Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Zenkichi                     Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Zenkichi                     Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Zenkichi                     Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Zenkichi                     Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Zenkichi                     Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Zenkichi                     Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Zenkichi                     Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Zenkichi                     Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Zenkichi                     Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Zenkichi                     I_vote_lcapZenkichi                     I_voting_barZenkichi                     I_vote_rcap 
Will
Zenkichi                     I_vote_lcapZenkichi                     I_voting_barZenkichi                     I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Zenkichi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenkichi

Zenkichi

Zenkichi                     Empty
PostSubject: Zenkichi    Zenkichi                     Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 12:25 pm

Zenkichi                     QIfL4IKp_400x400

Zenkichi                     0OeODz3
Name: Zenkichi
Nickname: the Prophet of Jashin
Zenkichi                     GWSdYHs
Height: 180cm
Weight: 65kg
Appearance: Zenkichi stands at an average height of approximately one hundred and eighty centimeters tall, and weighs a healthy 65 kilograms. Although Zenkichi has maintained a lean physique, his muscles are naturally compact which gives him a thinner appearance than most while still allowing him to retain his physical strength and endurance. He keeps his dull yellow hair at a moderately short length, usually allowing some to cover his dreary eyes. Zenkichi's skin is lightly tanned from spending the majority of his time in the outdoors after being freed. His face is notably void of fat and his defined jawline is somewhere between average and slender. A small portion of his upper torso is scarred with minor burn and cut wounds, though they had faded over the years and aren't as easily visible. Zenkichi wears a default stoic expression with furrowed eyebrows that typically display his indifferent personality.

Zenkichi is typically seen wearing a light weight brown hooded coat over his loose fitting, white shirt. In addition, he wears brown loose fitting pants, and a pair of handmade leather sandals. On his head, Zenkichi puts on his hood to help block the sun from his eyes and keep the heat from his face. Zenkichi usually wears his headband around his arm, hidden in his cloak.

Zenkichi                     EW0JlD2
Village: Kirigakure
Character Rank: D
Clan: Jashin
Element: N/A
Zenkichi                     IVLimad
Personality: Zenkichi is an intelligent person who is very calm, and sophisticated. When Zenkichi is out with everyone, he acts as a sociable, likeable, and often easy going person. He would also pretend to show that he has lots of weak points and openings. However, in reality, this is a mask to hide his true nature. He would pretend to lower his defense to make others underestimate him. While he might act as a care-free person, he is however already plotting 3 steps ahead with 3 different actions.
In battle, Zenkichi is very cold and tactical. He is prepared to sacrifice anyone, the innocents or the wicked, to achieve his goal. He believes that he would sacrifice anything for the greater good. Like he says, "One life for the life of many". In battle, Zenkichi would show no mercy to his opponents. He prefers fighting stealthily rather than going all brash and abrupt, head-to-head, battle. He rather plans from the backline rather than going to the frontlines.
Although he uses his mind more than actions, he has the skills to back up his plans. When he fights a head on battle, he can use his mind to tactically plan ahead or try to predict the enemy's move. He would try to play with his opponent's mind by baiting them to perform a certain action by showing them an opening.
Although he appears to have many "friends", Zenkichi doesn't trust most of them. In fact, he trusts almost no one. He merely think of them as pawns; they're there just to help him achieve a higher goal. He believes trust, friendship and emotions would just hold him back. Therefore, he tries his best to remove all his emotions front his heart, and use them only as a mask.
However, there are a chosen few that has actually earned his trust. Those people are whom he actually cares and share his emotions and true self to. These handful of people whom he call friends are those that have made an impact in his life.
Though he is from a rich family, Zenkichi never once relied on his family's riches, name, nor background to gain or achieve his goals. To him, the trials and tribulations to one's goals are what makes achieving your goal worthwhile. One of his favorite quote is, "The best part of a trip is not the destination, but the trip there."

Character History:
Birth and abduction:
Childhood in Hell:

Hell breaks loose:

Empty days:

Jashinism:

Last edited by Zenkichi on Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:35 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenkichi

Zenkichi

PostSubject: Re: Zenkichi    Zenkichi                     Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 12:26 pm

Done~
Back to top Go down
Zenkichi

Zenkichi

PostSubject: Re: Zenkichi    Zenkichi                     Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 1:22 pm

Btw, what's the requirement to start as a Jashinist? I'm willing to boost up my wordcounts, just give me the number Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zenkichi    Zenkichi                     Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 1:12 am

I approve.
Back to top Go down
Zenkichi

Zenkichi

PostSubject: Re: Zenkichi    Zenkichi                     Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 9:37 am

Edited, with the consent of Lord Ryujin
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Zenkichi    Zenkichi                     Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 9:47 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

PostSubject: Re: Zenkichi    Zenkichi                     Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 4:17 am

Locked and moved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zenkichi    Zenkichi                     Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zenkichi
Page 1 of 1