Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Basibo's stufz Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Basibo's stufz Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Basibo's stufz Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Basibo's stufz Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Basibo's stufz Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Basibo's stufz Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Basibo's stufz Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Basibo's stufz Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Basibo's stufz Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Basibo's stufz I_vote_lcapBasibo's stufz I_voting_barBasibo's stufz I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Basibo's stufz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Terumi

Terumi

Basibo's stufz Empty
PostSubject: Basibo's stufz   Basibo's stufz Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 12:33 pm

Name:Eight Trigrams Heavenly Block
Type:Taijutsu
Element:N/A
Range:5m max from user
Handseals:
Speed:
Description: This is a weaker version of the eight trigrams revolving technique, using this technique, the user is instantly able to project his chakra to a particular area, the jutsu is useful for blocking when one is unable to dodge, and just like the parent technique, it can send the force of the opponent's initial attack towards them. However, this cannot be used to create a full sphere

Name:Eight Trigrams Whip
Type:Taijutsu/Ninjutsu
Range:15m
Handseals:N/A
Speed:
Description:

This is a weaker version of the protective eight trigrams technique. The user is able to create whips of chakra around him which can be controlled by basic hand gestures and hand seals. These whips can be used for a variety of purposes.. As they can be used for me whipping, garroting, attacking and can even be used for defence if used correctly by the user

Name:Chakra propulsion blast
Type:Taijutsu/Nin
Range:20m
Handseals:
Speed +1Tier speed
Description:
This is achieved through great and precise chakra control, using the momentum behind a kick or punch, the user can jet out chakra from their tenketsu to propel his chakra in form of a dragon-head that will violently kick everything in its path if a strong enough force cannot stop it. This can only travel for 35m

Code:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Rank[/b]:
[b]Type[/b]:
[b]Element[/b]:
[b]Range[/b]:
[b]Handseals[/b]:
[b]Speed[/b]:
[b]Description[/b]:

Last edited by Terumi on Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Basibo's stufz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basibo's stufz   Basibo's stufz Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 2:38 pm

Tone down those last two techs' ranges, taijutsu is close range. Change the speed stuff, we use a different system now for speed. The last two techniques look like ninjutsu to me, I mean, sending a dragon forward? Creating chakra whips? Where are you using your fists/body to attack? So, ninjutsu please
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Terumi

Terumi

Basibo's stufz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basibo's stufz   Basibo's stufz Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 3:08 pm

protective 64 palms isn't ninjutsu. and that dragon-headed orb is similar to the one hinata does. and why can't a Taijutsu tech be projected for 35m?
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Basibo's stufz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basibo's stufz   Basibo's stufz Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 3:12 pm

I already stated it, because taijutsu is close range and deals with bodily attacks. You're sending out a chakra attack at long range, hinata's was close range as far as I remember. You're also creating whips from chakra, which is ninjutsu, or nintai at best. Either way, the last two techniques require ninjutsu
Back to top Go down
Terumi

Terumi

Basibo's stufz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basibo's stufz   Basibo's stufz Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 3:23 pm

Oh come on, you can't tell me that taijutsu will. always remain closed range.. What about the vacuum AIr palm.. it can go a considerable range and it's taijutsu. Please rethink this, besides, the whips can be taijutsu as long as they have contact with me which will make me to be able to alternate of change the flow of current as I please for various purposes
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Basibo's stufz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basibo's stufz   Basibo's stufz Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 4:17 pm

Vacuum palm was like 10 meters by the looks of it, which is a lot considering it is taijutsu. It's one of the few taijutsu techniques that have noticeable distance -for taijutsu-. The whips are still nin/tai, tai because as you said you can manipulate it with your hand movements, nin because you make this sustainable thing from chakra. So, change he specs to nin/tai and reduce the ranges, please
Back to top Go down
Terumi

Terumi

Basibo's stufz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basibo's stufz   Basibo's stufz Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 9:56 pm

I changed it, don't wanna keep arguing with you, but I really didn't think chakra whip should be nin, since Hinata's protective 65 palms does the same, using hand gestures.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Basibo's stufz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basibo's stufz   Basibo's stufz Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 7:00 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Basibo's stufz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basibo's stufz   Basibo's stufz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basibo's stufz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Characters and Creations :: Creations :: Jutsu Applications-
Jump to: