Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Tee Shiki  (Done] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Tee Shiki  (Done] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Tee Shiki  (Done] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Tee Shiki  (Done] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Tee Shiki  (Done] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Tee Shiki  (Done] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Tee Shiki  (Done] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Tee Shiki  (Done] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Tee Shiki  (Done] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Tee Shiki  (Done] I_vote_lcapTee Shiki  (Done] I_voting_barTee Shiki  (Done] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Tee Shiki  (Done] I_vote_lcapTee Shiki  (Done] I_voting_barTee Shiki  (Done] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Tee Shiki (Done]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tee

Tee

Tee Shiki  (Done] Empty
PostSubject: Tee Shiki (Done]   Tee Shiki  (Done] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 9:37 pm

Tee Shiki  (Done] Alucard_picc
Name: Tee Shikiyami
Nickname: Tee, The Paper God, Shiki
Tee Shiki  (Done] GWSdYHs
Height: 5"11
Weight: 215 lbs
Appearance:
Light skinned, kind of tanish in a way. His eye color being blue which makes his eyes sort of stand out because his skin color doesn't normally have that color eyes. His nose is somewhat small and unnoticeable as is his nose. He is somewhat muscular although he rarely shows skin other than hands face and sometimes arms as he is always wearing goodies and long sleeved clothing. He has long hair for a male that goes down in the back up to the peak of his neck and is white. He often wears a blue hoodie decorated with various colors. He generally has a serious and quite intimidating look as well.

He wears black or plain color comfortable pants with the standard black sneakers quite often. Sometimes he can be seen with other various colored hoodies but all seem to be in the same particular style just in a different color. His skin is smooth and he has small features for a male for the most part. His hands being pretty small for a male, as well as his ears but those are all traits he attains from his mother as she also has small hands and other features. He also has no facial hair although he is 23 years of age most likely he will never have any facial hair unless he does something to enhance his hair growth of some sort. However the white hair that is on his head is pretty long and soft event though he doesn't really have to do anything to it other than splashing water on it occasionally.

He can appear intimidating at times due to his nature and his confident stance. He always walks straight and with confidence. His glare van be described as able to pierce through ones soul and has been before. Under his goodies usually he wears shirt sleeved simple colored shirts.
Tee Shiki  (Done] EW0JlD2
Village: Kiri
Character Rank: Spec Jounin
Clan: Shikigami Clan
Element: Paper
Tee Shiki  (Done] IVLimad
Personality:
Tee's personality is that of a psychopath, an individual who not only acts how some might call crazy, but also is fully engaged in his actions. At first glance he even appears to be crazy because he is either found performing some random act of cruelty or acting like an individual with no sense. Most of the time Tee can't help but think about baby seals as well as killing, those are the two most thought about thoughts in his mind, the baby seals because he finds them to be a delicacy that deserves to be eaten for pretty much every meal of the day. He enjoys killing or simply violence in general because he sees inflicting pain upon others an art if not a hobby that everybody should enjoy and by him inflicting pain on others he is satisfying his yearn that he has to do so even if it is temporarily similar to how a drug addicts gets his/her fix from the drug. The obsession that Tee has with these two things pretty much consumes his entire life, in addition however something he finds also interesting if not equally so are tentacles, for some reason people have an irrational fear of tentacles and various activities associated with them and therefore Tee utilizes tentacles for his spells, his magic, and just for shits and giggles. Patience is another huge part of Tee's personality, or more so the lack of patience he has, his patience is an extremely thin line, so making him wait for any prolonged or even short periods of time makes him extremely irritable and thus putting you on his bad side, if in a good mood Tee kills and performs violent actions for fun would somebody really want to make him angry?

Along with that Tee is extremely confident, so much so that he being the proclaimed Dark Nightmare has the mindset that he cannot be beaten in combat by an individual. He knows if he is ganged up on there is a possibility he can lose but no matter who hes facing in a one on one fight he will never back down and will fight until the very end, even if it costs him his life. In addition to his confidence exists his ambition, his ambition is that of Julius Caesar so to speak, he has high expectations as well as high goals and with his ANBU status he uses his position to his advantage to acquire various pieces of information others wouldn't be able to acquire. He only respects those that deserve such respect, meaning people who have bested or kept up with him in combat, people whom he has known for quite some time and respects or individuals who have a variety of feats that either directly or indirectly affect Tee in some way that he gives a fuck about.

Any other individuals that do not deserve his respect will quite literally be treated like shit. Lowkey Tee is funny however sometimes he incorporates his humor with serious situations making individuals unsure weather to laugh or take what he said offensively. However for some reason Tee is constantly alert even in situations individuals might say are the safest ever like in his guild or in like the deepest darkest cell of the village, Tee always sleeps with one eye open so to speak and never allows anybody to get the drop on him, he always feels as if he is being followed and usually looks behind him constantly when traveling. He also likes to risk his life so performing actions that have a high chance of an individual dying are actions he performs on the daily basis. Tee's views are extremely strong so when he has an opinion on a specific topic it is almost always a strong opinion and it will be expressed as such. Weather he is right or wrong he still argues his point, some may say he is stubborn but those individuals are fools. His stubbornness sets him out from others as his level of stubbornness is higher than most others and places him apart from the rest.
Character History:

Childhood and Academy Years
He was like a race horse, bred to be a great ninja someday, never did he have a choice in which what he wanted to be, never was he asked weather or not he wanted to be a ninja or a even if he cared for being a ninja, it was all sort of forced upon him, he being a Shiki and all. All his peers put pressure on him to do the best out of everybody basically forcing him to display his superior power to others. He was taught to look down upon others who weren't of the Shiki clan, he was taught that by any and every member of his family all of which seemed to have no problem ignoring a starving man's plea for food or a crying babies cry for help. But how about starting from the very beginning, he was born to his parents Tyrone and Katherine Shikiyami, they had only one child and that child was a one in a million chance given the fact that any and all medical ninja had described her to be infertile, but somehow she had conceived a child and that child was Tee, or actually his birth name being Terry.

So for the first fifteen years of his life he was to be known as Terry Senju. Pre academy he was taught all about how to act socially, basically it was his parents attempting to brainwash him into trying to think he was better than everybody else, but at the time Terry was just to righteous and pure to give in to such a mentality and he was often beaten and scolded for nor acting like a dickhead to people who didn't deserve it. Over time those of the Shiki clan began to slowly discard and disown him deeming him a lost cause and unworthy of their teachings, he merely became another mouth to feed in his household, he made no social contact with either of his parents and preferred it that way as he hated them and they most likely hated him in return. However knowing nothing but of being a ninja he was already forced into the Academy with a plethora of knowledge on things most Academy ninja couldn't even imagine existed.

Being a Shiki in the academy he was often hated and despised because of how his family was known to act, he was assumed to be affiliated with their way of acting and thinking and thus was treated as so. He was ridiculed heavily by teachers and students alike, but none could act like his superior talent and skill didn't exist. On the first day some instructors taught basic academy jutsu Terry would show he had mastered such techniques long before having been trained by his parents at an early age. It was definite at this point that he would be a prominent ninja like most other Senju clan members. He graduated the academy early, not many had graduated as early as he had within Konoha, as a matter of a fact only one other had actually graduated as quick as he had a higher ranking ninja by the name of Isaac. This is when Terry became interested in this individual when he had heard of their close accomplishments.

Becoming and Being a chuunin

Now as he was interested in meeting the individual named Isaac he had also been a full fledged ninja for a while, honing his skills in what Shiki were trained to be best in, ninjutsu. However he wanted to be different from the rest of his clan, while most used ninjutsu and ninjutsu only Tee wanted to stray away from the path that his clan created. And originally simply out of spite decided to learn about the medical arts, and this was around the time Terry began to yearn for knowledge. Rank wise he was held stationary but as his knowledge grew, so did his yearn for it and thus he essentially taught himself Medical ninjutsu, practicing on animals as well as himself. Unlike most however Tee never participated in the Chunun exams due to a problem concerning his squad. When out on a mission on the the squad members had been killed by doing some dumb shit. It was a simple B rank mission protecting an important man and transporting him to another village. All had went according to plan except for the fact that on the way back the kid had simply messed up his footing as they were traveling tree to tree and had fallen head first breaking his neck on impact. It was a freak accident bur he was dead nonetheless and Terry's sensei as well as his other squad mate were too unstable to participate. Tee himself cared little for either of them as they were the same people who ridiculed him in the academy.

So the Mizukage offered him an alternative method to attaining Chunun since his had been obstucted, it was a competition. Apparently there were groups of Genin whom had either missed the chuunin exams or had complications similar to Terry's and thus this competition was developed. It was basically like the one on one fight portion of the exams in tournament style elimination, so if you lost you lost, however winning and losing weren't everything. The Mizukage personally would oversee the tournament and hand pick four chuunin to be graduated from Genin. Tee had placed in first easily in this tournament given his prominence in two fields ninjutsu and medical while some genin still struggled with one field. He was promoted to chuunin and offered a squad leader position to which he easily declined. He wanted to own no squad and was not the type for teamwork around this time and chose to be a special case. He would work alone and take on solo missions. However one time out on a mission he would witness the weakness of Kiri in a way that scarred him forever as they would have spared an enemy which was the ultimate waste to Tee.

Tokujon

He kept this information to himself, he was a chuunin for a year and a half before his was promoted to B rank on the basis of experience and loyalty. However he had always pondered leaving the village since that day and he was stronger as he was told to become. However he had no clue how exactly he was supposed to simply leave Kiri for this reason nobody knew aything about. Now 17 years of age probably young for a Tokujon his birthday soon approaching he had decided upon what he wanted to do and leaving was his path. He had taken many books from his parents that had shown and talked about Shiki techniques as well as Shiki history so he wouldn't lose his heritage no matter how ashamed he was of it. Half a year later which was two years since he had been on that mission he decided he would initiate his plan to leave the village in a secretive way and now this was where he was at with it now.
Back to top Go down

Tee Shiki  (Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tee Shiki (Done]   Tee Shiki  (Done] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 10:24 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Tee Shiki (Done]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Characters and Creations :: Creations :: Character Applications :: Dead/Inactive Characters-
Jump to: