Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Not the Children Again!!! 3x Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Not the Children Again!!! 3x Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Not the Children Again!!! 3x Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Not the Children Again!!! 3x Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Not the Children Again!!! 3x Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Not the Children Again!!! 3x Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Not the Children Again!!! 3x Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Not the Children Again!!! 3x Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Not the Children Again!!! 3x Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Not the Children Again!!! 3x I_vote_lcapNot the Children Again!!! 3x I_voting_barNot the Children Again!!! 3x I_vote_rcap 
Will
Not the Children Again!!! 3x I_vote_lcapNot the Children Again!!! 3x I_voting_barNot the Children Again!!! 3x I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Not the Children Again!!! 3x

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

Not the Children Again!!! 3x Empty
PostSubject: Not the Children Again!!! 3x   Not the Children Again!!! 3x Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 1:28 am

Makoto had been baby sitting these kids for forever it seemed. He got up and got some breakfast, eggs and rice to be specific. He then walked over to the shower and started it but didn’t get in. He starred at himself in the mirror. ‘This isn’t where I envisioned myself a special jounin. I need to be doing some more high ranked missions instead of just putting up with these kids every day. Nothing wrong with the kids I am just tired of babysitting them.’ He took off his shirt and sleeping shorts and went into the shower. It was steamy, just like he liked it. His shower lasted around 30 minutes before he got out and dried his hair. He then walked back into the kitchen to get something to drink from theat hot steamy shower. He slipped on a black t shirt and some underwear with some shorts. It was going to be a hot day today so he decided to put on a white t shirt instead. He took the towel off his hair and shook his hair as it went to its natural form. He got his daily workout in, consisting of 100 pushups, 50 pullls ups which he used his door for, he did his extra 50 situps just to keep his abs tighter than usual.
He walked out the door with an apple to eat, seeing that he was still hungry. While munching on his apple he took a walk around Konoha before going to the daycare. He never really noticed how beautiful Konoha as until he actually paid attention. By the time he reached the park he was done with the apple and ate it down the the core. He simply through it next the a tree he saw and headed towards the day care.
Upon arriving to the dare care Makoto sighs as he sees the kids going crazy once they see him. The field trip was complete trash to the kids and they didn’t enjoy it. To be honest, Makoto didn’t enjoy it either, even he felt it was boring. The greatest part was lunch time where he had time to himself and away from all those annoying kids. Other than that, the field trip was wack. Nobody enjoyed their stay. Makoto walked into the day care to talk to the ladies. He walked out have 3 papers for 3 kids.
These kids were the top of the class. They had been running for quite a while now and knew how to get from under the care takers eye. Makoto didn’t know how they did it so smoothly buthe admired it. They were just kids doing big boy things. Makoto scouted for them for around 10 minutes and couldn’t find them. He decided to sit in one of the Senju trees (Some of the tallest tree’s in Konoha, if not the world. Took 20 members to bring the tree up to be this big). He pulled out a book and read it every so once in a while looking for the troublesome kids. He catches a glimpse of the kids running around the park togheter. Makoto as quick as he is was there within 10 seconds. He grabbed all the kids and dragged them back to the daycare. He looks and saw that there we a lot of kids missing. There were 20 and they all left as once, they most likely split up so finding them would be extremely hard.
First kid was a kid in a yellow shirt with some navy blue jeans. The kid was son of some members of the council and the council expects the most respect from their ninja. Makoto moved quickly to find this kid. He was #1 priority when it came to this kid. Makoto ran through the streets not seeing any glimpse of the kid, not only of that kid but of any kid. He hadn’t seen any since he left the daycare and it had been around 5 minutes. Usually he would’ve found around 3 of them by now. Makoto sees a kid with a purple shirt, shaggy hair and grey eyes. He picks the kid up and takes him to the day care.
‘1 down, 19 to go’ Makoto thinks to himself as he brings the kid into the day care ‘I have to find the rest quickly.’ There have never been so many escapes at one time in Makoto’s life, this was absoulutely crazy. Makoto prepares himself to get the kids. “Alright this shouldn’t be so hard. Its only 19 kids, they are smaller than most so it should be quite easy.” Makoto uses his speed to find 3 kids. He grabs 2 collars in one hand and 1 in the other. Moving at extreme speeds this is quite difficult. Makoto drops the kids off at the day care. “Alright 16 more..” just after saying that Makoto sees 5 kids like a flock right down the street. He uses body flicker multiple times to transport the kids back and forth to the day care. He takes a knee and rests. “Alright, 11 kids. 1 me. I can do this.” Makoto puts in his extra stamina to find all the kids. He jumps from roof to roof looking for the little monsters. ‘Damn I hate these kids with a passion. Always running off somewhere without any supervision. I cant wait for them to get an ass beating. I just cant do you.’ Makoto thinks to himself as he continues to look for the kids. He lands upon a rooftop where he can see all the kids. All 11 of them just sitting there playing with each other like they had did nothing wrong. Makoto got some back up genin to help him out today. Together theyh got all 11 kids back to the day care safe and sound as Makoto gave the kids a lecture about running away. He got tired of this every time but I guess its apart of the job.
Back to top Go down

Not the Children Again!!! 3x
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: The Hidden Villages :: The Land of Fire :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: