranoid type would possibly think anything more than routine tracking. In fact, most shinobi would likely pat themselves on the back for being so astute in observation to be easily able to track their wanted spy. Up ahead will do nicely. he told himself as he had the plan of attack already planned out.

Rei was one of those people who planned several steps in advance, this ambush was only the first part in his plan. If the shinobi was of any worth, the ambush would do little more than hinder the masked man. The real battle would be afterwards, though Rei had never really fought a Konoha shinobi before, so he couldn't very well determine the masked shinobi's battle skills or physical combat. Rei arrived at his intended ambush spot, roughly ten minutes before his would-be tracker would find the spot. Rei's footprints stopped in the muddy grass at the bank of a small lake, this would surely give his tracker pause as to where and how the spy had disappeared. Rei stepped out onto the water's surface and his physical appearance ripple hen faded as his body turned invisible right at the edge of the water where it met the muddy land. He stood in front of his own muddy footprints, only two feet from the edge of the water as he faced the direction he had come from, a kunai gripped tightly in his hand. Should the masked shinobi follow his tracks and give pause at the water's edge, Rei would attempt to stab his sharp weapon up under the mask and lodge the blade in the man's neck.
Spoiler:
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Known Unknown[NM | NK | P | CA | IO:W | G1 | NBL | C]   Known Unknown[NM | NK | P | CA | IO:W | G1 | NBL | C] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Known Unknown[NM | NK | P | CA | IO:W | G1 | NBL | C]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: The Hidden Villages :: The Land of Fire :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: