Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Akio's Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Akio's Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Akio's Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Akio's Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Akio's Jutsu Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Akio's Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Akio's Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Akio's Jutsu Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Akio's Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Akio's Jutsu I_vote_lcapAkio's Jutsu I_voting_barAkio's Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Akio's Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

Akio's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Akio's Jutsu   Akio's Jutsu Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 11:27 pm

Name: Mental Tricks: False Victory
Type: Genjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: One's Self
Handseals: N/A
Speed: N/A
Description: After the enemy has attempted an attack the user kneads chakra within themselves. Then at the point the attack lands the user uses a technique similar to the replacement jutsu, reappearing somewhere else on the battlefield of their choosing. Although to the attacker it would seem as if they had actually landed the attack, effectively injuring or even killing them. While the user is unharmed the jutsu catches the attacker in a genjutsu. Allowing the user to add up to two genjutsu onto the illusion, effectively catching their target within a world of illusions while they already think the fight is over.

Name: Let The Ink Bleed
Range: 100m
Handseals: Bird
Speed: N/A
Description: Forming the bird hand seal the jutsu envelopes a 100 meter radius around the user, effecting everyone within the radius besides ones the user chooses not to target. Although the user can also cause the radius to envelope an area around an item instead, such as a kunai. If one is not within the radius or effected by the genjutsu nothing will change.

If caught within the genjutsu the target(s) will be isolated from each other and anything around them. As the ground his changed to an inky black the ink will draw in closer to the victim, leaving a circle around them at quickly closes in before making contact with the victims feet or whatever body part seems to be touching the ground. All the while the surrounding area seems to be a box of ink, rippling as if a liquid.

While the target(s) may try to stay out of the ink they will not have hope of escaping by any physical means. Only tiring the more they struggle. If they do not touch the ink the large box with begin to fill up, until it touches the victim or fills the box completely.Upon touching the ink it will feel warm and liquid like to the touch. Although it will not allow any body parts that have touched it to escape. Slowly beginning to fill the box until it absorbs the victim completely, consuming them completely

Once in the box the ink will cover the every wall the first post. After which it will take two more posts to fill completely. Continuing the victim will pass out after only one postof being enveloped by the ink, either by sheer panic or stress. However for the victim it will feel as if they are drowning in the murky, sticky pool of ink. The whole time they are in the genjutsu however they will be in a trance like state, usually falling to the ground in some way. Although it is possible to remain standing if they have enough will power, but they will be incapable of any movement in the real world.

Name: Mental Tricks: Reversal
Range: N/A
Speed: 120
Description: After the attacker uses a jutsu or throws a kunai, senbon, etc really anything that is a projectile. After which the user makes eye contact with the projectile/jutsu. Able to redirect it just by moving their eyes, while everyone around the user will see the controlled item/jutsu as being redirected it actually would just land where it was originally intended to land. Although there would be no sign of such thing audibly, visually or physically until the user wants them to be at which point he can pick which sense can be perceived and which can't.

While moving the projectile/jutsu would leave marks as if real, burn marks, dents, scratches, etc. Although not causing any real damage as the user directs the illusion the item will continue to follow their gaze. If the user were to land the manipulated attack on anyone they would feel as if hit by the original attack be it a kunai, jutsu, etc.

However after they recover from the blow they will be placed within a genjutsu of the users choice. On top of this the user may use this jutsu as a cover, able to throw a projectile or place items on the battlefield while the victim is reacting as the item they are throwing or placing will be hidden by the genjutsu, not visually perceivable. This will only work for projectiles and items the user intends though as any they do not wish to mask will not be hidden. On top of that neither the user or anyone nearby may use a jutsu that can be hidden, therefore any jutsu used will still be seen as normal.

Last edited by Akio Uchiha on Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Akio's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akio's Jutsu   Akio's Jutsu Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 12:34 am

I approve this stuff!
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

Akio's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akio's Jutsu   Akio's Jutsu Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 1:30 am

Name: Dummy Clone
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Anywhere within the same country/region
Speed: Users Skills
Description: While usually used for training/sparring this clone can come in handy on certain occasions. Having the same stats as the user at the time, but no chakra reserves. Although if one were to have means to sense or see chakra it would seem to still have a pool, but will have no chakra to actually use jutsu.

Unlike most clones however this clone is just a durable and believable as the original user. Able to withstand the same amount of abuse and has all the capabilities of the user minus the use of chakra. The clone also bleeds and bruises like a original user would and therefore makes a decent doppelganger. Being a simple clone they can also only use simple items (kunai, senbon, tags, etc) meaning no swords and such. On top of that they are not 100% accurate clones, meaning they will not have things such a sharingan or things of the sort which wouldn't be quite considered a jutsu. The clones are also linked to the user meaning they can communicate with them mentally and see what the clones see.
Back to top Go down

Akio's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akio's Jutsu   Akio's Jutsu Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 1:57 am

Gently approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akio's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akio's Jutsu   Akio's Jutsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akio's Jutsu
Page 1 of 1