Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Gunsen War Fan Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Gunsen War Fan Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Gunsen War Fan Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Gunsen War Fan Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Gunsen War Fan Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Gunsen War Fan Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Gunsen War Fan Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Gunsen War Fan Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Gunsen War Fan Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Gunsen War Fan I_vote_lcapGunsen War Fan I_voting_barGunsen War Fan I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Gunsen War Fan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Gunsen War Fan Empty
PostSubject: Gunsen War Fan   Gunsen War Fan Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 12:45 pm

Name:Gunsen War Fan
Type: Fan
Materials: Bronze
Visual Description:This is a folding fan, the ends of the fans are sharp.
Gunsen War Fan Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiuhHtTy0HIgiFCcSL8USlUS6FZ_X7Y3-dekukwjdH92QJh1zgfcFJ6R3Z
Ability:
1. Swimming: The fans can serve as fins and paddles for a user in water, granting them their normal speed when in water.
2. Wind generation: When the fan is held such that the broad part is vertical and not horizontal, it generates gusts, the dexterity of the gusts is determined by the amount of chakra put In, after the gusts have been created, the user can manipulate the violent winds to a futon technique that they know
Cost:6000
Requirements:
1. Must be a citizen of sungakure
2. Must have my consent.
3. Must have at least one skill point in bukijutsu
4. Must have a strength stat of 30+

Last edited by darny on Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:33 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Gunsen War Fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunsen War Fan   Gunsen War Fan Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 2:52 pm

1. Combat: this looks fine. Minor ability I should think.

2 Flight: Likely a major ability, and will require much more than a D rank chakra to use.

3. Minor ability. This looks fine as well.

4. Does this allow you to use other futon techniques without hand signs? Also note, this will cost chakra, but that can be discussed later.

Note that you may only have 3 abilities with any given item, so you will have to chose one to remove.

Cost: you must pay for each of the abilities, and I believe S ranked items cost 2000, not 1000.
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Gunsen War Fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunsen War Fan   Gunsen War Fan Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 5:04 pm

Bumped for approval.
Bumped Combat out, that's what the war fan was used for in traditional japan, it was used for combat and swimming, but I'll still include the swimming.

The flight is B rank cause it isn't like the Flight Technique which doesn't require flapping or any aerobic bodily movement utilised by birds for flight.

The fan costs chakra for every ability, but doesn't use chakra for swimming, it was crafted to aid swimming in traditional japanese life. The fan is similar to Temari's giant folding fan, the swipe of the fan is what is needed, handseals aren't used, just manipulating the gale brought to form another jutsu.

S ranks cost 1000ryo, https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t86-the-market?highlight=the+market
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Gunsen War Fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunsen War Fan   Gunsen War Fan Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 5:30 pm

Combat out seems good. Certainly it can do damage.

Flight costing B rank is fine, though there will be no reductions to the cost or upkeep. Keep in mind also that aside from requiring two fans, this will, as you said, require a certain orientation of the body.

No cost for swimming is not an issue either. Enjoy!

Being a medium for wind techniques ala Temari's fan is also no problem, but what I wonder is if you can use techniques that otherwise require hand seals. If I recall correctly, Temari's had particular abilities that she used with her fan which required her fan. If you want to use abilities of that nature with this, that is no problem. If you want to use techniques that say, are already approved and have hand seals attached, that may require some additional investigation.

As for cost, you still need to pay for the ability costs and S rank weapons cost 2000. Here is the link. As it stands, you have an S rank weapon with a minor ability and potentially two major abilities. The cost will need to reflect this.
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Gunsen War Fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunsen War Fan   Gunsen War Fan Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 6:47 pm

Ok, there are specific techniques that require the use of a war fan, the wind scythe jutsu can't be performed without a fan, the great sickle weasel technique can't be performed without a fan also. So there are few techniques that this fan can work for, if the user has this fan, they would still be able to use jutsus of the same nature that doesn't require the use of the fan and needs hand seals. Price has been bumped to 2000ryo
. Can the flight be a medium ability!
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Gunsen War Fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunsen War Fan   Gunsen War Fan Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 8:25 pm

Ok, if the fan is being used as a medium for techniques that specifically require a fan, like those techniques of Temari's that you mention, there is absolutely no problem there. If the fan is being used to channel other wind release techniques that would otherwise require hand seals, we will need to make slight alterations.

The price is still not correct; you must pay for the abilities.

Flight may not be a medium ability. It is major.
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Gunsen War Fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunsen War Fan   Gunsen War Fan Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 12:34 am

BuMp, cost now 6000, edited flying out, I'm low on ryo
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Gunsen War Fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunsen War Fan   Gunsen War Fan Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 12:40 am

If the wind ability is used to replace hand seals, no chakra reductions may be made on the technique.

With that, this is approved. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gunsen War Fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunsen War Fan   Gunsen War Fan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gunsen War Fan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Characters and Creations :: Creations :: Item Applications :: Approved Items-
Jump to: