Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
(Invite only)A test is a test, but could it be any more testful? Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
(Invite only)A test is a test, but could it be any more testful? Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
(Invite only)A test is a test, but could it be any more testful? Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
(Invite only)A test is a test, but could it be any more testful? Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
(Invite only)A test is a test, but could it be any more testful? Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
(Invite only)A test is a test, but could it be any more testful? Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
(Invite only)A test is a test, but could it be any more testful? Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
(Invite only)A test is a test, but could it be any more testful? Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
(Invite only)A test is a test, but could it be any more testful? Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
(Invite only)A test is a test, but could it be any more testful? I_vote_lcap(Invite only)A test is a test, but could it be any more testful? I_voting_bar(Invite only)A test is a test, but could it be any more testful? I_vote_rcap 
Will
(Invite only)A test is a test, but could it be any more testful? I_vote_lcap(Invite only)A test is a test, but could it be any more testful? I_voting_bar(Invite only)A test is a test, but could it be any more testful? I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

(Invite only)A test is a test, but could it be any more testful?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

(Invite only)A test is a test, but could it be any more testful? Empty
PostSubject: (Invite only)A test is a test, but could it be any more testful?   (Invite only)A test is a test, but could it be any more testful? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 11:50 am

((For this test there will be no stats. This is to simply gauge how much you know and what is actually needed to teach. For thus exercise you'll have access to all Tai, and ninjutsu of your chosen element. I'll only be using D rank jutsu and below plus all Tai and Kenjutsu. You can use any ranked jutsu you wish.))

Tetra began walking down a dark and dank path. This confined space was known to most as an Alley way. Dark lighting made the environment barely visible to those not used to such conditions. The sky, yes the sky was a gentle rolling blue but at this time of night, it was merely invisible to the residents of the planet. Instead, an ocean of simple colors filled the sky. To the untrained eye it could look a lot like a mural painted across the sky with dots of white lights encased in various other colors. Blotches of blue and grey spanned across the wall of colors that seemed only to compliment the natural beautiful of the sky. BUILDINGS! Yes, buildings lined the ally way which could only be considered near skyscrapers. Ah the word skyscraper. It was fitting to be sure. Such buildings which spanned high enough to tear a whole in the very sky itself in order to reach the heavens. Some believe that man creates these skyscrapers in order to be closer to heaven itself. Well, what ever the reason they were surely beautiful in their own rights. It was only now that Tetra had noticed the air. A dank air that seemed to slowly breeze through the alley that brought with it a brief but strong putrid smell with it. Luckily, this smell lasted mere seconds but it was still fairly strong. The air, yes, that air was slightly cold but yet, somehow warm. Ah, of course, The air itself was cold nearly brisk at some points. The breeze itself was a gentle warm feeling most likely coming from a close by heater venting excess air. That putrid smell would come and go in immeasurable increments which could cause some to gag involuntarily. The ally way floor seemed to be made of a slated cobblestone which created an interesting design across the ten foot wide open hallway. The length seemed to span a good fourteen feet where the height, well, the skyscraper like buildings were nearly fifty feet tall easy. This left a marginal boundary for anything to happen. Grey, grey, grey, grey, there was nothing but the bland color of grey on either side of the alleyway. It seemed that who ever made the skyscrapers loved the color of cobblestone as most of the facets were unchanged in the basic construction color.

Tetra, would could be said about the man? Well Tetra stands at around Six foot Six inches. In no way does he look super strong but he is fairly tall. He weighs about two hundred thirty pounds. His body is tight and a bit curved. So much so that it can easily be mistaken for a feminine body if he were to wear female clothes. Tetra is a light Caucasian male with a slim stature. His body doesn't look like it's built the way it is. For the most part it looks athletic but not body builder-eske in the least. Because of this, he has no noticeable abs or other defining muscular features. His face is a gentle mixture of features that come to a small almost pointy nose. As a genetic defect, Tetra's eyes were born abnormally purple. Last but not least, Tetra has long flowing purple hair that reaches down to the back of his knees at least. However, he always wears this in a somewhat high tail so it only reaches to about his waist.

Tetra is seen wearing a somewhat spherical mask which can be made to open up in various ways. This mask is only the tip of the iceberg however. Below this, Tetra bears a giant cloak which spans from his neck down to the ground. But that's not all, the collar of this cloak is so large it actually spans upwards to just below his eye level. Added to that, the collar is quite stiff and rarely bends. Below this flashy cloak he wears a more regal like attire that one could attribute to a civilian.

This clothing has various added trinkets and do-dads to make it more appealing to the eye. Tetra's lower body is covered in a type of pants that follows the same lines as the cloak and shirt which were all made for comfort and freedom of movement. Lastly, Tetra bears a type of combat boots which are sturdy and easy to use as well as comfortable to allow extensive and prolonged use. As a final touch, this whole outfit's color scheme is a gentle purple/magenta which matches his hair with a golden trim.

Tetra began walking from the south side of the alley. Each step of his six foot tall body made a gentle clack noise as his foot stepped upon a series of slates. Every movement seemed fluid and gentle as the cape obscured his body's structure while moving forward. Perhaps the most notable feature was his head as he moved. It was the only object that seemed to stand out and barely move as the rest of his body flowed like that of a waterfall. Every fluid movement seemed planned, ensured to bring about his task, and almost regal to boot. Sure, his movements weren't all that much but just the aura he held himself in could seem regal. Clack, clack, clack, every clack meant he was closer and closer to the center where he knew the woman would appear. He knew what she looked like from a small scroll he kept on his person. This scroll depicted her likeness most effectively. Movement after movement he'd inch closer to the center with that incessant clacking. It was almost like he was trying to annoy anyone with in hearing distances of his footsteps. With each clack, soft particles of shale would be kicked up and land upon Tetra's cape and legs. This would give him a slight shimmering effect in a certain light. The glittering started to happen almost right away as every step gave a varying degree of light to his cape. The lunar light was surely a sly one indeed.

Tetra's mind began to wonder slowly as it filled with different ideas. '[color=cyan]I wonder what will come of this place. Eh, the nature of such a question doesn't suit my stature nor my demeanor. Instead I'll focus on the matter at hand. This woman I'm aiming to meet. I was told she could end up being quite, difficult if I don't precede with caution. If I'm not careful this could end extremely badly for me. Instead, I'll need to be sure to handle this with caution.
Back to top Go down

(Invite only)A test is a test, but could it be any more testful?
Page 1 of 1