Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
I have to be the best! Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
I have to be the best! Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
I have to be the best! Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
I have to be the best! Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
I have to be the best! Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
I have to be the best! Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
I have to be the best! Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
I have to be the best! Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
I have to be the best! Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
I have to be the best! I_vote_lcapI have to be the best! I_voting_barI have to be the best! I_vote_rcap 
Will
I have to be the best! I_vote_lcapI have to be the best! I_voting_barI have to be the best! I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

I have to be the best!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

I have to be the best! Empty
PostSubject: I have to be the best!   I have to be the best! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 11:54 am

Makoto had again woken up early. “Damn I can’t make this a habit” Today Makoto was feeling different. Instead of eating his usual rice cakes he decided to go eat some ramen for breakfast. After a bit he decides on the Pork ramen. Makoto thinks in his head while he eats ‘Hmm a week ago I learn 4 jutsu’s in one day, I think Im going to try to learn a few today too. After all I do wanna be anbu. I would have to get my jutsu to an Anbu ranking.’ Makoto at the time knew very few lightning jutsu. Actually he only knew one. ‘Alright so if I can learn a couple more lightning jutsu, I should be set on my way to ranking up. After all lightning is an assassin’s element. Perfect for Anbu.’ Makoto finishes his Ramen then makes his way to the library. This time instead of browsing around like last time, he knows exactly what jutsu he wants to learn. ‘Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration and Lightning Rat Violent Quake.. Such a weird name but it’s pretty strong for a rank C.’ He goes over to the lightning section and picks them out and leaves. He quickly gets himself over to the training area he always goes to. As he looks around he sees its pretty windy out, leaves blowing past his face. ‘It’s a pretty day in the Village of the Leaves. Although I need to get out and travel. Being in Konoha all my life. It would be nice to go to Suna or Kumo for a week or so.’ Seeing that this is ninjutsu practice Makoto really has no point of trying to warm up with his taijutsu training. Instead he opens the scroll wide open and begins to read. “ The user generates a large amount of lightning from their hands, which can also be passed through conductive materials to improve the electrical power of the technique, to attack foes. Left on its own, it can deal a shock to opponents on contact. Hand Seals consist of Rabbit-Dog-Boar-Ram-Rat.” Makoto gets right down to work. Seeing that he has somewhere about average control over his chakra, he begins to meditate it. “ALRIGHT!!! LETS DO THIS” Makoto yells. He begins forming his hand seals with ease (which he’s been getting better at) Rabbit-Dog-Boar-Ram-Rat. Makoto suddenly feels a burst of chakra within his hands. He aims them forward and releases . Expecting a burst of it.. He receives a little spark from his hands. ‘Hmph, let me try that again. I think that was a fluke’ He begins gaining chakra once more. “Rabbit, Dog, Boar, Ram, Rat” Makoto announces as he forms the hand seals. He feels another surge of energy. This time he focuses into the move. He does the same exact thing this time without fail. A burst of lightning comes out right into the middle of the tree in front of him. It spits the small tree right in half. Makoto smiles quickly and decides to test the move 1 more time. He runs over to the pond as he walks onto it. Makoto smiles again evilly and performs the same move but while on the pond. “Rabbit, Dog, Boar, Ram Rat” Makoto remembers from the academy that lightning is weak against wind, but is strong against water for its ability to conduct electricity. He jumps up around 5 meters and while in the air he fires the jutsu into the pond. Lightning it up like Konoha on Christmas. It causes a loud noise deafening Makoto for the moment and probably a few people near the training ground. Makoton lands next to the pond as it begins to calm back down. He smirks and pulls a rice cake out his pocket and begins to eat it. “Haha that wasn’t too shabby.” He goes over to the scroll and rolls it up as he begins on his next jutsu. “I will only get strong from here!” He rolls the scroll out wide and once again reads it out loud. “After performing the needed hand seals, the user releases a discharge of electricity that fires several destructive disks which hone in on the target. The disks cannot make 90 degree turns. Handseals consist of Monkey-Ox-Boar-Tiger” After reading he stares at the word destructive. “Hehe lets go!” Makoto throws the scroll down and begins starting his jutsu training. “Monkey,Ox,Boar,Tiger!” he quotes as his hands move into position. He focuses his chakra and he sees a small disk form as it fires.. It cuts halfway into a tree Makoto happened to be starring at the time.. Makoto looks at his hands as if they did something wrong. ‘Damn what went wrong, maybe I didn’t have enough chakra.’ Makoto charges up his chakra then goes right back to the move. “Monkey Ox Boar Tiger!” He glares at the same tree. This time around 7 disks fire but they fire into unknown places. Makoto begins to rest on one knee, due to chakra fatigue. While resting he begins his process of thinking. ‘Alright if I have enough chakra to do it why isn’t the jutsu working.. OH shoot. I have to control it more to get it to fire at the right area. They all fire but I have to control them too as the fly. Hmph. I understand the concept now.’ Makoto raises to one knee and begins to start it right back up. He focuses his chakra while gaining it. This will most likely be his last time being able to do this move for a little bit do to the chakra drain he puts on his body. He forms the seals slowly still focusing on his control of chakra. ‘Monkey…..Ox…..Boar….Tiger’ Makoto quotes them in his head. He points his hand up as they begin to fire, there are 7 of them. Still focusing on the same tree. With more speed that Makoto can move himself they hit the tree at once. As there is a blinding from all the light, Makoto walks over to check the damage. He sees there are 8 almost evenly chopped pieces of wood. “SUCCESS!” Makoto exclaims as he scrolls the scrolls back up and walk back to the library.

wc= 1041/1000
Back to top Go down

I have to be the best!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: The Hidden Villages :: The Land of Fire :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: