Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Dray~ dambradoodleedo Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Dray~ dambradoodleedo Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Dray~ dambradoodleedo Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Dray~ dambradoodleedo Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Dray~ dambradoodleedo Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Dray~ dambradoodleedo Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Dray~ dambradoodleedo Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Dray~ dambradoodleedo Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Dray~ dambradoodleedo Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Dray~ dambradoodleedo I_vote_lcapDray~ dambradoodleedo I_voting_barDray~ dambradoodleedo I_vote_rcap 
Will
Dray~ dambradoodleedo I_vote_lcapDray~ dambradoodleedo I_voting_barDray~ dambradoodleedo I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Dray~ dambradoodleedo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

Dray~ dambradoodleedo Empty
PostSubject: Dray~ dambradoodleedo   Dray~ dambradoodleedo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 2:44 am

Dray~ dambradoodleedo C0265110
Dray~ dambradoodleedo 0OeODz3
Name: Dray Kal
Nickname:
Dray~ dambradoodleedo GWSdYHs
Height: 4’6
Weight: 90lbs
Appearance: Dray is a nine year old that weighs ninety lbs and is four feet and six inches tall. He has a grey colour choppy layer hairstyle. The hair falls to the front of his head while coming in between his eyes but not hindering the vision of any of the eyes. The hair also falls down to his neck behind letting it to match with the design up front. He has thin eye brows that are mostly covered by the grey hairs falling to  the front. His black eye lashes also match with his black iris but his eye is bright red in color which shines at night or in dark places  and makes him look like a predator. He has a small nose and small mouth too to give his face an almost perfect look. He has no facial hairs yet thereby giving  his face the smooth look that children his age possess. He has a short neck and a little broad chest and no build yet but  even still, he is very firm  on the ground. Dray has a pale white skin that goes in line with his grey hair making stealth situations favour him the more.

He wears no particular outfit, he often changes his clothing but the one thing he prefers to not  change are the black leather gloves that give his hands warmth. Even with his variety  of  clothing, he mostly wears a black leather armless jacket that reaches to his tigh and has a long collar  as well as black leather pants that he usually tucks into  his black boots. His attire is much different from the ninja style attire but he prefers it this way and he could make himself  change into some other wears depending on the weather, atmosphere,  location or occasion. He also wears a sort of belt that happens to have pouches and pockets around it to hold whatever Dray wishes to  keep in them ranging  from scrolls to basic projectiles and the likes.
Dray~ dambradoodleedo EW0JlD2
Village: Kirigakure
Character Rank: Genin
Clan: Kal
Element:
Dray~ dambradoodleedo IVLimad
Personality: Dray can still very well be considered a child but not just any child without  common sense. Any child can become aggresive if  they can no longer take it. He still has a lot to learn, that is correct but that does not give any older person the chance to try and rule him. He is very sensitive but tends not to  show his care towards most things. He behaves like there are more than two people dwelling in his body. He has  a sort  of split personality but this has not yet fully manifested. His mind is sort of like a dice roll and his mood might be dependent on whatever his mind rolls. He has a particular side that goes with the happy tune. Once he is like this, he becomes extremely happy but the slightest mistake can throw him off and bring about a change in his mood and personality. His happy state brings out the typical nine year old child in him. He appreciates the good things that anybody does for him and he is mostly playful and jovial. This side of  him is mostly  associated with his pranky side whereby he  plays  a lot of pranks on someone be it good or bad but that matters less because he sees it as simply having fun and he would go to  any extent to achieve this so called fun.
When he is put off, he becomes extremely down and a sadist shroud is cast over him. He does not necessarily need to be happy before he is set  off to fall into this state rather he can become a sadist if  the situation requires this. He would derive pain in seeing whoever gets in his way hurt. He would stop at nothing to see them bleed or groan in pain but whatever happens, he would never kill them directly. These two sides are the main ones that make up his personality but as said earlier, his personality is more of a six sided die making him to adjust to whatever situation and just call up a character from whatever abyss the character is sitting in but whatever happens, a touch of a nine year old boy will always remain in him.
Character History: Dray is the only  child of his parents. His parents are from the Kal  clan of kumogakure but at their early age, they decided to venture out of the hidden cloud village and after travelling far and wide, they decided to settle in kirigakure, the hidden mist village and they bore a child. He was named Dray for no reason, it was more like a name pulled out of a hat. They nurtured him from his tender age up till where he is now and they never stopped caring for him. He never lacked anything but he was not spoilt either. They understood what he wanted and what he did not want so they were always getting along every time, both mother, father and son. Dray was always in his room studying all by himself. He brought to his father whatever he did not understand and always gave his mother a little smile to show her that he was fine. He was a very young boy but still, he was very bright for a child his age.

The problems began at the age of four when he wanted to be sent to the academy on his own request. His parents felt that he was too young and they refused. He said nothing and left their presence but they felt like something was wrong. He simply accepted what they had said which was unlike him. His attitude towards  them changed and  he was much more different from the child that they used to  know. Their decision in refusing him was what had changed his life because  they had never refused him before. From that day onward, Dray began to exhibit different personalities. Whenever he showed them love, they begin to thank their creator that the son they knew was back but suddenly, his love becomes hatred and once he had almost hurt them. His parents finally took him to a doctor so  he could  be accessed. He followed them gently like a loving nine year old boy. The doctor checked him and found nothing wrong. He then asked the parents to narrate all that had happened and they started but they doctor stopped them at the point where they refused him to go to the academy. The doctor got the rest of the information and took days to analyse it. He sent the result to the parents and made them understand that their son must have been suffering from a multiple personality disorder due to the shock he got from his own parents refusing him making his actions unpredictable so they should try their best to settle his needs, whatever they might be.

When he was five years old,  his parents sent him to the shinobi academy. He did well in the academy even though he was social at times and isolative at other times. He spent four years in the academy while holding good grades. He graduated from the academy at the age of nine and his journey as a shinobi began. Ever since, his parents had satisfied him with all of his needs but they did hope that he would be cured of this sickness that was disturbing him. He was still young and his life had only began.

Last edited by Thorah on Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

Dray~ dambradoodleedo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dray~ dambradoodleedo   Dray~ dambradoodleedo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 2:57 am

APPROVED.
Back to top Go down

Dray~ dambradoodleedo
Page 1 of 1