Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Osamu Sadu [Done] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Osamu Sadu [Done] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Osamu Sadu [Done] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Osamu Sadu [Done] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Osamu Sadu [Done] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Osamu Sadu [Done] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Osamu Sadu [Done] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Osamu Sadu [Done] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Osamu Sadu [Done] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Osamu Sadu [Done] I_vote_lcapOsamu Sadu [Done] I_voting_barOsamu Sadu [Done] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Osamu Sadu [Done] I_vote_lcapOsamu Sadu [Done] I_voting_barOsamu Sadu [Done] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Osamu Sadu [Done]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Osamu Sadu
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Osamu Sadu

Osamu Sadu [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Osamu Sadu [Done]   Osamu Sadu [Done] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 11:42 am

Osamu Sadu [Done] Itaniuchihas

Osamu Sadu [Done] 0OeODz3
Name: Osamu Sadu
Nickname: N/A Will earn through RP
Osamu Sadu [Done] GWSdYHs
Height: 5'2
Weight: 82 lbs
Appearance: Osamu’s build is very skinny, he isn’t exactly muscular either but this does not mean he isn’t strong. His hair sways to the right at all times unless the wind is blowing. He has a rather strong jaw bone and a long neck. His hair is jet black and his eyes are black as well. Being around a normal height for his age he is perfectly fine with his appearance. He wears a navy blue t shirt under his grey no sleeve sweatshirt. Most of the time he puts the hood on his head, just depending on the weather and how he feels. He wears regular ninja pants with tape over his right leg. He sometimes keeps kunai there. His sandals are just as normal as anybody else’s.  He wears his headband like a belt across his waist. Over his forehead causes major headaches. His most noticeable features are his long fingers. Osamu’s fingers as extremely long for his age it’s almost scary. This allows the most grasp for his kunai and etc. Osamu’s appearance overall is a lanky kid., not to big not too small but his size is long and lanky. But he must not be underestimated as a genin.
Osamu Sadu [Done] EW0JlD2
Village: Kirigakure
Character Rank: D, Genin
Clan: N/A
Element: N/A
Osamu Sadu [Done] IVLimad
Personality: Osamu has a rather light personality. He is very kind and forgiving most of the time. But there are some things he will classify unforgivable. Osamu is always smiling and normal when it comes to talking. He doesn’t tend to speak unless its something important worth saying. He is always tending to light up peoples day with his jokes and etc. Osamu is also in love with money, he always likes getting new supplies for his medical training and such like that. Another trait in his personality  is he is a huge reader. Osamu believes that reading will give you knowledge so he is always reading. This is how he knows all about medical ninjutsu and regular ninjutsu. Osamu always thinks before he speaks talks making him sound smarter to a lot of people. When Osamu tends to get angry things tend to fly. His biggest issue is his anger, he holds everything inside until someone lights the bomb then he blows up. This is why Osamu doesn’t tend to be around people that often he doesn’t want to blow up on them. Osamu’s personality is all and all good and bad at the same time. Although he is very respectful to his elders.
Character History: Osamu was born 12 years ago into the land of Kiri. As a kid his parents knew what he was going to accomplish in his years, Medical Ninjutsu. At a small age Osamu never liked seeing anything dead, even if it were bugs. He would hover his hands over it even as his mother had done many times, of course he would fail not knowing the jutsu or having the proper chakra control to perform the jutsu, but just the thought of him knowing that was what needed to happen for the bug to come alive is what sparked his parents that he needed to be training in Medical Ninjutsu.

Osamu’s parents begin teaching how to read soon after that incident. He was reading 500 page books at the age of 6. By the time he was 7 he knew what ninjutsu was, he found a good interest in that. He also knew what the 7 swordsman swords were. This played a huge part in Osamu’s life, he found a certain interest in Hiramekarei, the sword took a great amount of chakra to control but Osamu was prepared to take it on at a young age, he wanted that sword at all costs. Osamu also learned about medical ninjutsu while reading those books, about how they could be used to heal and helped people. Osamu was prepared to help people with that too. He wanted to become the best surgeon in Kiri even the world. He would spend multiple hours into reading about medical ninjutsu, even at night he would get a flashlight and read till 4 or 5 in the morning. As he turned 9 his parents entered him into the Academy. The academy was difficult at first for Osamu. Learning chakra control was most likely the hardest part but after that he began to pass with flying colors. He mastered the clone technique the day that it was taught to the class with the help of his mom. The rope escaping technique was also one of the easier jutsus to learn. Osamu was beginning to love this academy, to become a future ninja. As he passed the class Rei Uchiha had become Mizukage Osamu didn’t know him personally but he wanted to. He wanted to be the Mizukage’s right hand for sure and Osamu was sure he could do it, all it took was a little hard work to prove it to him.

Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Osamu Sadu [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osamu Sadu [Done]   Osamu Sadu [Done] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 6:31 pm

O.o I can't even read 500 page books...

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Osamu Sadu [Done]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Characters and Creations :: Creations :: Character Applications :: Dead/Inactive Characters-
Jump to: