Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Sachio's Jiton Tools Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Sachio's Jiton Tools Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Sachio's Jiton Tools Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Sachio's Jiton Tools Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Sachio's Jiton Tools Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Sachio's Jiton Tools Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Sachio's Jiton Tools Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Sachio's Jiton Tools Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Sachio's Jiton Tools Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Sachio's Jiton Tools I_vote_lcapSachio's Jiton Tools I_voting_barSachio's Jiton Tools I_vote_rcap 
Will
Sachio's Jiton Tools I_vote_lcapSachio's Jiton Tools I_voting_barSachio's Jiton Tools I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Sachio's Jiton Tools

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Early Man
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Early Man

Sachio's Jiton Tools Empty
PostSubject: Sachio's Jiton Tools   Sachio's Jiton Tools Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 8:59 pm

Sachio's Jiton Tools Naruto_Sage_Mode_by_Rokudiame616
Name: Scroll of the Desert
Type: Large Scroll
Materials: Sealing Paper
Visual Description: The Scroll of the Desert is a large scroll stored on Sachio's back in a diagonal manner for easy retrieval. With this scroll however, the two sealing formulas are displayed on the outside, making it so the user doesn't have to take time to actually unravel the scroll and they can just release the seal at will. The two sealing formula's hold Iron Sand and Iron Powder. When both seals are released up to 25m in every direction, so a 50m diameter is coated in Iron Sand and Powder or each can be released separately. It cost a C-Rank amount of chakra to release a seal. Once a seal is released, the substance can willingly be drawn from that seal at no additional cost.
Ability: N/A
Cost: 1,000
Requirements: Fuinjutsu 3

Sachio's Jiton Tools Naruto_c268_4
Name: Iron Sand
Type: Jutsu Medium
Materials: Iron
Visual Description: 25m diameter of Chakra Infused Iron Sand up to the ankles. Iron Sand is a medium for the Jiton Element. Using the ability to control magnetic forces, the user can use this Iron Sand to create a variety of shapes with varying sizes to pulverize their enemies. Like normal sand it can clot up the joints of puppets, but unlike normal sand it can only be used for more structure and precision based attacks. This meaning it lacks the ability to be fluid in nature when used, this makes traditional jutsu from Gaara's jutsu tree unusable with Iron Sand.
Ability:
Cost: 1,500
Requirements: Must have Jiton Element

Sachio's Jiton Tools Naruto_c268_4
Name: Iron Powder
Type: Jutsu Medium
Materials: Iron
Visual Description: 25m Diameter of Chakra Infused Iron Powder up to the Ankles. Unlike Iron Sand, Iron Powder is more refined and akin to actual Sand. It is black in color like Iron Sand, but can be used to perform more fluid like Jiton attacks. These attacks are jutsu you'd see Gaara performing.
Ability:
Cost: 1,500
Requirements: Must have Jiton Element
Back to top Go down

Sachio's Jiton Tools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sachio's Jiton Tools   Sachio's Jiton Tools Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 10:27 pm

Approved, have fun!
Back to top Go down

Sachio's Jiton Tools
Page 1 of 1