Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
shikotsumyaku armor - Shikotsumyaku Armor Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
shikotsumyaku armor - Shikotsumyaku Armor Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
shikotsumyaku armor - Shikotsumyaku Armor Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
shikotsumyaku armor - Shikotsumyaku Armor Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
shikotsumyaku armor - Shikotsumyaku Armor Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
shikotsumyaku armor - Shikotsumyaku Armor Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
shikotsumyaku armor - Shikotsumyaku Armor Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
shikotsumyaku armor - Shikotsumyaku Armor Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
shikotsumyaku armor - Shikotsumyaku Armor Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
shikotsumyaku armor - Shikotsumyaku Armor I_vote_lcapshikotsumyaku armor - Shikotsumyaku Armor I_voting_barshikotsumyaku armor - Shikotsumyaku Armor I_vote_rcap 
Will
shikotsumyaku armor - Shikotsumyaku Armor I_vote_lcapshikotsumyaku armor - Shikotsumyaku Armor I_voting_barshikotsumyaku armor - Shikotsumyaku Armor I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Shikotsumyaku Armor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Soran
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Soran

shikotsumyaku armor - Shikotsumyaku Armor Empty
PostSubject: Shikotsumyaku Armor   shikotsumyaku armor - Shikotsumyaku Armor Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 10:04 pm

Name: Shikotsumyaku Armor
Type: Taijutsu
Element: N/A
Range: Self
Description: The main capabilities of Shikotsumyaku is allowing the user to manipulate the speed of their bones' growth as well as the location of calcium deposits. By infusing their calcium with chakra, Kaguya are able to manipulate the growth and properties of their bones to form a unique skeletal structure. By doing this, the user is capable of generating an armor of dense bone underneath their skin. This additional layer of protection grants the user an impenetrable skeletal frame, which can resist almost any type of physical attack. Kaguya bones can even withstand a chakra-infused blade, which is usually enough to cut through anything. The user of this technique gains the additional 50 Durability of their bone structure placed directly underneath their skin. In addition, constant chakra must be paid an upkeep price for each post this skeletal form is maintained.

Last edited by Soran on Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:40 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roku

Roku

PostSubject: Re: Shikotsumyaku Armor   shikotsumyaku armor - Shikotsumyaku Armor Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 10:17 pm

I'm not a mod, but this technique in no way needs to be S-Rank. It's very basic to the Kaguya; (it would seem anyway, since they can remove their spine with an A-Rank, and Kimimaro did this with almost no preparation) you could probably drop it to B-Rank. (Though the reason I am posting this is I'll probably learn this technique as soon as I get the EXP for it.)
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Shikotsumyaku Armor   shikotsumyaku armor - Shikotsumyaku Armor Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 11:03 pm

I could be wrong...and I probably am

But considering it uses chakra infused bones...from a clan...wouldn't it be a Ninjutsu technique?
Back to top Go down
Soran
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Shikotsumyaku Armor   shikotsumyaku armor - Shikotsumyaku Armor Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 9:35 am

Not at all. All Kaguya clan Taijutsu involve infusing chakra into their bones. The only Shikotsumyaku technique that is considered a ninjutsu is the Dance of the Seedling Fern because it is an external ability which sprouts bones from the environment itself. The Naruto Wiki states "Out of all the techniques shown through the Shikotsumyaku abilities, this is the only one that is ninjutsu, rather than a taijutsu." This armor is just a defensive method of infusing the bones with chakra for a stronger guard against attacks, rather than the offensive use of sprouting them out as weapons. Plus, Kimimaro actually performed this ability in order to prevent himself from being crushed by Gaara's sand coffin:
Demonstration:
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Shikotsumyaku Armor   shikotsumyaku armor - Shikotsumyaku Armor Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 11:26 am

Approved.

A-rank upkeep cost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shikotsumyaku Armor   shikotsumyaku armor - Shikotsumyaku Armor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shikotsumyaku Armor
Page 1 of 1