Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Ambush? How childish...[Mission/Private/Narahiko(Murasaki)] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Ambush? How childish...[Mission/Private/Narahiko(Murasaki)] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Ambush? How childish...[Mission/Private/Narahiko(Murasaki)] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Ambush? How childish...[Mission/Private/Narahiko(Murasaki)] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Ambush? How childish...[Mission/Private/Narahiko(Murasaki)] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Ambush? How childish...[Mission/Private/Narahiko(Murasaki)] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Ambush? How childish...[Mission/Private/Narahiko(Murasaki)] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Ambush? How childish...[Mission/Private/Narahiko(Murasaki)] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Ambush? How childish...[Mission/Private/Narahiko(Murasaki)] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Ambush? How childish...[Mission/Private/Narahiko(Murasaki)] I_vote_lcapAmbush? How childish...[Mission/Private/Narahiko(Murasaki)] I_voting_barAmbush? How childish...[Mission/Private/Narahiko(Murasaki)] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Ambush? How childish...[Mission/Private/Narahiko(Murasaki)] I_vote_lcapAmbush? How childish...[Mission/Private/Narahiko(Murasaki)] I_voting_barAmbush? How childish...[Mission/Private/Narahiko(Murasaki)] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Ambush? How childish...[Mission/Private/Narahiko(Murasaki)]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Feng Du

Feng Du

Ambush? How childish...[Mission/Private/Narahiko(Murasaki)] Empty
PostSubject: Ambush? How childish...[Mission/Private/Narahiko(Murasaki)]   Ambush? How childish...[Mission/Private/Narahiko(Murasaki)] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 2:25 pm

Spoiler:

The day was bright. There was not a single cloud in the sky and the sun was blazing down on the desert nation. It was hot (as everyday), and there were people busy doing their daily routines about the village of Sunagakure. Some were shopping, some were selling, some were getting to work, some were leaving word, while some were walking just to walk. It WOULD be a nice day to transverse the village calmly and look about, but shit doesn't usually play out like that. Especially for a certain ninja duo. Feng Du was currently running through the streets, arms behind his back, trying to make his way to the village gates. He and Narahiko were currently doing their annual shopping until a ninja came to them with a scroll. Supposedly a caravan that was destined to come to Sunagakure hours earlier has been found by scouts. It is currently being chased by a group of raiders on horses and the scroll then said that it would be best if Feng and Nara took care of it, as they were the closest. Naturally, neither had a real choice in it, especially with something this important, and were set off. Feng proceeded to look behind him to see if Nara was keeping up. "Be prepared Narahiko, we don't know what we're up against." Feng said calmly and seriously. He began to see the village gates. Within a few moments, he was already past them and was now in open desert, heading to the direction where the caravan was last seen.

WC:260
Back to top Go down
Mura

Mura

PostSubject: Re: Ambush? How childish...[Mission/Private/Narahiko(Murasaki)]   Ambush? How childish...[Mission/Private/Narahiko(Murasaki)] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 2:45 pm

Today was Feng-Ossan and Nara's annual shopping day. They had been shopping for so much food. While they were trying to complete their shopping, a ninja approached them with a scroll. He told them that a caravan that was suppose to be in Suna by now was spotted by scouts. The caravan was chadsed by a group of raiders, and Feng-Ossan and Nara had to get rid of them. Naturally, Nara had no choice since if he didn't follow the ossan he would get a large ass smack in the back of the head.

As Feng ran forward towards the village gates, Nara tried to keep up as fast as possible. But dayum was this ossan fast. While closing in on the gates, the ossan turned to Nara and told him something.

"Be prepared Narahiko, we don't know what we're up against."

All Nara could do was sigh and keep on running. A few moments later, they had both passed through the gates and were running towards where the other ninja had told them where the caravan was spotted. This was the second time Nara got out of Suna, and he was so thankful. The village environment was not for him and will never be. He didn't feel like himself whenever he was in those kinds of communities.

It took them 2 hours to reach the location. Once they did they were pulled up into a rock pillar where a group of scout ninjas sat. They pointed out the caravan and the group of raiders on horses. One of the main scouts turned to whisper to the ossan and Nara what their mission was.

"Ok you two, we need you to take care of those 4 bandits real quick. The caravan horse is really tired and can't go on for long."

Word Count:
Back to top Go down
Feng Du

Feng Du

PostSubject: Re: Ambush? How childish...[Mission/Private/Narahiko(Murasaki)]   Ambush? How childish...[Mission/Private/Narahiko(Murasaki)] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 7:19 pm

Upon meeting the scouts, the ran for sometime before coming to a area that had various rock formations. After a few moments, the scouts jumped onto a certain pillar before motioning them to come follow. When they did, one of the numerous scout ninjas surveying area pointed to their objective. A small caravan group were currently riding away from 4 men on horses. Each were armed with a scimitar. "Ok you two, we need you to take care of those 4 bandits real quick. The caravan horse is really tired and can't go on for long." Feng replied with a simple nod before jumping down onto the ground and running straight into the fray. He would then wave his hand at two of the raiders, creating a blade of wind that fired at their horses, knocking them away. The two were on the ground while the other two stopped chasing the caravan and began to ride towards Feng. Feng himself stood there with his hands behind his back. His glare did not falter as they came to him, swords drawn.

Suddenly a strong burst of wind come from his body which promptly threw those two men and their horses away from him. Having made all men come off their forces he stood there, waiting.

WC:214

360 Chakra:
Back to top Go down
Mura

Mura

PostSubject: Re: Ambush? How childish...[Mission/Private/Narahiko(Murasaki)]   Ambush? How childish...[Mission/Private/Narahiko(Murasaki)] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 8:05 pm

Nara was shocked at how quickly Feng-Ossan reacted to the scout's words. He nodded straight after the scout told them what the problem was. The ossan ran up to the bandits and made 2 of them fall of off their horses. That was Nara's cue, he had to go help the ossan. Well, he needed Nara's help anyway. Nara jumped out of his hiding place, and walked up to the 2 fallen horses and 2 bandits. He told the ossan that these two were his.

"Hey Feng-Ossan. These two are mine, go deal with the others."

He loved fighting, it was his second favorite thing after killing. Nara placed his hands in front of his chest, ready to start some hand seals. He started with a ram, then rapidly changed to a snake, and ended it off with a tiger. This hand seal resulted in a clone of Nara popping out of the dust beside him. Once Nara smirked, his identical clone smirked as well. It was funny, once they both placed their hands; getting ready to start another hand seal. Both of them started with a tiger, then ended it off with a rat in less than a second.

At that moment, these two bandits were caught in Nara's genjutsu. 20 Naras appeared in their faces. Each and every single on then got a kunai out, and started running at them. 10 Clones for each bandit. At one point, all the clones threw their kunais at the bandits. Thinking they would die, the bandits both scared themselves out of consciousness. But, once the Kunais touched their skin the kunais disintegrated to dust. They were all fake, but it was too late for the bandits. He looked around to see how far the ossan had gotten.

WC: 296

175 Chakra:
Back to top Go down
Feng Du

Feng Du

PostSubject: Re: Ambush? How childish...[Mission/Private/Narahiko(Murasaki)]   Ambush? How childish...[Mission/Private/Narahiko(Murasaki)] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 8:50 pm

Feng Du heard Narahiko say something about the other two being his and simply sighed. The boy was too brash and cocky for his own good. Not even looking at Narahiko, Feng Du faced the remaining two raiders. Both of them slowly got off the ground, rubbing their heads before grabbing their swords and running head-on at Feng Du. Feng Du did not move a inch from his spot. Not a single centimeter. He did not blink, waver, or change his expression from his normal stern look. He simply watched as the two men came at him. "Die you old fuck!" One of them said as he jumped up into the air before coming down upon Feng Du with a vertical sword slash. Feng Du said nothing as he suddenly side-stepped to the left, causing the man to completely miss. It was with that that he raised his leg and did a sudden side kick onto the man's exposed neck. Given Feng Du's strength, the strike easily broke the bone and sent the man rolling away due to the force of it. Feng Du then quickly turned his attention to the other man.

He ran straight at Feng and did a horizontal slash aimed at Feng Du's head. Feng quickly ducked under it before he unleashed a monsterous palm strike unto the man's jaw. His teeth visibly flying out from the strike, Feng Du quickly followed up with a low kick to the man's legs, knocking him unto the ground. Feng Du then proceeded to finish him as he then raised that same foot up and did a axe kick onto his neck, snapping it. With both enemies down, the caravan slowly came to a stop and its members came out. They all stood before Narahiko, thanking and gracing them for their help before giving them a pouch full of ryo for payment. They then left, getting back on course to Sunagakure.
Back to top Go down
Mura

Mura

PostSubject: Re: Ambush? How childish...[Mission/Private/Narahiko(Murasaki)]   Ambush? How childish...[Mission/Private/Narahiko(Murasaki)] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 9:13 pm

Nara and the ossan had gotten rid of the bandits, and the merchants could now get out of the caravan. They were all sweating, and as Nara and Feng-Ossan stood in front of them they thank them. Other than thanking them by words they gave the two a pouch full of Ryo. Nara would then ask the ossan if they could go home. As the ossan refused his request, Nara had already walked over to the scouts. He had already known what the Ossan was going to say and do.

Once they were both besides the scouts, Nara put a blank facial expression on. He loved that facial expression, because it gave no information about yourself. Nara was in his train of thought again. He would always get carried away, and other than that he didn't give a shit about anyone here.

WC: 143
Back to top Go down
Feng Du

Feng Du

PostSubject: Re: Ambush? How childish...[Mission/Private/Narahiko(Murasaki)]   Ambush? How childish...[Mission/Private/Narahiko(Murasaki)] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 11:27 am

As Feng watched the caravan riders go away, he heard Narahiko say something about going home now. "Not yet child. Not yet." He would say as he walked to the scouts, Narahiko at his side. The small group came to them smiling and what not, saying good job and other compliments. "We'll keep in touch." The main one would say as the group then quickly left, going deeper into the desert. Seeing them run off, Feng Du now looked at Narahiko. "Now, we may leave." He said, his facial expression having not changed throughout the entire ordeal. Almost instantly, he would begin running back to Sunagakure, ready to resume his shopping.

Exit Thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ambush? How childish...[Mission/Private/Narahiko(Murasaki)]   Ambush? How childish...[Mission/Private/Narahiko(Murasaki)] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ambush? How childish...[Mission/Private/Narahiko(Murasaki)]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: The Hidden Villages :: The Land of Wind-
Jump to: