Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
[D Rank Mission] Not the Children [Solo Shana] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
[D Rank Mission] Not the Children [Solo Shana] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
[D Rank Mission] Not the Children [Solo Shana] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
[D Rank Mission] Not the Children [Solo Shana] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
[D Rank Mission] Not the Children [Solo Shana] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
[D Rank Mission] Not the Children [Solo Shana] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
[D Rank Mission] Not the Children [Solo Shana] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
[D Rank Mission] Not the Children [Solo Shana] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
[D Rank Mission] Not the Children [Solo Shana] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
[D Rank Mission] Not the Children [Solo Shana] I_vote_lcap[D Rank Mission] Not the Children [Solo Shana] I_voting_bar[D Rank Mission] Not the Children [Solo Shana] I_vote_rcap 
Will
[D Rank Mission] Not the Children [Solo Shana] I_vote_lcap[D Rank Mission] Not the Children [Solo Shana] I_voting_bar[D Rank Mission] Not the Children [Solo Shana] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

[D Rank Mission] Not the Children [Solo Shana]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinx

Shinx

[D Rank Mission] Not the Children [Solo Shana] Empty
PostSubject: [D Rank Mission] Not the Children [Solo Shana]   [D Rank Mission] Not the Children [Solo Shana] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 7:49 am

Spoiler:

It was a new day and Shana had just woke up and the run was staring her in the face, it was a lovely feeling waking up with the Sun in her face, it had been almost a year now in Konoha, and she was still not quite used to how peaceful the mornings were here, in the Land of Iron where she had lived most of her life, there was no quiet mornings due to the blacksmiths waking up early and starting to hammer on the warm metal to craft some of the finest tools in the whole shinobi world, people came from all over the world just to get their hands on their tools, due to the well-tempered metal and well-made blades, but enough about the past she did still not know when she would be back there again.

But it was still nice looking out the window seeing just the sun and not smoke from the furnaces, and no dad standing beside her bed about to slap her in the face with his bamboo sword cause she was late for training, it was all nice here in Konohagakure, almost too perfect to be true, she did sit up in her bed and open up the window and hang out the window as she started waking up, she could see parents walk by with their kids, it was a lovely view in the morning, there was a daycare not far down the street from where Shana did live, where people did bring their kids, but recently the kids had started running off from the place, last time she was out gathering the kids she did not really find out why they had run away, but she did find them spread all over town and even one of them sitting at the daycare behind the house reading some Ecchi manga, it was quite funny to see the kids how they did take care of them self.

Shana would then get dressed in her all black attire and large trench coat making her more ninja-like, and then pick up her bamboo sword at the side of the window before jumping out of it and heading to the Daycare, as she did get closer she smiled and could see once again that horrible Daycare had lost the kids.

Shana then went over to the gate to look around and no kids were to be seen, had they lost all the kids again really??, Shana opened the gate and went into the daycare's front yard as the adults would quickly turn when they heard the gate, and then they looked disappointed hoping it was one of the kids which it was not at all, it was just the red haired girl living nearby. Hello miss, could you give us a hand with a minor problem she would say as she would walk towards Shana.

Shana would look towards the lady with a smile and respond Sure miss, i can help with your problem" she would respond to the lady as the lady had reached her she would smile happy and give Shana a list of names, the lady then said "Try have em back before dark if possible, else just follow em home if it gets too late, the paper got there addresses on it so you can follow em home she would say as the adults would head inside of the daycare, and sit down and start drinking there coffe and tea to drown there sorrows about how horrible they were at watching kids.

Shana would look to see the male was missing today, there was normally a guy watching the daycare also, but he was not here today maybe the kids only liked him and had run off cause of that?, maybe she could find one of the kids there if she went to look at his place, she then took the piece of paper and started reading it first up was the boys.

First one was Hibiki, who was the bully he liked to bully the girls at the daycare, and was always wearing jeans and sandals he was not very nice to the girls that was for sure, she had seen him a few times bullying the girls, but enough about him onto the next one, Souta was the next one he was a loner he was mostly hiding in the corner of the daycare by himself and from time to time the girl called Yuri, that was all she did remember about that guy cause there was not much info on him.

Next up was Shichirou who was friends with Kotone one of the girls at the daycare, he did wear glasses and was quite the smart kid for his age, so was Kotone for that sake, they were the bright minds of the daycare, next on the list was Rokurou who was the Twin brother of Ryouta, Rokurou liked adventure and was mostly seeing climbing trees, where Ryouta was more seen digging in the ground for bugs.

That was it for the boys, she then looked over what girls was missing, first up was Kotone who was friend with Shichirou, and was the smart girl, Shana had only seen her wear things with flowers on, and that was all she did remember about that girl, next up was Setsuko did like food, and was almost always trying to sneak her way into the kitchen to try steal something to eat, that girl had a stomach that could never be filled. Next up we had Mai she liked drawing butterflies and stuff that was pink, that's about all the info that Shana did remember about her, Yuri was next on the list ooh she was the friend of Souta or at least that was what Shana did think, since she actually did talk to the loner Souta when he was hiding in the corners, she seemed quite friendly and just wanting to help people.

Last up was had Yui, Shana was not actually sure how to find her cause all she knew was she always had some fancy colored hair, that she did change almost every week, but she had seen her this week and she had green hair, and she almost always wears one color all around.
Now it was time to go look for the kids, so Shana did put the piece of paper into her pocket and then went inside of the daycare to ask the three ladies where the male who worked there was today, they responded with His Sick today, so his at home I guess one of the ladies would respond as she took another sip of her cup, Shana would then ask for the guys address, as one of the ladies would start writing it down on a piece of paper and hand her and say Don’t go there his really sick , Shana would just smile and leave the ladies as they would start drinking there coffee and tea again as she started walking towards the door, she would soon be out and by the gate once more now ready to go look at the guys house to make sure none of the kids had went there to take care of him while he was sick.

Shana started walking down the street while keeping her eyes open for anything that would look out of the ordinary but there was not much she did spot as she went down the road, there was some kids playing around on the streets but not those she were looking for, one of them did wear jeans and sandals but he was playing nicely with the girls so it could not be the one she was looking for, so she kept on walking as she would see a guy drawing butterflies on one of the walls, she would stop up and smile at his work it was quite beautifully made, almost as if he had been trained by someone.

Shana kept on moving as she now was outside the door of the man from the daycare, she had still not got his name but now she could see his mailbox and he was called Will, she knocked on the door with a smile on her lips as she did notice there was little bugs running out under the door, it was a little weird but she did not think further about it as Will would come and open the door, he would smile and say Hello Shana, nice to see you here, sorry that I’m not at the daycare today the ladies must have sent you right??, did something go wrong?? he would say nervously Shana would just smile and say Nothing is wrong Will, just go back to bed, but if you should see the Twins send them to the daycare, they run away again she would say before closing the door and look to the sides to see if one of the twins was near since she had seen beetles around.
She would look in the bushes outside of Will’s house and the first large bush was empty nothing was there, she then moved to the second one as she heard some giggling from inside of the bush as she would draw her bamboo sword and swing it gently to try hit the one giggling behind the bush on the head, as she would soon hear a young boy screaming Help someone is trying to kill me and Shana knew it was one of the twins the one that liked beetles, she smiled and walked around the bush and looked at him, and said Get back to the daycare, you can’t just run off with the other cause you want to play with your beetles, I see you back at the daycare later, and if you’re not going I hit you again, she would say as the young boy did quickly pick up his bugs into a jar and run off to the daycare, Shana did just think one down 9 to go.

Shana get out from behind the bush and looked down the road to see the boy rush down the streets as if a wild boar was hunting him, so now she just needed to find his twin brother, he should be somewhere near since those two did almost never get far from each other, there was some trees on the other side of the street maybe she could find him there, so Shana did head over to the other side of the street to take a look around, she did see butterflies fly around the area they had green and purple wings they were quite adorable and beautiful, but she did sadly not have time to catch one and look at for the rest of the day, so she did look around the area below the trees in the area first, behind the first large tree there was nothing same for the other three sadly it was not that easy to catch those kids, she could have hoped for an easy payday but not this time, she jumped up into one of the trees and could hear some snoring from one of the other tree’s but which one was it, she knew it was not the one she was already up in.

So she would jump down on the ground and walk over to the next tree and jump up to see if the kid was there, still no luck finding a kid, so she went to the tree closest to the place she did get in, and jumped up, still no boy so only one tree left he must be sleeping in that one so she would walk over to the bottom of that tree and swing her bamboo sword against the tree to make it shake as soon a young boy would fall down from the tree and land on his back on the ground as she would look down at him and say Get going, you should be at the daycare with your brother not in a tree sleeping she would say to the second twin as he would slowly wake up and when he was awake he would start walking towards the daycare.

Shana had now cough the two twins, but there was still 8 kids back and a massive city to look in for the remaining 8 kids, She would leave the place where she had found the twin in the tree, and start walking down the street the opposite way of the daycare, as she walked she did hear girls scream, could it be him?, was she so lucky that there was another one nearby Will’s house, she would jump up on the nearby roof and walk over and look down to get disappointed, it was just three girls fighting not someone bullying them, so it was not that easy to find the next one, she then started moving over the rooftops to see if she could find anything unusual, but did not see anything, as she had now moved two whole streets on the roofs, she did jump down onto the road again and did spot a butterfly on the wall, could it be?.

Shana did quickly follow the butterflies that were painted on the walls in a quite low height, it must have been a kid drawing all those blue and purple butterflies, some of them were also red and green, but it was not what did really matter it was finding the one making them, she did end up in an alley behind the hospital, where a young girl was sitting drawing on the floor, Shana did move towards her slowly as the girl would turn around and smile at Shana and hold up her arms, it was the butterfly girl, so one more down 7 more to go and she would be done with her job, she would pick up the girl and walk out onto the streets and point towards were the daycare was and say Can you head to the daycare the others are waiting for you to draw them some beautiful butterflies she would say to her and then see the young girl walking down the streets with her chalk in hand drawing lines on the walls.

Shana would then head left from the hospital to get towards the lake, maybe she could be lucky that there was one taking a swim or maybe fishing who knows what those kids could be doing, so far she had found one behind a bush playing with bugs, and another sleeping in a tree and last in an alley behind the hospital, so she had to look everywhere for the last few, she would head down the street as she caught scent of some delicious bacon from the barbeque place, she could take a break and go have something to eat, since she had not had breakfast this morning, so she went into the barbeque place, and found a spot as she would notice a girl she had seen before sitting at the table in the other end with a male and female, she would then smile as she could see who the two was she was sitting with, it was her parents, so she had went home to ask them about food?, clever girl when the adults at the daycare don’t want to give her food she just went home and did ask if she could get some food.

So Shana had only 6 more to go as she did get her food served, it was a huge plate of BACON, cause who did not like bacon, she did put it on the grill and could just taste the scent of bacon raising from the lovely pieces of bacon, and as they were done she would take her chop sticks and start eating, and when she was done she would put down the money for the food and head out to find the remaining kids, there was still plenty of daylight left, so she could probably find most of them before dark, as she did get out of the place she could spot something green in the distance and quickly did she head after it to see if it was her missing kid, as she did get closer she could see it was just someone dragging a cart, so no luck this time, she then went down the nearby street as she did see a young girl sitting on a bench eating an ice cream, the girl was sitting with an elderly lady, Shana went towards them as the elderly lady would look up and say to the young girl time to go back to the daycare it seems, but thanks for helping me with my groceries, the elderly lady would say as the girl would quickly run off with her ice cream in hand, seem as if she was just sitting there waiting for Shana to come find her so she could eat her ice cream in peace, but that did mean one more down so only 5 to go.

So time to keep moving, she would keep going down that street and as she reached the end she could see the girl with the ice cream turning at the end of the next road so she was on the way to the daycare, that was nice to know at least, Shana then look to the other side and did see a barrel that was kicked over or so it did look, she walked towards it and did see green hair poking out of it, she then did raise the barrel and looked down in it to find another kid, she smiled and pulled up the girl from the barrel and told her to head back to the daycare, as she did now only need 4 more before she could go back to the daycare and say she had found all the kids.

She then started walking once more to try find the rest of the kids, there was still plenty to find, one girl and three boys, so she went towards the nearby training ground to see if some of them were there, as she did reach the training ground she could see several Genins training their skills against the dummies, but none that she did know but that did not mean she could not go over and swing her bamboo sword a few times to get in a little training while she was here anyways, so she did walk over to one of the dummies and did draw her bamboo sword and did quickly swing it as she did cut several inches deep holes into the wood dummy with a bamboo sword, the boys that were training beside her was quite amazed as they looked over, but she had no time for this so she did put it back on her back before turning around to notice someone sitting at the edge of the field with a textbook of some kind writing in it, looked like someone was taking notes to become better, she went towards the guy as he did get up standing and was about to start running as she did pull her bamboo sword out and said No running little one, then I just tell your mom and dad you were out here where you’re not even allowed to be yet, so better head back to the daycare before I slap you , the kid did have glasses and did almost drop them when he turned to bow his head to rush off towards the daycare, only 3 more to go.

So now there was just the Bully, the Loner, The smart girl who liked flowers left, how hard could it be?, there was still around two hours of daylight left before it started to get darker, so she had to hurry up, she knew there was a flower field in town maybe the girl was there she could hope, so she did start moving towards the flower field in the middle of town to see if the girl was there, on the way there once again did she hear girls that sounded as if someone was bullying them, she would quickly rush over the roofs to get to the other side of the house to take a look, and there he was the boy in black jeans and sandals bullying girls as Shana knew she would find him doing, it was just a matter of time before she would find him.

She did grab him by the neck and turn him around and look at him, as he instantly did notice it was Shana and said I swear I did not hurt them, I promise she would then let go of him and say you better get to the daycare, before your parents get there else I might need to tell them you went sightseeing alone she had not even finished her sentence before the boy had started running, he did not want to feel the wrath of his father, so he was off to the daycare, only two left the flower girl and the loner boy.

So her job was almost over, it had been a long day looking for kids all over town yet quite fun, so she started heading towards the flower field in town once more, she could see flower drawings and butterfly drawings on the falls on the way there it was quite cute, even when she knew they would be washed down the next day, but did it matter if the kid that made me had fun at that moment?, not really so she did reach the flower fields and started looking around by quickly looking over it she could not see anything so she had to go in an search to find anything, so she went in to the middle of the field and started looking around without any luck, she knew she was not allowed to use her Byakugan unless it was ut most important, so she said in a low voice Byakugan as she quickly could scan the whole field in seconds, and then closed her eyes and opened them again with Byakugan deactivated as she had spotted some kind presence not far from her, she went in the direction and did find a young girl in a flower dress laying there in between the flowers enjoying herself as she was just looking up into the sky, Shana did understand her it was quite the view from there, but that did still not mean she could just leave the daycare.

So Shana did look at her and tell her to head back to the daycare so that she could get home with her parents, when she did get over there, so only one left the loner boy, but where could he be hiding he would not be making much noise, maybe he had not even left the daycare?, that she had not thought about before now, so Shana did quickly move up to follow the flower dressed girl, and follow her to the daycare, as Shana did get there she could see the other kids had arrived, and the helpful girl that had gotten an ice cream was all covered in it, it was quite cute, but she had still not seen the last boy, were could he be hiding?.

Shana did go around the Daycare building and did see some legs poke out from the rain barrels behind the house as he was sitting there reading a Ecchi novel, Shana looked at little confused at him but did not say anything, other than telling him to get to the other side of the house so that the adults could see him, since they thought he was gone, Shana then did walk back around the house to get to the front and then started counting the kids while saying their names Hibiki, Souta, Shichirou, Rokurou, Ryouta, Kotone, Setsuko, Mai, Yuri, Yui, seemed as if all of the kids had made it back to the daycare, so her job was done finally.

She would then head into the ladies still drinking coffe and tea while eating cake, and tell them that she had found the kids, they would then hand her the reward money and tell her to go home and get some rest, Shana would then leave the daycare with a smile as she had done something good today, so the Young Samurai did head back home, as she would meet some of the parents to the kids on her way home as she would just simply smile towards them as she walked past, they all looked so happy to see her, since they had probably seen her walk out from the daycare, she had soon reached her house and as always the trash bins outside had been kicked over so she would raise them up and walks up the stairs and turns to the right and down the way to the end were her room is, she then searches her pockets for the key, as she finds it after having turned both her pockets inside out on the ground, at least she did not have much to hide in them. She finally had her key and did put it into the keyhole and turned the key, to unlock the door before opening it and walking inside.

Finally Home was all she said as she did take her bamboo off from her back and place in the corner near the window, as she would sit down around her table and pull out a block of paper, and start writing about her day, as she had been doing since the first day she arrived in town, so that she had something to read on a rainy day, she would then when she had written down about her day go over and lay down in her bed an look out the window with a smile on her lips, it had not been such a bad day after all, this town was actually really cool to be in She did really enjoy her stay in Konohagakure even with all the people loosing there cats and kids every day, it was nice to have all those Shinobi's around to help the civilians with what they could not handle them self, but maybe tomorrow would be a day without kids running free on the streets?? From the daycare.

Words 4516
Ryo / Exp 3000 | 1500 Ryo
Back to top Go down

[D Rank Mission] Not the Children [Solo Shana]
Page 1 of 1