Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
A weapon for Akemi Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
A weapon for Akemi Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
A weapon for Akemi Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
A weapon for Akemi Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
A weapon for Akemi Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
A weapon for Akemi Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
A weapon for Akemi Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
A weapon for Akemi Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
A weapon for Akemi Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
A weapon for Akemi I_vote_lcapA weapon for Akemi I_voting_barA weapon for Akemi I_vote_rcap 
Will
A weapon for Akemi I_vote_lcapA weapon for Akemi I_voting_barA weapon for Akemi I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

A weapon for Akemi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

A weapon for Akemi Empty
PostSubject: A weapon for Akemi   A weapon for Akemi Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 8:41 pm

A weapon for Akemi Icesword-1
Name: Ao Taiyō
Type: Double-Sided Sword
Materials: Sapphire and Silver
Visual Description: As a weapon this sword seems profoundly useless.  There is not enough room to get a proper grip on the weapon's center, and the blades sticking out to either side are both long and broad.  The blades are about three feet long each and 5 inches wide, making this sizable weapon also weigh in at about 15 pounds.  It seems hard to wield, hard to store, and difficult to defend with, but it is at least breathtaking to behold.

The blades are made of some translucent blue material that has been cut into sharp facets and polished to a brilliant shine.  Both sapphire blades have their tangs set solidly within hilts and a handle constructed from pure silver.  It seems more a giant piece of jewelry than a weapon in most eyes.

Medium Ability: This weapon is constructed from sapphire and silver, a gem which is strong but able to be chipped and a metal which is malleable and too soft for martial use.  The chakra which helped form the lengthy gems also acts on the weapon as a whole, increasing the strength of all involved materials to that of hardened steel.

Major Ability: This weapon is able to conduct the wielder's chakra and use it to form a crackling white aura of energy around the blades.  This extends their cutting length by an inch, but also hones the edge to unthinkable sharpness, increasing the damage dealt significantly, letting the weapon cut as though it were S rank.  This ability costs 30 chakra each turn the ability is active.

Minor Ability: This weapon has the ability to transform from one shape into another.  With application of a small amount of chakra, the sword may become a long silver hair pin with a brilliant sapphire set into it's end.  The Chakra Conductivity is able to be used in either shape for the weapon, and when in the hair pin shape it can be used as though it were a senbon.  This ability costs 5 chakra to use.

Cost: 7,000 ryo(Paid for by the Kazekage)

Last edited by Coal on Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

A weapon for Akemi Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weapon for Akemi   A weapon for Akemi Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 3:19 am

Transformation is the minor ability and chakra conduction is medium?

What does the chakra channeling do? Just make it sharper? Increase cutting by one rank? And how much does it cost?
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

A weapon for Akemi Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weapon for Akemi   A weapon for Akemi Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 3:57 am

I'm not sure, this is my first time. Would you have some suggestions? I would imagine it is like Asuma's knife. I'm also not sure what sort of charka cost it would have?

And yes, I figured transformation was a minor ability? It's super useful, yeah, but not unthinkable or anything.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

A weapon for Akemi Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weapon for Akemi   A weapon for Akemi Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 3:46 pm

Updated? Let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

A weapon for Akemi Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weapon for Akemi   A weapon for Akemi Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 5:02 pm

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Flying_Swallow

thats the canon jutsu asuma used for the chakra enhancement in case you were curious. The ability itself is fun but it needs a higher upkeep. An A rank upkeep seems appropriate.

Is the transformation limited to just the hair pin?
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

A weapon for Akemi Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weapon for Akemi   A weapon for Akemi Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 6:38 pm

Yep, just those two shapes. Bumped up the chakra cost. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

A weapon for Akemi Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weapon for Akemi   A weapon for Akemi Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 11:44 pm

Looks good. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A weapon for Akemi Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weapon for Akemi   A weapon for Akemi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A weapon for Akemi
Page 1 of 1