Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Satsujin Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Satsujin Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Satsujin Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Satsujin Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Satsujin Jutsu Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Satsujin Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Satsujin Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Satsujin Jutsu Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Satsujin Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Satsujin Jutsu I_vote_lcapSatsujin Jutsu I_voting_barSatsujin Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Satsujin Jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverNitrate
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
SilverNitrate

Satsujin Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Satsujin Jutsu   Satsujin Jutsu Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 1:14 am

Name: Devil's Dance
Type: Kenjutsu/Bukijutsu Limited
Element:None
Speed: +10 to speed when attacking on top of Buku boost
Description: The signature swordsmanship style developed by Satsujin from a young age despite having a proper sensei. Using various books as inspiration, He created a single sword stance that can be utilized by both hands to achieve the his technique. By emphasizing speed over power he achieved a blade that cuts through the air like that of the Peregrine falcon. This style prefers slashes over thrusts its greatest when a vertical slash coming from the sky.  Having a strong Teres and Latissimus Doris muscles(Back Muscles) and a flexible bone structure the user is able to produce quick and powerful slashes that utilize the least amount of the user strength. Satsujin aim to rip the opponent into spreads with each attack. This style provides great slash speed and decent thrust speed. In the development of this style the chakra paths of Satsujin became twisted leaving him unable to do any ninjutsu above the E rank and unable to use genjutsu and fuuin jutsu. Leaving him only with the ability to trust in his Kenjutsu. Even though he is unable to produce elements using his kenjutsu techniques he can somewhat recreate the effects of elements by infusing chakra into his blade.

Last edited by SilverNitrate on Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Satsujin Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satsujin Jutsu   Satsujin Jutsu Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 7:20 am

Um... make it B ranked? the only thing I see here that does anything is +10 speed o-o why make it S ranked?
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
SilverNitrate
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
SilverNitrate

Satsujin Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satsujin Jutsu   Satsujin Jutsu Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 3:44 pm

done
Back to top Go down

Satsujin Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satsujin Jutsu   Satsujin Jutsu Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 11:21 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Satsujin Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satsujin Jutsu   Satsujin Jutsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Satsujin Jutsu
Page 1 of 1