Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Best Combo You've Ever Seen Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Best Combo You've Ever Seen Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Best Combo You've Ever Seen Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Best Combo You've Ever Seen Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Best Combo You've Ever Seen Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Best Combo You've Ever Seen Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Best Combo You've Ever Seen Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Best Combo You've Ever Seen Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Best Combo You've Ever Seen Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Best Combo You've Ever Seen I_vote_lcapBest Combo You've Ever Seen I_voting_barBest Combo You've Ever Seen I_vote_rcap 
Will
Best Combo You've Ever Seen I_vote_lcapBest Combo You've Ever Seen I_voting_barBest Combo You've Ever Seen I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Best Combo You've Ever Seen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Best Combo You've Ever Seen Empty
PostSubject: Best Combo You've Ever Seen   Best Combo You've Ever Seen Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:03 pm

Name: Revolutionary Killer Combo( couldn't come up with any better name)
Type:Taijutsu
Element:N/A
Range:Close
Handseals:N/A

Description:
This is performed when the enemy has been rocketed aloft, the user will jump and then somersault vigorously in the air, each spin granting the user enough 'lift' to catch up with the opponent and to gather enough momentum that seemingly makes any hit after the flips very devastating, then the opponent is kicked down after many devastating kicks have been launched, and will then spin down vigorously and land on the head of the opponent( the opponent's head will be the first part of the user's body to touch the earth).
Despcription In Details
This technique is executed in mid air, the user can attack the opponent when they are in mid-air or just land a hit that hurls the user upwards. The upper body and hands of the user are vigorously swung backwards, but undergo a crescent motion, where they are first hurled above and then vigorously swung backwards, giving the upper back a 'lift' while the user simultaneously raise their legs(attempting a backflip) that lifts the rest of the body upwards, and the user spins, as the part where they lower their upper back again( while attempting another flip aloft) occurs and the legs raise the remaining part of the body upwards, this will repeat itself until the user catches up with his opponent.. As the user spins when at melee range with the opponent(aloft) the user will still keep somersaulting which will land devastating hits due to the momentum of the user. Each spin consists of 4 attacks, 2 punches done simultaneously( when the user spins, with both hands not clasped together, one hand will hit the opponent's head while the other will hit the neck, damaging the throat and wind pipe) and 2 kicks also executed simultaneously, one going for the head( with the tip of the shinobi's sandal) and the other to the neck, destroying the wind pipe and throat.
After the user has somersaulted(which will cause the speed to retard after every spin ) and landed enough hits on the opponents(momentum is almost at zero), the user will kick the opponent downwards right onto the ground( their head landing on the ground first), the user will descend and spin again( anti-clockwise spins or a front flip) augmenting the speed and momentum of the user, landing on the opponent's head or neck with the sole of their feet, the user lands just right after the opponent did.
Sometimes, the user lands with their knees on the opponent's neck

Requirements:
1.The user must have a durability of 30+ and a speed of 40+ to perform this technique.
2. This technique can only be taught by Kenao, so you must have a training thread with him where he will teach you this, or just allow him to post in your update sheet, which will contain words that will indicate that you can perforrm it without Kenao's tutelage

Last edited by darny on Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Best Combo You've Ever Seen   Best Combo You've Ever Seen Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 9:32 am

Yea... this is a lot of attacks in one. I understand your desire for a combo, however... jutsu generally do one thing and then they're done. You see things like Lion Combo and Uzumaki Barrage, however its not exactly a jutsu and most jutsu combos are comprised of multiple jutsu together instead of just saying this one jutsu does ten things.
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Best Combo You've Ever Seen   Best Combo You've Ever Seen Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 5:06 pm

Bump!
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Best Combo You've Ever Seen   Best Combo You've Ever Seen Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 2:32 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Best Combo You've Ever Seen   Best Combo You've Ever Seen Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 9:52 pm

So since Kenao is dead, I'll be claiming this when I have the requirement
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Combo You've Ever Seen   Best Combo You've Ever Seen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Combo You've Ever Seen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Characters and Creations :: Creations :: Jutsu Applications :: Unapproved Jutsu-
Jump to: