Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
/drops in from ceiling Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
/drops in from ceiling Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
/drops in from ceiling Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
/drops in from ceiling Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
/drops in from ceiling Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
/drops in from ceiling Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
/drops in from ceiling Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
/drops in from ceiling Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
/drops in from ceiling Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
/drops in from ceiling I_vote_lcap/drops in from ceiling I_voting_bar/drops in from ceiling I_vote_rcap 
Will
/drops in from ceiling I_vote_lcap/drops in from ceiling I_voting_bar/drops in from ceiling I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

/drops in from ceiling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YIKES

YIKES

/drops in from ceiling Empty
PostSubject: /drops in from ceiling   /drops in from ceiling Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 10:27 pm

hello! i am new to the site and decided i should probably introduce myself because most of the people on the chatbox already hate me (at least, that's the vibe)! i have plenty of experience rping and have been a member of staff several times for a multitude of sites. i am actually coming back after a long hiatus, however, so take it easy on me. i am a boy, and i like boys. i also like sword art online and red licorice, so i'm an interesting enough person, i guess.

if you have any questions (i'm doubtful), go ahead and ask them. otherwise, welcome to me!

Yay Yay Yay Yay Hammah Hammah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /drops in from ceiling   /drops in from ceiling Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 11:27 pm

I hope that you find everything on this site to your liking! And don't worry, if anybody didn't like you it was probably more due to a heightened anxiety among staff in the last few days. Either way, welcome to the site! Feel free to ask me or the other staff any questions you may have.
Back to top Go down
YIKES

YIKES

PostSubject: Re: /drops in from ceiling   /drops in from ceiling Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 7:24 pm

Voltaire wrote:
I hope that you find everything on this site to your liking! And don't worry, if anybody didn't like you it was probably more due to a heightened anxiety among staff in the last few days. Either way, welcome to the site! Feel free to ask me or the other staff any questions you may have.

If the staff is feeling pressured and what-not, you guys should open up staff hiring again. I'd be very willing to help out, myself! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: /drops in from ceiling   /drops in from ceiling Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 7:59 pm

Not that kind of stress broham
Back to top Go down
YIKES

YIKES

PostSubject: Re: /drops in from ceiling   /drops in from ceiling Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 8:00 pm

Ryan wrote:
Not that kind of stress broham

then i have to admit i'm confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /drops in from ceiling   /drops in from ceiling Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 8:47 pm

You needn't worry about it. Rest assured that it shouldn't affect you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: /drops in from ceiling   /drops in from ceiling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

/drops in from ceiling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: General :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: