Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Kendo!              Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Kendo!              Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Kendo!              Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Kendo!              Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Kendo!              Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Kendo!              Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Kendo!              Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Kendo!              Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Kendo!              Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Kendo!              I_vote_lcapKendo!              I_voting_barKendo!              I_vote_rcap 
Will
Kendo!              I_vote_lcapKendo!              I_voting_barKendo!              I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Kendo!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

Kendo!              Empty
PostSubject: Kendo!    Kendo!              Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 6:18 pm

Mission Name: Kendo
Type: Single
Client: Local Dojo
Exp/Ryo Reward: 200 | 200
Mission Description: Training is important to any warrior, including the proud samurai. As such, you are to go and train and sharpen your skills in kendo or any other sword style of your choosing. This will not be easy, however, as the local students are highly skilled and contain a wide variety of skill levels, meaning that even a person at the peak of their art can still find a challenge here.
Additional Information: Repeatable
Eligible Members: Any
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Kendo!    Kendo!              Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 6:09 pm

D rank missions can only give one hundred EXP
Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

PostSubject: Re: Kendo!    Kendo!              Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 4:22 pm

The Mission System says that missions may exceed the listed amounts.
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

PostSubject: Re: Kendo!    Kendo!              Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 1:09 am

Review

It also says it needs the approval of a head mod or higher. Personally, your mission isn't worth the boost at all and unless you can convince Ryan that it deserves the exp boost, I want you to change it to 100.
Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

PostSubject: Re: Kendo!    Kendo!              Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 2:15 am

May I ask what the requirements are for the exp boost? I am willing to change the parameters around.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Kendo!    Kendo!              Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 12:49 pm

Boost the WC requirement a bit~
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

PostSubject: Re: Kendo!    Kendo!              Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 12:08 am

Like 100 extra words for the mission? That sound alright?
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Kendo!    Kendo!              Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 11:20 pm

Nah fam. If you want double the EXP I want it to be eventful. Usually when people want EXP boost they drop the Ryo prize. But most people don't double the EXP amount
Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

PostSubject: Re: Kendo!    Kendo!              Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 12:17 am

Could I have it so that you must spar and defeat someone at the end/during it? Would that make it ok?
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Kendo!    Kendo!              Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 6:15 pm

Is it a staff npc or just a person yyou're controlling?
Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

PostSubject: Re: Kendo!    Kendo!              Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 6:22 pm

A person I would control. It's a D rank mission.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Kendo!    Kendo!              Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 9:21 pm

I'm aware. But you want double the reward. There's nothing spectacular about just fightingssomeone you control
Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

PostSubject: Re: Kendo!    Kendo!              Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 9:48 pm

There's nothing spectacular about any mission. But I guess I can just remove the ryo if it's really that big of a deal.

Edit: actually, no. This looks fine in regards to what is being approved. Reference
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kendo!    Kendo!              Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kendo!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Mission Creations :: Mission Applications-
Jump to: