Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Mission time Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Mission time Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Mission time Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Mission time Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Mission time Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Mission time Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Mission time Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Mission time Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Mission time Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Mission time I_vote_lcapMission time I_voting_barMission time I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Mission time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

Mission time Empty
PostSubject: Mission time   Mission time Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 8:34 pm

Mission:

Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

Mission time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission time   Mission time Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 8:35 pm

Neah cracked his knuckles and spat on the ground as he walked around the leaf village. He was to be going out on a mission today. No rest for the wicked as the old saying goes. then again he wasn't the wicked type he was more ambitious than anything else. He was going to get a few missions at least a minimum of one done before the tournament was going to begin. Perhaps if he was quick enough he would be able to tae place in it. h that would be a dream come true to fight in the tournament to become the leaf villages very first leader. Oh the sheer thought made him quiver in goosebumps as he shook his head. no now was not the time for ample day dreaming it was time to get his head on straight and into the game. He was going on a rather dangerous mission after all and he could not afford to screw up.

He cleared his throat and took out the mission document and looke dit muttering to himself " alright then let me see here clearing out yet another bandit camp i see i swear these fools keep coming back for punishment. he shrugged and cracked his neck to the side and then his individual knuckles. Since he had been gone and not to mention the quite the bit of ninjutsu training he was going to be rather formidable. Despite his young age he was a snake waiting in the grass to strike out a t a enemy at a moments notice. He had learned quite a few new jutsu he had a rather large arsenal to choose from to dispatch the bandits. perhaps he would just take out the bandits one at a time then move onto the boss. after all he had time to kill. This thought pleased him yet saddened him he really did not enjoy having to kill but it was his orders and he would follow them no matter the consequences of his actions may bring about with the death of the bandits.

It was just after nightfall when he arrived near the base. he could see the firelight's and the rowdy talk of the bandits as the sat around the campfires. He wasn't really sure on how many were there but from the large amount of noise coming from there there was definitely more than the last camp. He was going to need to be extra careful with this mission his life was in danger here and he was severely outnumbered. Oh the thrill of this challenge was enough to make his heart sing out in joy. He was sure there would be look outs situated around the camp to watch out for intruders as well as any potential prey on the road. A idea suddenly came into his mind he had multiple opponents around the campfire and he could just simply crush them with a single jutsu. But honestly there was no honor in that so he would rethink his strategy. There were about thirty bandits and two bandit leaders within the camp.

He lay low below the camp as the bandits had made there camp on the high ground. A wise and strategic move for them giving them visual advantage of any one who would come into there camp. as well as to pot incoming caravans transporting goods for them to steal. He hide along a incline rock formation and sat beneath it. This was going to take some concentration on his behalf not to mention grace. he did not wish to change the natural formation of the land if he could help it. so he would rather choose not to have to resort to his eight branches technique. But then again there was the fact that they had guards all over the place so that too was going to be a problem. He grabbed a stick and began to draw within the dirty slowly the location he was in and the surrounding bandit camp. He began to write down each jutsu he possessed and crossed out the ones that would not be rather useful in getting by the guards. He had quite a few options to choose from. It was always so hard to choose which jutsu to use he just wanted the mission to be over honestly so that he may return home and get some well earned and deserved rest.

He let out a sigh and would slowly get up and stretchout his arms and legs. Well he wasn't going to be getting and work done here sitting on his ass. He slowly began to walk up the path leading to the bandits camp not bothering to camouflage himself. He was going to end this with one as few jutsu as possible. He approached the front entrance and was stopped by two guards as they crossed and then aimed their spears at him. He sighed and held his hands up. "Now now Gentlemen lets be civil i come on behalf of the leaf village with a gift." The men looked puzzled and asked "what sort of gift." he smiled and balled up his fists and thrust them into both men's hearts just before impact though his hands darkened using his earth spear and sent them flying crushing there ribs and muscles along there chest cavity. "Why quite simple i bring the gift of death!" he smirked and ended the earth spear and quickly formed the boar and tiger. the entire encampment neah was looking at had sunk into the ground as the terrain changed around them men screamed as they were pulled into the dark waters try as they might there was no escaping this jutsu.

Soon the entire camp was swallowed up by the jutsu and he sighed and wiped off his forehead. " well that was easier than expected i think i deserve a llittle treat for my hard work. He smiled and pulled out a candy bar from his pocket and tore it open and bite into it happily as he looked at the swamp he had created. air bubbles still came to the surface but were quickly dieing off. the men would drown and the bodies never be found again beneath the swamp. he dissipated the jutsu and would return home his mission a success.

Wc 1061
TWC 1061/850

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down

Mission time
Page 1 of 1