Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Lord Akantor | Kiyamasa's Power House  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Lord Akantor | Kiyamasa's Power House  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Lord Akantor | Kiyamasa's Power House  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Lord Akantor | Kiyamasa's Power House  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Lord Akantor | Kiyamasa's Power House  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Lord Akantor | Kiyamasa's Power House  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Lord Akantor | Kiyamasa's Power House  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Lord Akantor | Kiyamasa's Power House  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Lord Akantor | Kiyamasa's Power House  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Lord Akantor | Kiyamasa's Power House  I_vote_lcapLord Akantor | Kiyamasa's Power House  I_voting_barLord Akantor | Kiyamasa's Power House  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Lord Akantor | Kiyamasa's Power House  I_vote_lcapLord Akantor | Kiyamasa's Power House  I_voting_barLord Akantor | Kiyamasa's Power House  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Lord Akantor | Kiyamasa's Power House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grim

Grim

Lord Akantor | Kiyamasa's Power House  Empty
PostSubject: Lord Akantor | Kiyamasa's Power House    Lord Akantor | Kiyamasa's Power House  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 8:40 am

Name: Lord Akantor

Species: Elder Dragon

Description: Lord Akantor | Kiyamasa's Power House  N6cnwl
Akantor is a giant dragon that measures up to 55 feets in hight and 65 in lenght. His black scales protect him from heavy damage of Fire, Earth, and Wind elements. In his back he has several spikes that tilt to the back all the way to his tail. He has two outer horns in the bottom of his face near his mouth that are sharp and hard to break.

History: Akantor and Kiyamasa hated each other for there strengths and power. Until Kiyamasa sealed him in a scroll and took him under his wings even tho Akantor still hates him he respect that he uses Akantors power to show his enemies no fear is destruction and demolition.

Abilities:
Ninjutsu: 5
Fuinjutsu: 2
Elements: Katon/ Futon
Speed: 15
Duality: 30
Handseal: 15
Strength: 40
Chakra: 280

Jutsus:
Name: Fire Style: Great Crumble
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Katon
Range: 30 Meters
Handseals: Dragon, Snake, Horse, Snake, Monkey, Dog, Boar
Speed: 90-95
Description: The user spits a fire ball into the sky the size of a Van after a process of inhaling a good amount of air and a good amount of fire chakra. Once it reaches 20 feet high it will explode into a size of a basketball, then come raining down on the user and opponent.

Name: Fire Style: Great Flame Bomb
Element: Katon
Range: 15 Meters
Handseals: Tiger, Snake, Dragon, Monkey
Speed: 75-79
Description: The user spits a fire sphere the size of a football. Once it makes direct contact with any surface or object it explodes into a massive force field that takes 15 meters.

Name: Wind Style: Dark Devours Wind
Element: Futon
Range: 20 Meters
Handseals: Snake, Monkey, Dog, Horse
Speed: 60-65
Description: The user inhales air to his lungs then fuses it with wind release. Once the user Releases the wind it comes in a dark almost purple looking color. This attack would send a person flying to any near surface causing critical damage to the areas the hit impact.

Last edited by Grim on Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Lord Akantor | Kiyamasa's Power House    Lord Akantor | Kiyamasa's Power House  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 3:41 pm

You have a 9 on the ninjutsu. Did you mean 5? Also you should have a total of 7 skill points to spend so you'll have some left over.

You'll have to pay for the second element either with your own exp.

All the jutsu will need speeds. Other than that looks good!
Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

PostSubject: Re: Lord Akantor | Kiyamasa's Power House    Lord Akantor | Kiyamasa's Power House  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 4:58 pm

Bump Mrs. Will Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Lord Akantor | Kiyamasa's Power House    Lord Akantor | Kiyamasa's Power House  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 6:36 pm

Chakra is off. Should have 280 total for A rank I believe. Refer here if you would.

Also if you wouldn't mind, would you translate the speeds to coincide with the speed stat equivalents located here as well? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

PostSubject: Re: Lord Akantor | Kiyamasa's Power House    Lord Akantor | Kiyamasa's Power House  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 8:03 pm

Bump Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Lord Akantor | Kiyamasa's Power House    Lord Akantor | Kiyamasa's Power House  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 3:41 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord Akantor | Kiyamasa's Power House    Lord Akantor | Kiyamasa's Power House  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lord Akantor | Kiyamasa's Power House
Page 1 of 1