Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Sabo = GREATNESS [Done] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Sabo = GREATNESS [Done] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Sabo = GREATNESS [Done] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Sabo = GREATNESS [Done] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Sabo = GREATNESS [Done] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Sabo = GREATNESS [Done] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Sabo = GREATNESS [Done] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Sabo = GREATNESS [Done] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Sabo = GREATNESS [Done] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Sabo = GREATNESS [Done] I_vote_lcapSabo = GREATNESS [Done] I_voting_barSabo = GREATNESS [Done] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Sabo = GREATNESS [Done] I_vote_lcapSabo = GREATNESS [Done] I_voting_barSabo = GREATNESS [Done] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Sabo = GREATNESS [Done]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ume Uzumaki 3

Ume Uzumaki 3

Sabo = GREATNESS [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Sabo = GREATNESS [Done]   Sabo = GREATNESS [Done] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 2:25 am

DEROUS

Sabo = GREATNESS [Done] Tumblr_nt899tAuqf1rousn9o1_500
Sabo = GREATNESS [Done] 0OeODz3
Name: Sabo
Nickname: "I don't do nicknames, kid."  

Sabo = GREATNESS [Done] GWSdYHs
Height: 4`8
Weight: 85lbs
Appearance:Sabo has short silver-colored hair and dark skin, sporting a tongue piercing, three piercings on his left ear, a ring on his left middle finger and a tribal tattoo on his left arm respectively, with a sturdy, muscular physique. He He has two small scars that stretch across his forehead. . His attire consists of a loose-fitting two-toned light and dark blue kimono jacket with billowing sleeves, tied by a thick khaki-grey Ono-stylised belt, and a pair of navy pants. In addition to his outfit, he wears black long fingerless gloves and black calf-length shinobi sandals. Saboi also wears his Konoha forehead protector around his forehead.

Though, he sometimes doesn't wear his forehead protector just cause he doesn't want his head to get sweaty. Ah, Sabo doesn't though always wear this outfit though it is just what he usually wears.

He at times spices things up by wearing outfits that make him stick-out a bit more. Sometimes he would wear a white button-up shirt ,often rolled up to the elbows, with the top few buttons undone, and his black dress pants that reach just under his knees, and red/orange suspenders with yellow polka-dots. Instead of shoes, he wears light-colored slippers with what appears to be rabbits stitched onto them.

He at times is dressed in a unkempt white multicolored buttoned dressed shirt with blue suspenders attached to a pair of black pants that reaches to his knees. His slippers at times also might be hamsters, dinosaurs, chickens, anything nice really. His alternate outfit consists of men's flat sandels and a personalized version of the konoha flak jacket jacket; though it is still sleeveless, revealing his defined arms, and fully zipped.  

Sabo = GREATNESS [Done] EW0JlD2
Village: Konoha
Character Rank: Genin
Clan: N/A
Element: N/A
Sabo = GREATNESS [Done] IVLimad
Personality: He loves! HE FUDGING LOVES TO SEE OTHERS IN PAIN AND AGONY, even if it is himself. He doesn't know why he likes it nor does he care, as it make him happy and he like to feel happy. But that isn't the only thing that makes him feel happy and lets him keep on going as almost all aspects of life interest him, as knowledge is something he truly loves and strives to gain. And is the only thing that he thinks is better then seeing other in pain, but isn't that much a head of it.

Sabo can seem to be extremely scary to most as he always speaks his mind because he isn't afraid of nothing, well until he is in the room with someone that is obviously stronger. As Sabo usually fights when he knows he has a high chance to win, and if he doesn't will retreat or try to get out of fighting. This also happen in battles that he is starting to lose in, and this even comes down to simple board games. Sabo isn't one to try and finish something that he knows he will lose in, as that would be pointless for him. If he is unable to gain something in the end, losing, he sees no logical reason to even finish.

Many that know him personally could call him a quitter, but he doesn't care.  Sabo though when is winning in battle will start to play with his foe, and not even kill them if he isn't forced to. But if he does have to kill someone, no matter who, he will never make it swift or painless. Though, since he has only killed like two people when it comes to killing much can't be said about it at this time. But if he can kill someone he goes for the most painful and longest death that he can administer at that point in time.

Sabo hates getting bored though as if he has nothing to do he get depressed and just wants to die. But he usually goes out and gets himself beat near to death just for the thrill and to release the boredom. Rara also can be very unpredictable as he never really gives out his true intentions, only bits an pieces. But that is just because he like to see people try to figure him and his motives out.

Though, since he can't really go around killing and shit. Sabo mainly spends his time gathering information on various things, Sabo also has many secrets he keeps and things he does that may seem out of character, as he is prone to just disappear to go do some shady shit. Though it may seem out of character to others it really isn't. He can seem to be one that likes to spin many lies and play with stuff.

Character History:

"Come one now! Mama! PAPA! SIS! Damn, you guys honestly suck.... can you truly be my family? I am not weak I am strong, just look!"

Sabo would hold up the Forehead protector that signified that he was now an Genin, a official shinobi of Konoha. Though, he would get no response from the three he stood above.. no. Nothing came from them at all. Sabo would sigh disappointed at this and he would just sit there in the middle of the floor, thinking. Had he done this to early? Should he had done this at all?

Shit, he was young and he didn't know. He quickly got back up to his feet and would hold up the kunai he had in his other hand, it dripping some crimson liquid. He would bring it close to his mouth and carefully like the blade, the bitter taste of the liquid making his face turn in disgust. Though, he had to lick it again as the taste grew on him quickly.

What has happened was that Sabo had come home right after his Graduation Ceremony. During his days in the Academy he was considered a top student, though not the best, and well he didn't like that. Second best was for fools and fuckboys. So after heading home and telling his loving Family, who were all civilians and had no skill as shinobi, he slew them.

Stabbing his Mother in the chest when she came to hug him and then repeatedly stabbing his Father, even though the man tried his hardest to get the Kunai away from the boy. With those two down he walk to his infant baby sister and well... slammed her head against the ground.  Why he did this brutality was one part he wanted to take his anger out and also because he wanted to see how sharp his kunai was. Also, this would be the first time Sabo had killed.

"I guess... I gotta hides these bodies."

Sabo would say as he would begin to cut them all up, blood getting everywhere. Hours passed but he did it. He sliced and diced them up enough to stuff them all into some bags, and then a few more hours to clean up the fucking place. Finally he then composed a beautiful letter detailing how they would leave Sabo. Oh, how sad and heart wrenching he made the letter. And if one was to read it they would feel nothing but pity for Sabo.

Sabo still had much to do though, as the bags would need to be disposed of. So, he would do just that. Since there were only a few bags it only took him two days to get rid of them. Every night heading out to bury the bags in the cemetery, in someone else grave. He made sure that the grave he picked was of someone that no one really came to pay their respects to. But he did have to, during the day, look up horrible people that had been buried in the cemetery.

"Now to umm... Wait, what am I to do now?"

Edit: Changing FC

Word Count: 0000/0000
Original Code Done By: Heaven / Anubis
Code Editing Done By: Eden D. Scythe

Last edited by Sabo on Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Zevas

Sabo = GREATNESS [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabo = GREATNESS [Done]   Sabo = GREATNESS [Done] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Sabo = GREATNESS [Done] E9b5027a55df50_full
Back to top Go down

Sabo = GREATNESS [Done]
Page 1 of 1