Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Personal I. [wip] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Personal I. [wip] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Personal I. [wip] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Personal I. [wip] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Personal I. [wip] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Personal I. [wip] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Personal I. [wip] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Personal I. [wip] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Personal I. [wip] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Personal I. [wip] I_vote_lcapPersonal I. [wip] I_voting_barPersonal I. [wip] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Personal I. [wip] I_vote_lcapPersonal I. [wip] I_voting_barPersonal I. [wip] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Personal I. [wip]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Conceited

Conceited

Personal I. [wip] Empty
PostSubject: Personal I. [wip]   Personal I. [wip] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 5:33 pm

Bukijutsu

Name: Chakra Manifestation: Bow.
Type: Bukijutsu.
Element: -
Range: User.
Handseals: 4.
Speed: -
Description: A simple technique that allows the user to forgo having to carry around a bow of their own by simply making one out of their own chakra. The length of the bow depends on the needs of the user and thus can be specified by the user although the default sizes are 48, 54, 58, and 60 inches. As for the draw length, that varies from person to person and thus it automatically adjust itself to fit the proper draw length for the user. An upkeep cost equal to the rank of the technique is paid every turn after activation if maintained for more then one post.

Name: Chakra Manifestation: Scorching Arrow.
Range: 30m.
Handseals: -
Speed: Bukijutsu Speed.
Description:

Name: Chakra Manifestation: Explosive Arrow.
Description:

Name: Chakra Manifestation: Paralyzing Arrow.
Element: Raiton.
Description: A simple technique that doesn’t require the user of hand seals but does require a bow and Raiton. It’s a simple arrow with Raiton properties which manifest itself upon the user pulling the bowstring back and is launched like a normal arrow. Upon contact with an inanimate object or surface, such as stone or the ground, an electrical current shall spread out from the arrow, paralyzing anyone within a 7m radius for one post. If a shinobi or summon is struck by the arrow, they will be paralyzed for one post and receive second degree burns, partial thickness around the area struck.

Name: Chakra Manifestation: Arrow.
Range:
Handseals:
Description:

Name: Chakra Manifestation: Ten Arrows.
Range:
Handseals:
Description:

Name: Chakra Manifestation: Fifteen Arrow.
Range:
Handseals:
Description:

Name: Chakra Manifestation: Wire.
Range:
Handseals:
Description:

Name:
Range:
Handseals:
Speed: (Only if possible; Refer to Speed stats)
Description:

Ninjutsu

Name: Dead Zone.
Type: Ninjutsu.
Range: Ninjutsu/Sensory Skill.
Handseals: 6.
Description: Dead Zone is, essentially, Chakra Suppression on a much larger scale. Instead of just masking their own chakra, Dead Zone allows the user to suppress the chakra of everything within its radius which is the user’s Ninjutsu skill in half - this includes enemies. A helpful technique for hiding, a large group of people, this technique follows the same rules as Chakra Suppression. That’s to say that another sensor cannot sense them via chakra unless their Ninjutsu skill is higher than the user’s. This is to say that at Ninjutsu 5, the user’s technique cannot be pierced through by the Sensing technique or any other technique that relies on seeking out chakra signatures. An upkeep cost equal to the rank of the technique is paid every turn after activation if maintained for more then one post.

Name: Heat Sensory.
Type: Ninjutsu..
Handseals: 2.
Description: Heat Sensory is a technique that locates a target, or targets, via the heat their body gives off instead of their chakra signature. With there being plenty of people able to mask their chakra signature completely through the use of Chakra Suppression, this technique is pretty ideal since it seeks out heat signature instead of chakra thus making Chakra Suppression useless against this jutsu. An upkeep cost equal to the rank of the technique is paid every turn after activation if maintained for more then one post.

Name: Seismic Sensory.
Type: Ninjutsu..
Handseals: 3.
Description: Seismic Sensory is a technique that locates a target, or targets, via vibrations in the ground instead of their chakra signature. With there being plenty of people able to mask their chakra signature completely through the use of Chakra Suppression, this technique is pretty ideal since it locates people via vibrations instead of chakra thus making Chakra Suppression useless against this jutsu. Detecting underground bases, caravans, and the like is also possible through this technique. Of course, only things on the ground can be detected and the user must remain in contact with the ground. An upkeep cost equal to the rank of the technique is paid every turn after activation if maintained for more then one post.

Name: The Mark.
Handseals: 4.
Description:

Name:
Range:
Handseals:
Speed: (Only if possible; Refer to Speed stats)
Description:
Back to top Go down

Personal I. [wip]
Page 1 of 1