Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The Vagabond's Bow Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The Vagabond's Bow Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The Vagabond's Bow Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Vagabond's Bow Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The Vagabond's Bow Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The Vagabond's Bow Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The Vagabond's Bow Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The Vagabond's Bow Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The Vagabond's Bow Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The Vagabond's Bow I_vote_lcapThe Vagabond's Bow I_voting_barThe Vagabond's Bow I_vote_rcap 
Will
The Vagabond's Bow I_vote_lcapThe Vagabond's Bow I_voting_barThe Vagabond's Bow I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The Vagabond's Bow

Go down 
+2
Horus
V
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

The Vagabond's Bow Empty
PostSubject: The Vagabond's Bow   The Vagabond's Bow Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 1:19 pm

Name: Hiryuu Bo- (Flying Dragon Bow)
Type: Bow
Materials:  Special Wood that is Chakra conductible. Special String.

Visual Description: The Flying Dragon Bow is four feet long in length, and is completely black on color. There are carving running along the bow, and these carvings are painted in silver. Which then makes the bow black and silver in appearance. Despite its jet black color, this ordinary bow is also quite the sight to behold. It is quite long for your typical bow, but it was designed to complement the height of its wielder. This wielder being Horus and no one else. The bow is very sturdy, and can quite easily defend against other weapons of the same level and below without breaking or being cut. As any one can imagine, the bow has both an upper and lower limb, with a bow knock on either side. The grip or handle is consisting of a rope like material carefully wrapped around it. The grip extends a good ten inches in length and rests in the middle of the bow no doubt. The bow’s stave also has a metal caps attached to it. Which allows the wielder to use to stave in order to stab, while causing blunt force damage. The bow string is also black in color, and it is said that only Horus can pull the bow’s string and not struggle to utilize the weapon. The arrows that are usually fired by this bow are also black in color all around.

Ability:

Major Ability: The ability afforded by Hiryuu Bo- allows Horus to utilize his Bukijutsu related techniques to devastating effect. The arrows fired by the bow can pierce through defenses of an S-rank level without losing momentum. When fired the bow generates a spectacular force around the arrows fired, creating a foot long wide barrel of force. As one can imagine, that will be the size of the hole left in anything that the arrows pierces. The bow grants speed of attack and also sheer power. When fired the arrows are almost silent and moves at devastating speeds, appearing to move in a flicker clocking speeds of 45 meters per second in order to close the gap on an opponent very rapidly. The arrows can reach up to all ranges and at the same speed, without breaking its momentum. If one isn’t quick enough to deal with the arrows, then they may become a victim and fast. The arrows are powerful enough to cause serious damage to those with even high durability. The arrows pierces all without prejudice.
It should also be noted that Horus can unload arrows as fast as he is able to form hand seals.

The Arrows have a Max range of 120 Meters.
Moves at roughly 45 meters per second.
Can carry up to 300 Arrows (But no limited to Bukijutsu Techniques)
Can fire up to 100 arrows per topic
Can pierce things with a durability level of up to a 110 stats.

Cost: 5000 Ryo
Requirements: The Bow only reacts to Horus and so can only be fired by him.

Last edited by Horus on Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:54 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

The Vagabond's Bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vagabond's Bow   The Vagabond's Bow Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 5:35 pm

- Please put in a limit of arrows you can use per thread. This will be treated as your arrow supply.
- You'd have to lower the speed down to what's acceptable by the Stat system
- There has to be a specified range
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

The Vagabond's Bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vagabond's Bow   The Vagabond's Bow Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 4:24 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

The Vagabond's Bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vagabond's Bow   The Vagabond's Bow Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 6:45 am

Edited again V.
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

The Vagabond's Bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vagabond's Bow   The Vagabond's Bow Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 6:56 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

The Vagabond's Bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vagabond's Bow   The Vagabond's Bow Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 1:03 pm

Name: Orochi-yari-Serpent Spear
Type: Chain Weapon
Materials: High quality metal
Visual Description: (What does your weapon look like? A picture along with a paragraph would suffice. Or make it 300 words in length if there's no picture).

The serpent spear comes as a set of eight chains all linked to each other in order to perform a unique function. The chains are all jet black in color, with a serpent’s head made of the same high quality material at the tip of it. In essence the weapon resembles a snake being manipulated by the user. The head of the serpent is more like a spear head than anything.  The serpent heads can of course open their jaws to reveal sharp hook like teeth that are designed to both pierce and latch onto the target. There are two reverse hooks that open up whenever the serpents pierce their target. This in most cases makes it extremely difficult to remove the chains should they pierce the intended target. The chain links are all 2 inches in width, with the chains extending up to 100 meters away from the user. The serpent heads that are also extremely sharp despite their appearance are 3 inches in width and 2 inches in height. The eyes of the serpents all glow green when being utilized by the user.

Ability: (Powers, physical traits, etc.)

Major Ability: The serpent spear is usual manipulated by the wielder when in use, striking like a snake does. As anyone can imagine, the chains can be used to perform both defensive and offensive tasks beneficial to the wielder.  The chains will usually manifest as a pair, usually held in either hand. However once the chains begin to strike, they can multiply reaching up to 8 chains at once. The chains can manifest themselves from each other, meaning there isn’t a predictable manner in which they’re utilized. As mentioned in the description above, the chains can reach up to 100 meters from the user, while also being able to retract at the same speed. The weapons are controlled/manipulated via the hands using basic hand gestures.

They also strike rather fast, moving up to 46 meters per second. "This will be the user's speed after update. My speed stat will be 115=46 per second. And should the weapon fall into someone else's hands, then the weapon would move at their speed"They are rather relentless, and can pierce through defences with high durability. "Horus will have 85 in strength after update. So can break through 130 durability using the outlined ratio to strength and durability". Cannot be utilized in the stated manner unless both the speed and strength requirements are met.

Medium ability:  The serpent spears also rely on Fuuinjutsu as part of the function. The spears have the ability to store themselves within the user, mainly being kept in the palm of the user’s hand, with a fuuinjutsu marking as indication for it. This allows the wielder to call upon the use of the spears at any given moment by simply channeling chakra to the seal on his palms.  The seal is more or less a general sealing and unsealing method technique. D-rank amount of Chakra unleashes the spears. The wielder can also channel his elemental chakra through the serpent spears in order to give them an edge in battle. "Meaning, by channeling Lightning Chakra through it, they could electrocute the opponent if they're caught. Do note, Jutsus will be created to work in conjunction with the weapon in question". Jutsus are usually executed from the mouth of the serpents but not restricted to.
Quote :
"I'm gonna have to ask that you pay some extra chakra to do this, and that it can only be done from the mouths. Since you're gained a huge range advantage by doing this."
No silly, I wont be using Jutsus all willy nilly like that. I will use Chakra based on the Jutsu level. And sure can only be used from the mouth. But what about channeling elemental Chakra, to create a flaming chain, lightning chain etc. Will this not be allowed? Also I cant just conjure up a random jutsu thats not in my arsenal.

Major Ability:  The chains also posses the uncanny ability of absorbing Chakra, both raw and elemental. The absorbed Chakra can then be used to replenish the wielder’s own Chakra supply. This is more or less a Chakra absorption technique, similar to what has been seen in the Manga/Anime.

Cost: 10,000 Ryo.
Requirements:  4 minimum in Bukijutsu and 4 in Fuuin.

Last edited by Horus on Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

The Vagabond's Bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vagabond's Bow   The Vagabond's Bow Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 1:46 pm

Horus wrote:
Visual Description: (What does your weapon look like? A picture along with a paragraph would suffice. Or make it 300 words in length if there's no picture).

The serpent spear comes as a set of eight chains all linked to each other in order to perform a unique function. The chains are all jet black in color, with a serpent’s head made of the same high quality material at the tip of it. In essence the weapon resembles a snake being manipulated by the user. The head of the serpent is more like a spear head than anything.  The serpent heads can of course open their jaws to reveal sharp hook like teeth that are designed to both pierce and latch onto the target. There are two reverse hooks that open up whenever the serpents pierce their target. This in most cases makes it extremely difficult to remove the chains should they pierce the intended target. The chain links are all 2 inches in width, with the chains extending up to 100 meters away from the user. The serpent heads that are also extremely sharp despite their appearance are 3 inches in width and 2 inches in height. The eyes of the serpents all glow green when being utilized by the user.

Major Ability: The serpent spear is usual manipulated by the wielder when in use, striking like a snake does. "I take it you use your hands to manipulate it by touching it or.. Mentally manipulate?" As anyone can imagine, the chains can be used to perform both defensive and offensive tasks beneficial to the wielder.  The chains will usually manifest as a pair, usually held in either hand. However once the chains begin to strike, they can multiply reaching up to 8 chains at once. The chains can manifest themselves from each other, meaning there isn’t a predictable manner in which they’re utilized. As mentioned in the description above, the chains can reach up to 100 meters from the user, while also being able to retract at the same speed. They also strike rather fast, moving up to 55 meters per second. "I'm gonna have to ask that it be used at your own speed. From what I know with my own speed being 100, I move at 40 meters per second, this means 55m/s is really high in the stats. Also, buki works in the way that it moves according to your speed + the bonus given by your buki stat." They are rather relentless, and can pierce through defences with a durability of up to 125. "Lower this durability please. I don't know your strength, but let's just say if someone with 5 strength uses the spear they'd be able to break through 125 durability as it stands, which can't be done. So, I'm gonna suggest you do something like 'with 30-50 strength the user can break through 80 durability. 50+ strength the user can break through 100 and lower durability.'"

Medium ability:  The serpent spears also rely on Fuuinjutsu as part of the function. The spears have the ability to store themselves within the user, mainly being kept in the palm of the user’s hand, with a fuuinjutsu marking as indication for it. This allows the wielder to call upon the use of the spears at any given moment by simply channeling chakra to the seal on his palms. "How much chakra?" The wielder can also channel his elemental chakra through the serpent spears in order to give them an edge in battle. "Edges such as? And how much chakra?" Jutsus are usually executed from the mouth of the serpents but not restricted to. "I'm gonna have to ask that you pay some extra chakra to do this, and that it can only be done from the mouths. Since you're gained a huge range advantage by doing this."

Major Ability:  The chains also posses the uncanny ability of absorbing Chakra, both raw and elemental. The absorbed Chakra can then be used to replenish the wielder’s own Chakra supply. The chains will absorb Chakra from solid structures and raw Chakra structures alike. This means should someone utilize an earth style Jutsu, the Chakra that is used to power said Jutsu can be absorbed. This in essence weakens the chakra bonds that are used to keep the jutsu in place. While give the wielder of the spears a better chance of breaking through the opponent’s defenses. "This would allow you to break through anything and gain chakra while doing so, which I can't allow. There needs to be a drawback to this too, and a limit."

Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

The Vagabond's Bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vagabond's Bow   The Vagabond's Bow Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 4:19 pm

Horus wrote:

Major Ability: The serpent spear is usual manipulated by the wielder when in use, striking like a snake does. As anyone can imagine, the chains can be used to perform both defensive and offensive tasks beneficial to the wielder.  The chains will usually manifest as a pair, usually held in either hand. However once the chains begin to strike, they can multiply reaching up to 8 chains at once. The chains can manifest themselves from each other, meaning there isn’t a predictable manner in which they’re utilized. As mentioned in the description above, the chains can reach up to 100 meters from the user, while also being able to retract at the same speed. The weapons are controlled/manipulated via the hands using basic hand gestures.

They also strike rather fast, moving up to 46 meters per second. "This will be the user's speed after update. My speed stat will be 115=46 per second. And should the weapon fall into someone else's hands, then the weapon would move at their speed"They are rather relentless, and can pierce through defences with high durability. "Horus will have 85 in strength after update. So can break through 105 durability using the outlined ratio to strength and durability. With that in mind, should the chains ever fall into the possession of someone with a strength level than that of Horus. They can only realistically wield the chains at half the speed and also can only break through defenses half as sturdy". Cannot be utilized in the stated manner unless both the speed and strength requirements are met. In essence to work out what level of defense the chains can break through. The user has to take into consideration their own strength level and add +20. In the case of Horus it would be 85+20 strength=105 defense break.

Medium ability:  The serpent spears also rely on Fuuinjutsu as part of the function. The spears have the ability to store themselves within the user, mainly being kept in the palm of the user’s hand, with a fuuinjutsu marking as indication for it. This allows the wielder to call upon the use of the spears at any given moment by simply channeling chakra to the seal on his palms.  The seal is more or less a general sealing and unsealing method technique. D-rank amount of Chakra unleashes the spears. The wielder can also channel his elemental chakra through the serpent spears in order to give them an edge in battle. "Meaning, by channeling Lightning Chakra through it, they could electrocute the opponent if they're caught. Do note, Jutsus will be created to work in conjunction with the weapon in question". Jutsus are usually executed from the mouth of the serpents but not restricted to.
Quote :
"I'm gonna have to ask that you pay some extra chakra to do this, and that it can only be done from the mouths. Since you're gained a huge range advantage by doing this."
No silly, I wont be using Jutsus all willy nilly like that. I will use Chakra based on the Jutsu level. And sure can only be used from the mouth. But what about channeling elemental Chakra, to create a flaming chain, lightning chain etc. Will this not be allowed? Also I cant just conjure up a random jutsu thats not in my arsenal.

Major Ability:  The chains also posses the uncanny ability of absorbing Chakra, both raw and elemental. The absorbed Chakra can then be used to replenish the wielder’s own Chakra supply. The chakra absorption only extends up to A-rank Jutsus of a elemental nature that the wielder has an affinity for. This is more or less a Chakra absorption technique, similar to what has been seen in the Manga/Anime.

Edits Made.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

The Vagabond's Bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vagabond's Bow   The Vagabond's Bow Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 6:34 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

The Vagabond's Bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vagabond's Bow   The Vagabond's Bow Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 5:28 pm

Name: Niou- Guardian Deva Kings
Type: Hat
Materials: Straw Hat, with metal finish. The material is of the highest quality.
Visual Description:

The Vagabond's Bow Kunglao_hat_tn-jpg

The straw hat is one and a half foot long in diameter, with a metal edge to it. The edge doesn't become sharp until the hat is put to use, in terms of combat etc. The straw like section of the hat is black in color with a red ribbon like material tied around the dome of the hat. The doom is where the wielder rest their head, meanwhile the flat surface is used for combat, and for other thing. The hat also has a strap which allows Horus to wear it on his back and not his head all the time. The strap can be extended if need be. This allows Horus to use secure the hat on his head using the strap and securing under his chin. Or to simply otherwise wear in a manner described above.

Ability:

Medium Ability: Niou is able to conduct the wielder's elemental Chakra, allowing them to add different enhancements to the weapon itself. These enhancements will come in the form of Bukijutsus to be created separately. Whenever in use the hat has a very sharp edge, but despite this, the edge seems to remain quite dull to the wielder, as it responds to his own Chakra. The hat can also conduct nature Chakra, but has to be from the wielder.

Major Ability: Niou can be manipulated by its wielder Horus for various purposes. This means he can send the hat hurling like a shuriken, while controlling its flying, by even elaborate or subtle hand gestures. The speed of the hat is proportionate to the wielder's own speed. The hat doesn't have to be sent hurling before hand, since it can employ these very movements from a stand still position. As the hat flies, it spins violently, allowing the wielder to slice and cut through defenses without prejudice. This is not without limits, as its based on the wielder's own strength +20=durability levels that it can breach.

Major Ability: With this ability, it truly defines why this special has was subbed with such a name. Niou possesses the uncanny ability of rejecting invasive Chakra into the wielder/wearers being. This goes up to S-rank level invasion, although it takes an equivalent amount of Chakra from the wielder to get this done. If the hat is not on the wielder's person, whether being worn, held or otherwise, then the ability becomes null and void, and as such invasive chakra can affect the wielder.

Cost:  10k Ryo

Requirements: 4 in Buki, 50 Strength Minimum, Currently only responds to Horus' Chakra.

Last edited by Horus on Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

The Vagabond's Bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vagabond's Bow   The Vagabond's Bow Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 6:49 pm

Items can have a total of three abilities. I will review whatever abilities you chose.
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

The Vagabond's Bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vagabond's Bow   The Vagabond's Bow Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 6:56 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

The Vagabond's Bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vagabond's Bow   The Vagabond's Bow Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 2:52 pm

Approved~
Im currently hating on you Graah
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

The Vagabond's Bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vagabond's Bow   The Vagabond's Bow Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:59 am

Medium Ability(Bow):

The Flying Dragon Bow can now perform a certain function that allows the user to unload/fire arrows from the bow without having the pull the string. This is said to be performed using a combination of Fuuinjutsu General Sealing/Unsealing method and Chakra. By channeling a D-rank amount of Chakra to undo the seal, the seal containing the arrows, which is located on the bow string itself, will load and knock the arrows. Thereafter letting loose the arrows as desired by the user (Horus). This means the user can use one hand to wield his bow, while using the other to perform other functions. This ability of course doesn't hinder the strength of the arrows being fired. As they're released with the same intentions and intensity as if the user manually let loose these arrows.

Major Ability: Barrier Guard- (Bow) This ability usually creates a red ethereal barrier around the wielder when held. The barrier essentially deflects/blocks/protect the user from harm. This comes in the form of Jutsus, projectiles etc. The barrier can be manipulated to suit purpose. What this means is that the user can simply create a full on shield in front of them, as opposed to a complete sphere around themselves. The sphere is 7ft in height and can extend up to 7 meters. This ability covers up to A-rank Jutsu, but it is not without cost. The user has to pay the cost equal to the Jutsu being used against them. The barrier also has its physical limits, able to withstand blows from those with a strength level of 80 and below without breaking. Those of 85 and above can break through the barrier within 5 solid blows. It will become weaker with each blow of course.

Cost: 5000 Ryo
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

The Vagabond's Bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vagabond's Bow   The Vagabond's Bow Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 1:17 pm

Approved~
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

The Vagabond's Bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vagabond's Bow   The Vagabond's Bow Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 4:32 am

Horus wrote:
b]Name[/b]: Niou- Guardian Deva Kings
Type: Hat
Materials: Straw Hat, with metal finish. The material is of the highest quality.
Visual Description:

The Vagabond's Bow Kunglao_hat_tn-jpg

The straw hat is one and a half foot long in diameter, with a metal edge to it. The edge doesn't become sharp until the hat is put to use, in terms of combat etc. The straw like section of the hat is black in color with a red ribbon like material tied around the dome of the hat. The doom is where the wielder rest their head, meanwhile the flat surface is used for combat, and for other thing. The hat also has a strap which allows Horus to wear it on his back and not his head all the time. The strap can be extended if need be. This allows Horus to use secure the hat on his head using the strap and securing under his chin. Or to simply otherwise wear in a manner described above.

Ability:

Medium Ability: Niou is able to conduct the wielder's elemental Chakra, allowing them to add different enhancements to the weapon itself. These enhancements will come in the form of Bukijutsus to be created separately. Whenever in use the hat has a very sharp edge, but despite this, the edge seems to remain quite dull to the wielder, as it responds to his own Chakra. The hat can also conduct nature Chakra, but has to be from the wielder.

Major Ability: Niou can be manipulated by its wielder Horus for various purposes. This means he can send the hat hurling like a shuriken, while controlling its flying, by even elaborate or subtle hand gestures. The speed of the hat is proportionate to the wielder's own speed. The hat doesn't have to be sent hurling before hand, since it can employ these very movements from a stand still position. As the hat flies, it spins violently, allowing the wielder to slice and cut through defenses without prejudice. This is not without limits, as its based on the wielder's own strength +20=durability levels that it can breach.

Major Ability: With this ability, it truly defines why this special has was subbed with such a name. Niou possesses the uncanny ability of rejecting invasive Chakra into the wielder/wearers being. This goes up to S-rank level invasion, although it takes a B-rank amount of Chakra from the wielder to get this done. If the hat is not on the wielder's person, whether being worn, held or otherwise, then the ability becomes null and void, and as such invasive chakra can affect the wielder. "You have to pay equivalent chakra to null the invasive chakra."

Major Ability: Barrier Guard- This ability usually creates a red ethereal barrier around the wielder/wearer when onn their person. Meaning the hat needs to be worn, held or on the person of the user. If its in flight then it does not work. The barrier essentially deflects/blocks/protect the user from harm. This comes in the form as Jutsu, projectiles etc. But this only covers up to A-rank in terms of Jutsus. Ironically its as durable as the defenses that the hat is capable of breaching.

Major Ability: Hidden King- This is another uncanny ability that Niou possesses, as it seeks to protect its wearer. Niou is capable to erasing the wearer/wielder's presence. This in turn removes his scent and Chakra signature, while creating a perfect camouflage, allowing Horus to blend into the area becoming almost invisible to the naked eye. The light and even air currents seem to blend perfectly around him, making it so its difficult, but not impossible to ascertain his correct position. This can be undone of course by Dojutsu users, as they're able to perceive most things.

Medium Ability: Shadow Walk- While the wielder is hidden, even their footsteps become silent, causing no disturbances in the area around them.

"Are these striked abilities not in play? If so, remove them."
Cost:  10k Ryo

Requirements: 4 in Buki, 50 Strength Minimum, Currently only responds to Horus' Chakra.
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

The Vagabond's Bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vagabond's Bow   The Vagabond's Bow Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 7:06 am

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

The Vagabond's Bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vagabond's Bow   The Vagabond's Bow Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 7:11 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

The Vagabond's Bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vagabond's Bow   The Vagabond's Bow Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 9:56 am

Name: Desert Kunai
Type: Unique Kunai
Materials: Steel
Visual Description:

The Vagabond's Bow Kunai_sword_by_mcdraw

The Desert Kunai is a special set of Kunai blades, in that Horus is the only person that has Kunai blades with such a unique appearance. The Kunai blade is three inches longer than your typical kunai, while seemingly more slender also. The Kunai has a golden guard, while having a long enough hilt for the wielder to properly grip the blade. The Kunai blades are usually seen with a black sealing tag, with kanji/sealing patterns written on it in white. The butt o the Kunai has a semi star shape blade attached to it. This gives the wielder the ability to reverse stab/prod their attackers. The weapon is also perfectly weighted for flight when thrown. The Kunai is primarily used for the wielder's Flying Thunder God jutsu. The Kunai blades are all marked with the special tag.

Ability: N/A
Cost: 150 Ryo per 10 Blades.
Requirements: Carries Horus' special FTG mark.

Last edited by Horus on Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

The Vagabond's Bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vagabond's Bow   The Vagabond's Bow Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 9:59 am

Approve
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

The Vagabond's Bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vagabond's Bow   The Vagabond's Bow Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 5:21 pm

Name: Kamikaze no Tsurugi- Divine Wind Blade
Type: Sword/Katana
Materials: Hard Minerals, Strong metal and Iron Alloy

Visual Description: Kamikaze no Tsurugi is a 37.5 inches long Katana, with a sleek slender design to the blade. The blade is of a grey and black finish with a black cross guard. The cross guard is of a unique shape, compared to your typical Katana blades. A small portion of blade also glows orange when in use as it demonstrate its abilities. The cross guard is black in color, with a small hole in it, enough for a Senbon to fit through. The hole takes on the appearance of a tear drop with a red finish inside. The hilt of the weapon is predominantly wrapped in red material, with a grey lining on the hilt of the weapon. The butt of the hilt is black with a short red string about 3 inches long with a small green bead attached to it. There is also a golden small metal plate attached to the hilt, one that is smooth, and doesn't present any harm to the wielder. The weapon itself also has a  black tsuba with the same red material wrapped around, that is also on the hilt. The point of entry into the tsuba carries a diagonal shape, which mirrors the cross guard of the weapon. As such when the weapon is sheathed, the cross guard and the sheathe meets each other perfectly. The tsuba also has a white flowery like pattern on it, sitting just above the red material wrapped around the sheathe. Kamikaze no Tsurugi is as beautiful as it is deadly.

The Vagabond's Bow Warframe_katana_design_by_revincproductions-d6wm9ka

Ability:

Major Ability 1. Kamikaze no Tsurugi is one of the sharpest blades out there, if not the sharpest, although this hasn't been confirmed. It is said that the blade was a gift unto the wielder (Horus), given onto him by a bunch of monks. This was to commemorate him becoming the Shodai Kazekage. The blade was design from a strong metal and is extremely sharp, able to cut through most anything that gets in its way. Kamikaze no Tsurugi is a blade of wind, almost like the antithesis to the Legendary blade Kiba of Kirigakure. Kamikaze no Tsurugi is not only sharp but also powerful enough to cut down foes and break through powerful defenses. This covers up to S-rank defenses etc, although the blade is only as strong as its wielder. The weapon when wielded by Horus grants +50 strength= the durability level it can cut through. It is said that the weapon cuts indiscriminately and without mercy.  Other things that the blade can perform will be done as Bukijutsu techniques exclusive to the weapon. Which will be created later.

Major Ability 2. Kamikaze no Tsurugi only seems to react to Horus' chakra, as such when the sword falls into the hands of an unknown wielder, then the sword's defensive mechanism activates. Whenever this happens, the sword expels a wind release Chakra that is designed to slice away at those unauthorized to use the sword. This means hands and body alike will potentially be shredded as the sword releases numerous wind blades of various sizes at the intruder. However, should Horus dies then a new wielder can take his place.

Medium Ability 3. Kamikaze no Tsurugi allows the wielder to skip the necessity of hand seals when using Jutsus specific to the sword itself.

Cost: 10,000 Ryo
Requirements: 5 in Bukijutsu, 60+ Strength.

Last edited by Horus on Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

The Vagabond's Bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vagabond's Bow   The Vagabond's Bow Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 4:47 pm

just a few spellchecking needed but otherwise it looks good! ;P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Vagabond's Bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vagabond's Bow   The Vagabond's Bow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vagabond's Bow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Characters and Creations :: Creations :: Item Applications-
Jump to: