Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Ume Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Ume Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Ume Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Ume Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Ume Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Ume Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Ume Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Ume Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Ume Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Ume Uzumaki  I_vote_lcapUme Uzumaki  I_voting_barUme Uzumaki  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Ume Uzumaki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ume Uzumaki
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Ume Uzumaki

Ume Uzumaki  Empty
PostSubject: Ume Uzumaki    Ume Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 2:15 am

Ume Uzumaki  Tumblr_nlzroaR0621r7zf0fo1_500
"Stay away from my sis, please!"

Ume Uzumaki  0OeODz3
Name: Ume Uzumaki
Nickname: "Whatever my sister wants to call me I guess."

Ume Uzumaki  GWSdYHs
Height: 5'9
Weight: 134Ibs
Appearance:
Ume has beautiful amber eyes and dark red hair like his sisters that reaches just past his jaw. His usual attire consists of a gray long-sleeved shirt underneath a white sleeveless top, as well as a pair of dark pants and short boots. He has a very feminine face, and as such, can be mistaken for a girl. Ume also wears a pair of glasses with light frames and cannot see without them; well he can see blurry images but that is about it. Ume isn't a strong guy whatsoever either. This being from his lack of wanting to do that kind of training to be an strong shinobi, well physically. But that just makes him cuter honestly.

One outfit Ume likes to wear, especially when he is keeping in the shade, is a casual kimono along with a light sky blue coat with his clan's symbol on the back of it. With that Ume will also wear a fishnet mesh around his neck, wrists and ankles. Also, he will have an fan that also has his clan symbol on it to keep cool or keep Yoko cool. Why he is paler than most Suna ninja is because he hates the sun's rays, and this causes him to carry around an umbrella to block them. Also, almost all of his clothes are light colors so that they will absorb less of the rays.  

Another outfit could be an white uniform that exposes his navel, short black shorts, and black sandals though he at times wears no shoes. ALmost every part of his body is covered in bite marks that result from people biting him to heal, sometimes he hides them sometimes he doesn't. He doesn't care if anyone really sees them as they all are from Ume biting him, as she is the only one he allows to sink their teeth into his skin. Unlike most his age Ume is pure not only on the outside but also on the in, as he has never done that dirty stuff with the opposite or same sex. Though, he can dress a bit sexual to appear as an trap or eye candy it is just to look nice and cute.  

Ume Uzumaki  Tumblr_nizjamToIw1qj9ek1o1_1280

Ume Uzumaki  EW0JlD2
Village: Suna
Character Rank:  B- Special Jounin
Clan: Uzumaki
Element: N/A

Ume Uzumaki  IVLimad
Personality:

Ume usually talks in distinctive emotionless manner when around others, this not including his Sister. His expression never changes, being perpetually blank. As he doesn't really know what to do with himself when he isn't around his Sister, and when he is around her he is too embarrassed for some reason. Despite his emotionless nature he shows around others that can completely change when he is around his Sister; well his speech mainly as he just has a constant blush when around her on his emotionless face. He also listens to everything she says, with no question at all.  

Though he is somewhat knowledgeable about things he is completely clueless and unaware of others' feelings, well everyone's but his Sisters. He often states things factually, not caring what he says can upset people. As he will speak highly of his Sister even in front of extremely strong Shinobi; usually telling them she could beat them up or something along those lines.

Despite his emotionless nature, he appears to enjoy posing whenever introducing himself, on a mission, talking about his Sister, or talking to his Sister. Ume basically is a strange person who is overly attached to his Sister, but that is okay. She is the only person he needs in this world, he doesn't like anyone really but her. Though, Ume have feminine features and at times can do feminine things he likes girls. Well one girl, his Sister. Ume also when touch inappropriately, by anyone or things, will turn bright red as he would be really embarrassed and not know what to do at all in the situation. And if things get too complicated he will try his hardest to get away from the situation, even if this involves his Sister.

Ume does spend time not around his Sister, but not too long. He enjoys reading any book that is ability to grab his interest. Music is also something that he really enjoys to listen to and one day wants to compose a beautiful melody just for his Sister. Ume also has an habit of dressing up in weird outfits and just going around doing somewhat childish things, a main one being spying on people for no reason. He also likes to spend time with animals while in a animal costume.

Ume, though has a well dark persona. Whenever his Sister is in grave danger, annoyed by someone, or even hit on he gets a bit dark. His sole purpose in this life is protect his sister, vowing this at an young age and never going against it. As he holds Yoko on a whole different pedestal. That making him be quite cruel and stern to anyone that doesn't show his sister her deserved respect, as she is the future of their clan. For those guys out there that find his sister attractive and try to do anything, like hit on her. He will not hold his tongue and his main threat is. "Do you want me to cut off your johnson?"

He also may stalk that individual and also their family, or close friend, and end them in a truly gruesome fashion. This being payback for the wrong they have committed against his Sister, as no wrong on that level can be overlooked. This applies to everyone.

Finally, at times he just can't help himself from either killing or healing someone that comes crosses his path, killing for if it is the aftermath of a battle and healing for someone who is seen hurt badly. Everything else is up in the air as people act on how they feel at that time, and certain situations can impact what a person does. No one in this world being an exception from this rule of life, well that is what he thinks. From his run in with Bijuu he is really interested and afraid of them.  

--------------

Character History:

Two beautiful twins would be born into the Uzumaki clan and they both would be important for the clan. Nothing was really special during their upbring, well until the age of eleven, as Ume never left his sister's side. He always wanted to be close to her, at first for protection as he did get bullied by other kids for being soft. And honestly she was his only friend, his Father even saw him as a big ass softy. Though, Ume never cared as he had his SIster and she cared for him. At a very age their bond was created and othing in this world, not even death, could sever it.

"WHAT SIS LEFT!?! I MUST GO WITH HER!"
Ume Uzumaki  Tumblr_njekuub7041qikfcjo1_1280
Tears would stream down the face of Ume as he wouldn't even be told his beloved sister had left until a day later, and he was confused on this. Everyone knew they were inseparable and they always needed to be around each other to look out for each other, so why would they let her leave without him. It didn't add up and made no sense at all, and Ume question if he should just run away to find her. Though, he would be stopped by his Father who didn't like how soft Ume was acting. But this caused the young boy to be enrage and attack his Father. Ume was well known to be a bit of a push-over and needed his Sister to protect him, but he never was made like this back then. And instead of attacking him with his weak small fists he used something else manifesting chakra chains to attack his Father. Though Ume was still defeated he did wound his Father and also two others that came to stop him. Yes, they were a bit angry that he would attack him just because his sister had went to train but this also seemed to be a good thing. Not only for the clan to have another skilled Uzumaki but to make Ume do some more productive than cry.

They would make him also undergo some training, though it wasn't that rigorous. He would learn to be someone able to assist his sister, and maybe others of the clan, he would learn many jutsu to allow himself to be the greatest backup in almost any situation. Also, they tried to get him to be more manly though that training failed. But since he was excellent in his other training they didn't scold him that bad. Years would pass by, Ume still crying every night his Sister was gone before bed, and he would be almost complete with his training. But one day she would return and he would be unable to control his tears, not like he could ever do that anyway.

Thing were all good in the sand, yes sand. As shorty after Yoko had returned their Father, along with many others,  would being to establish what is known as Sunagakure. Ume honestly didn't care about having a Village but when he could barely spend time with Yoko because of this he hated it, though this didn't stop him from being around his Sister. As she did her duties he would follow her, though some would consider it stalking. At times he wouldn't be caught but other times he would and his Father would make him take care of things. Not in helping build and things like that but teach young children of the clan. Due to not wanting to get hurt for disobeying his Father he would do it and even though he hated it he did his best. Once the Village was finished Ume still was an instructor, and given the position of Special Jonin. Why was because he actually was an exactly teacher and also able to not only teach those of his clan but other promising shinobi, being one of the youngest instructors at the Ninja Academy. At this time he himself slacked on his own skills, didn't do tough training like his Sister did, and spent most of his time studying himself. As being a teacher he had to have a lot of knowledge about not only this village, different jutsu, but many other things that made an great shinobi.

One day he would have to have another instructor teach his class for some time, as he had to go to a tournament with his Sister for in place of their Father. He didn't care that he had to be taken away from the kids, he was actually glad. He was ecstatic he could spend time with his Sister, though the others that came he didn't like at all. He didn't want others from the village around his Sister. He did not know what reason they were at the tournament really, but that didn't matter. When the attack came he was truly frightened and had to be forced by his Sister to escape, the two beasts no Bijuu had put great fear into Ume. Though, after they had returned to the village he wanted to know more about them. This drove him to no longer teach at the Academy and focus more on studying about them.

Back to top Go down

Ume Uzumaki  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ume Uzumaki    Ume Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 9:10 pm

Approved and fabulous!
Back to top Go down

Ume Uzumaki
Page 1 of 1