Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Chiyo Dynasty  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Chiyo Dynasty  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Chiyo Dynasty  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Chiyo Dynasty  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Chiyo Dynasty  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Chiyo Dynasty  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Chiyo Dynasty  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Chiyo Dynasty  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Chiyo Dynasty  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Chiyo Dynasty  I_vote_lcapChiyo Dynasty  I_voting_barChiyo Dynasty  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Chiyo Dynasty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hideaki
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
Hideaki

Chiyo Dynasty  Empty
PostSubject: Chiyo Dynasty    Chiyo Dynasty  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 11:20 am

Name: Chiyo Dynasty  Images10 Chiyo Dynasty
Symbol White Lotus
Purpose: Scattered among-st the lands, this organization carries a pure evil sin over their shoulders. Participating in many genocides, burning of villages, kidnapping, and black market dealing. They have made quite a name for themselves. Their purpose isn't a track objective, it's total control over the regions supply of resources, and women.
Leader/Hierarchy:
Leader: Armani Chiyo
2nd Command: Dragnov Chiyo
3rd Command: Sebastian Hideaki
4th Command: Hyu Senjuu
History: Few months after the downfall of the Iwa, Armani Chiyo made an announcement stating that he'd take in any survivors who could fights, and others would be put to work. Those who couldn't fight, were traded and became slaves. Those who fought joined the ranks of his organization. Up to the years that all 4 grand villages became into being, he had already expanded his cause effecting villages everywhere. He works among the shadows not being seen as much as another's wish he could. After the Bijuu attack, he happened to kidnap fleeing citizens from several villages, distributing them from fighters to slaves.
Other:
Have adapted members from world renown clans, and the Chiyo possess the Ice Release KKG
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Chiyo Dynasty  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiyo Dynasty    Chiyo Dynasty  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 4:21 pm

Picture link is broken for some reason, so you may want to fix that.

Otherwise this seems fine. Will you be NPCing the head person? And how will recruitment go?
Back to top Go down

Chiyo Dynasty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Characters and Creations :: Creations :: Organization Applications-
Jump to: