Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Suzuki Haruno (W.I.P.) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Suzuki Haruno (W.I.P.) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Suzuki Haruno (W.I.P.) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Suzuki Haruno (W.I.P.) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Suzuki Haruno (W.I.P.) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Suzuki Haruno (W.I.P.) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Suzuki Haruno (W.I.P.) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Suzuki Haruno (W.I.P.) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Suzuki Haruno (W.I.P.) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Suzuki Haruno (W.I.P.) I_vote_lcapSuzuki Haruno (W.I.P.) I_voting_barSuzuki Haruno (W.I.P.) I_vote_rcap 
Will
Suzuki Haruno (W.I.P.) I_vote_lcapSuzuki Haruno (W.I.P.) I_voting_barSuzuki Haruno (W.I.P.) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Suzuki Haruno (W.I.P.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzuki Haruno

Suzuki Haruno

Suzuki Haruno (W.I.P.) Empty
PostSubject: Suzuki Haruno (W.I.P.)   Suzuki Haruno (W.I.P.) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 12:59 am

Suzuki Haruno (W.I.P.) Lightn10
Suzuki Haruno (W.I.P.) 0OeODz3
Name: Suzuki Haruno
Nickname: N/A
Suzuki Haruno (W.I.P.) GWSdYHs
Height: Five foot six. (5'6''ft)
Weight: One hundred and forty-three pounds. (143 lbs)
Appearance:

Since the beginning of her birth this young lady sticked out within the crowds like an orange still stuck onto its branch, mainly because of the colour of her hair; a strong resemblance to the petals of a cherry blossom tree. A trademark from a long descending daughter of the Haruno family. Her eyes are almost indescribably afar from most colour. It is hinted with blue hue and a similarity to silver. A trait from her father's side. Even so, she is quite beautiful from head-to-toe. A voluptuousness body is not easily to be dismissed and her key lure comes from her lovely fair skin tone. Her appearance does not fall short with only beauty, as she is seen to obtain such adequate muscle tone from daily events and partial from rigorously training her body type. Apart from the superficial physical capability the lady preference in clothing will always be light and at times tighten for a good fit. However, Suzuki is not fond of the ninja headband nor tabi or sandal and prefers engraving the current village insignia onto light armor pieces herself all the while substitutes boots over sandals.

Suzuki Haruno (W.I.P.) EW0JlD2
Village: Kumogakure
Character Rank: B (Special Jounin)
Clan: None.
Element: Lightning
Suzuki Haruno (W.I.P.) IVLimad
Personality: (Describe within at least 200 words what their personality is like. B ranks/Special Jounins and up must use at least 300 words. Making the minimum doesn't always mean you're good to go, so put some effort into it.
Character History: (Describe within at least 400 words what your character went through in life. What kind of history did they have, the more details the better. B ranks/Special Jounins and up must use at least 500 words, making the minimum doesn't always mean you're good to go, so put some effort into it. S ranks/Kage must have at least 1000 words in this section.)
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

Suzuki Haruno (W.I.P.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzuki Haruno (W.I.P.)   Suzuki Haruno (W.I.P.) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 5:28 pm

Is this still being worked on?
Back to top Go down

Suzuki Haruno (W.I.P.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Characters and Creations :: Creations :: Character Applications :: Dead/Inactive Characters-
Jump to: