Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Bearhunter [Konoha only] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Bearhunter [Konoha only] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Bearhunter [Konoha only] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Bearhunter [Konoha only] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Bearhunter [Konoha only] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Bearhunter [Konoha only] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Bearhunter [Konoha only] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Bearhunter [Konoha only] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Bearhunter [Konoha only] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Bearhunter [Konoha only] I_vote_lcapBearhunter [Konoha only] I_voting_barBearhunter [Konoha only] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Bearhunter [Konoha only] I_vote_lcapBearhunter [Konoha only] I_voting_barBearhunter [Konoha only] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Bearhunter [Konoha only]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

Bearhunter [Konoha only] Empty
PostSubject: Bearhunter [Konoha only]   Bearhunter [Konoha only] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 10:15 pm

The Smiling Man, standing outside of his clan's compound. He had acquired two younglings of light hair and took them under his wing. One was a girl devastated by the loss of her family from the Bijuu attack on Iwa. The other was a boy who reeked of sin. Ah, how tragedy met with a comedy like himself. All was well, for the Smiling Man is here to cheer them up. They'll know... when they see the Smiling Man, they'll smile too.

He had asked the two of them to meet him outside the clan compound. They were going out to a forest, where they'll become adventurous companions of the Leaf. Ah yes, and there was another girl, a blondie who Sendo did not know, who also wanted to be an adventurous companion for whatever reason. Only the jubilant can endure the challenge. Sendo stood outside waiting for Yuzuki to come out...

Last edited by V on Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edit to include Akira's entrance)
Back to top Go down
Ume Uzumaki 3

Ume Uzumaki 3

PostSubject: Re: Bearhunter [Konoha only]   Bearhunter [Konoha only] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 11:02 pm

"Ugh, why of all the times did I get put into a squad.... guess it can't be helped." Sabo would say as he would place his right hand over his eyes; to shield himself from the sunlight seeping into his room through his window. The groggy young boy would sit up and drop his hand from his face, resting both of them on his lap. He would yawn as he scratched his left shoulder with his right hand, to get rid of the itch he had.  After taking care of that itch Sabo would get up, only thing on being his boxers, and head to the bathroom. Sabo would then proceed to do his usual things, brushing his teeth, washing his face, etc. And when finished with those essential things in his daily life he would head over to his closet. Due to him meeting up with a squad, his squad, he didn't plan on wearing his combat pedosuit as that would be appropriate. That was only for official missions. So, Sabo would put on an attire he hasn't worn in a minute. Minute meaning a long period of time. The outfit was simple but was truly wavy. What it was was simply a light teal colored sweatshirt with white stripes, along with white pants and sandals. Finally there was the option to wear his forehead protect something that didn't really represent him, well how he wanted to represented.

Sabo was someone that wanted to be a symbol of greatness and this shitty forehead protect would never allow that, as that would make him tied down to a village. Sabo would close his eyes for the few seconds he sighed. Once he would open them he would put it on and grab his only kunai, and also his scroll. Placing both in a item protector located on his left thigh. "Guess I should go see those ugly bastards now, hehe. I don't even know what their names are to be honest.." Sabo would mumble to himself as he would make his way out of his home and begin to casually walk through the streets of Konoha. He did know where he was supposed to go to though.

It took Sabo around thirty minutes to make it there. He would have made it there quicker it was just that he had stopped to pick himself up something, those something being five dumplings. He had four of them in a little baggy, it being carried in his left hand, he was given and the other in his right hand. Him nibbling on the delicious breakfast. Sabo would roam around the clan compound till he would spot a somewhat creepy figure, the guy's smile almost creepy enough for Sabo to nope the hell out of there. Sabo though couldn't do that at this point in time as he was lost and needed help, he wasn't someone afraid to ask for help if it was needed. "Yo, you know here I am supposed to find some guy and girl? I was told they would be in my squad or something. Not me as the Sensei but as just a squadmate. So do yah know creepy guy?" Sabo would ask Sendo, half the dumpling he was eating being completely gone.

Honestly, Sabo wanted to get away from this massive guy immediately. His aura consumed Sabo... and not in a good way nor a bad. This guy was someone that Sabo new he shouldn't get on his bad side, well not until he was stronger. Conflict should be avoided at this point in time, and also Sabo wished he didn't call the creepy bastard creepy. Sabo would keep the appearance of calm and relaxed but eh was ready to move at any sign of hostility.

wc-629
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

PostSubject: Re: Bearhunter [Konoha only]   Bearhunter [Konoha only] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 11:56 pm

Th request to accompany the man who had taken her in came as a slight shock to Yuzuki. She hardly got to see the man as it was, so she spent her days taking on missions and training when she could, anything to show she wasn't being a lazy good for nothing. There was no hesitation in her answer as she accepted it but now that the time was here she was already showing disrespect by being late. She didn't know what came over her as she grabbed her village headband, running out the door and continued out of the Makojin's clan compound. It didn't take her long to spot the smiling man and when she did her run slowed down to a jog and finally to a walk, at this point she would notice another figure, one of a shorter stature than Sendo himself. She didn't quite catch what he said as she was walking up to the two but she assumed that this would be the other person that sendo said would be joining them. Finally approaching the two, Yuzuki lowered her head to Sendo. " I apologize for my tardiness. I have no excuse for making you wait. Please forgive me Sendo-Sana. " Her voice was calm and didn't waver as her silvery white locks fell forward a bit. She had taken notice of the other boy but would not address him until Sendo addressed her on the matter of her on disrespect. This, for Yuzuki was how it was since she met the man. She had placed him a different plane of respect. A pedestal no one could reach even if they risked their lives trying. Her admiration and respect for this man was so great it was his presence that motivated her to do better, to be better.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Bearhunter [Konoha only]   Bearhunter [Konoha only] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 8:44 pm

The morning sun and just so happened to shine through her window. Akira groaned as she rolled away from it, however it quickly turned to a squeal as she fell out of her bed. The girl now being belly down on the floor would groan again and slowly lift herself to her knees. Akira slept simply in a bra and panties. No need to wear more clothing then needed when you live alone, right? The girl sat on her knees and yawned bringing her right hand up to her mouth until she was done. The girl did very much dislike getting up early since she didn't so it often. The girl was never asked to do much, considering nobody ever seemed to notice her. However, this time she had heard of a something a group was supposed to do in the forest and decided she wished to join. Animals and people together would be fun to research. After a moment of thinking about it, the girl stood up and went to her bathroom. She would brush her blonde hair and throw it up using a black ribbon. She would brush her teeth. She would quite simply just freshen up. Then, she would make her way back to her room. There she would thrown on black shorts, a black tank top, black sandals, and tie her forehead protector around her neck.

Once she was ready, Akira grabbed her notebook and pencil. Then, she went on her marry way. The girl had not eaten breakfast, however she didn't plan on exerting much energy. So, she really didn't believe she needed it. She wasn't ever really hungry anyway. The girl would wander around the crazy compound of.. whatever clan this was again, she hadn't been paying much attention, until her eye caught a man, a boy, and a girl. Akira would assume they were all there for this little trip, adventure, whatever you wanted to call it. So, she would slowly wander her way over and speak, "Hey. I guess you're the ones I'm meeting with." Her voice was rather dull and emotionless.

(351)
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

PostSubject: Re: Bearhunter [Konoha only]   Bearhunter [Konoha only] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 11:33 pm

Light hair. Blue, not white. Sendo saw the little boy wandering around his clan compound before he approached the brawny man. Sendo thought it was a little brat who wanted to pick a fight, but he was reassured that he was a fellow adventurous companion. The boy stood before him and posed a question, yet Sendo could only hear him being addressed as creepy guy. Sendo just stood, turning his head towards the boy with a big, big smile on his face. He just smiled and stared at the boy for several seconds before Yuzuki made herself present. The girlie gave a sincere apology for having to make the clan leader wait, yet Sendo did not care so much to be irritated by the passage of time. Sendo turned his head from Sabo and placed his eyes on Yuzuki, who was still bowing.

"HaHaHaHaHa! What fun kids are these days. Lift your head, Yuzuki-chan. You have shown enough manners now... you'll find yourself a good husband! As for you boyo.... ah... never mind. You've come to the right place. I'm your sensei and you're my guy. Come on and follow me"

Then Sendo saw a blond garbed in black approaching them. At first, he thought she was a goth girl, coming to hold hands with the demonic shinobi clan. She was also a fellow adventurous companion, yet her voice did not sound so adventurous. No matter, she will smile before the Smiling Man. They all will.

"Yes, yes! Follow me"

Sendo headed towards the gates. "I'll explain to you what our adventure will be once we get outside the gates. I know one of you, but may I ask for the names of the gentlemen and maiden who are not so acquainted with me?" Sendo would head towards the village gates to present documents for leave to head onto the forest.
Back to top Go down
Ume Uzumaki 3

Ume Uzumaki 3

PostSubject: Re: Bearhunter [Konoha only]   Bearhunter [Konoha only] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 9:47 am

[Eh? Did he really just ignore me... w-what a creepy creature, as this is no man! He is kind alike me, one of those beings far from being human anymore. That was skill he was just wearing. Look at that menacing smile! No! No! Fuck this man... I can't allow myself to be around this guy at all. ] Sabo would want to run at that very instant, but then he would hear someone. Turning he would see that there was a girl, and from the dialogue exchanged from those two it was obvious they knew each other. Sabo, for his age, was that all into girls at this time but she was cute. And well a idea came into his head something truly amusing, that he just had to before leaving. He would hold off on his words though as once again another would come and introduce themselves, this another girl. What that did was confirm that Sabo would not be on this squad, he just couldn't. Weaklings besides he and the smiling demon, Sendo. It wasn't even because of their gender that he considered them weaklings. It was from how they spoke, their posture, and finally the overall aura they gave of. Sabo would then hear the creepy monster talk again and, ask for his name along with the other girl.

"Oi! I should be well known by now! The amazing prodigy Sabo~. But...." Sabo would position himself right in front of Yuzuki and attempt to yank the forehead protector she had in her hand, since she hadn't had it on. If the boy was able to grab it he would quickly move away by jumping up slightly and to his right side, this to get away from all of them. He didn't want to be grabbed as he went with his little prank, the amount of distance he able to take between them being a total of five meters.

Sabo would hold up the forehead protector up high a smirk on his face, this only if he was allowed to grab it and not stopped in his attempt to get away. " Yuzuki-chan! I don't think you are really fit to be in a group with me! So, I propose you take back your forehead protector to prove your worth." Sabo would declare loud enough for them to hear, though he would add something else. "But, maybe you will need more to push you. So if you don't come get this forehead protector I will be forced.... TO SNEAK INTO YOUR HOME AND TAKE YOUR PANTIES!" Sabo would yell out. He hoped that maybe that would give her some more motivation, if it didn't oh well. He would just leave with the forehead protector and just get himself some of her panties.

Sabo would jump back, first glancing back to make sure he wouldn't hit anything, to increase the distance between everyone. The distance now growing to ten meters, and it would increase. This was to show them that he wasn't just spouting empty threats, he was serious. Sabo also would be putting a hold on this mission, well for himself, until what he wanted was done. A demanding young boy but he was in his right. He shouldn't be in a squad with anyone that couldn't even keep up, that would be dumb. She could be his downfall.

wc-560
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Bearhunter [Konoha only]   Bearhunter [Konoha only] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 3:38 pm

[Place Holder]
I'll edit in my post tomorrow morning site time. As it stands, posting order = V, Sabo, Spook, Ryujin, Knight, Akira. As I've jumped into the thread. Place holder is valid for 24 hours, if I haven't posted in 24 hours then it's void. Some will love my post <3 some will hate it.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Bearhunter [Konoha only]   Bearhunter [Konoha only] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 4:19 pm

[OOC: Yea, I won't be entering no more o-o. Since the place holder is also void due to timing, I'm not apart of the posting order anymore just to be clear.]
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Bearhunter [Konoha only]   Bearhunter [Konoha only] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 4:41 pm

[Vague Manipping my own post to get out of this thread because I cannot continue. I suppose it's my turn since I've been told Knight is no longer around and whatnot.]

As she walked out of the door she wouldn't realize that the people she was speaking to were in fact not the ones she was off to complete her mission with. In fact, it was some sort of mix-up that would't be explained to Akira until much later as no one had confirmed the fact that they were indeed not ninja. The fact of the matter was that she had the wrong location as well. She was supposed to meet the rest of her bunch by the village gate but had assumed that because the people who met her just outside her home that morning fit the description of what she was told that they were them. But they weren't. In reality, the right people were at the gate waiting for her on the mission and she had entirely no clue. However after speaking to the group of ninja that were indeed not Sendo, Sabo and Yuzuki, she would soon realize that these look alikes weren't even ninja and she had been tricked by herself the whole time for no reason! She felt so silly that she forced herself back into her home and decided not to go on the mission at all. She walked six steps back to her front door before opening it, entering and plumping herself down on the ground, tending to her notebook instead of doing whatever it is that she was supposed to do.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Ume Uzumaki 3

Ume Uzumaki 3

PostSubject: Re: Bearhunter [Konoha only]   Bearhunter [Konoha only] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 12:14 pm

OOC: Don't care for this at all, don't want to be involved. SO I willz be noping out of this. Nope. Nope. Nope.

Sabo watch as the girl didn't follow him so he did not stop he escape he would, turn around around now and just run home. Running as fast as he could to go place the girls' forehead protector on his wall. Running as fast as his body would allow him at this time, so he would be running at top speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bearhunter [Konoha only]   Bearhunter [Konoha only] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bearhunter [Konoha only]
Page 1 of 1