Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
A Gift [Ryu] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
A Gift [Ryu] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
A Gift [Ryu] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
A Gift [Ryu] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
A Gift [Ryu] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
A Gift [Ryu] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
A Gift [Ryu] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
A Gift [Ryu] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
A Gift [Ryu] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
A Gift [Ryu] I_vote_lcapA Gift [Ryu] I_voting_barA Gift [Ryu] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

A Gift [Ryu]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

A Gift [Ryu] Empty
PostSubject: A Gift [Ryu]   A Gift [Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 5:50 pm

notes. Oh boy!
words. 339 | 339
chakra. 675 | 675

The day had been a slow one, Yogensha having woke early and doing not much of anything. The sun had crawled across the sky in a burning arc which sent scalding rays down to everyone in the village. The people rejoiced, pleased with the warm weather and hot sun and excuses to laze about outside, stretched out on towels and chairs in an attempt to tan themselves. Gen had sheltered himself indoors for the most part of the hellish sunscape, cool air conditioned air breezing over his skin and dimmed lights hiding the otherwise blinding ball of light that lorded over the day. He did not like the sunny weather, particularly when it was as sunny as today.

As the evening drew near and the sun began its descent into the forest on the edges of the village, a missive game. An invitation for a meeting with Ryujin, the head of his clan and one of the most physically powerful members of the village. More importantly though, Ryujin was perhaps the single strongest political figure in the whole nation. Aside of being the head of the clan, the man had found a spot on the council as his birthright and seemed to know a huge number of people within the village. To decline the small invitation would not simply be rude but would be foolish as well. Plus, Gen happened to enjoy Ryu. The two had completed a mission together recently and while Gen had no idea what became of the bandit, it had been a somewhat enjoyable meeting.

And so he departed from his home as the darkness fell lightly over the village, the lamps and lanterns of the streets coming on part way through his walk. He had only a short distance to travel, but he made his way with leisure to the meeting location. He had no idea what this was about, though he hoped and expected it would be amiable in some way as the two appeared to be in good terms with one another.
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

A Gift [Ryu] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Gift [Ryu]   A Gift [Ryu] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 12:23 am

He had sent for Yogensha earlier in the day to meet with him at his own home by nightfall, though he didn't give much information within the invitation as to why he was being invited, and to Ryujin's home at that. A few days ago he had acquired two sharingan, one of which he had already placed through surgery within the center of his forehead, it had healed nicely by now with the help of his own medical techniques. It was still covered the entire time by his village headband with the leaf's insignia being plated on the headband, with no one knowing of the implanted sharingan. The reason he had invited Yogensha to his home was somewhat simple yet there was reason behind it indeed. They had met up a few days ago where Yogensha helped Ryujin capture a bandit in order for him to be used as a sacrifice for edo tensei, albeit Yogensha remained unaware of the true reasons behind the capture, and would remain in the dark for quite some time. During the mission Yogensha showed some good strategy skills, as well as Ryujin having tracked his progress the past few days and discovered he had received another rank up. He's been making a good name for himself lately. Aside from that, he also showed to have been raised well with respect being burned into his inner being, though Ryujin explicitly told him there was no need for such formalities anymore and would prefer him to view the two of them as equals. Then another thing happened, the Bijuu's attacks yesterday. He showed to have proven himself a skillful shinobi, having taken down the Rokubi after Neah's dome had prevented his own attacks from taking the Rokubi out of the picture. This had indeed impressed Ryujin. He would wait by his door for Yogensha to arrive, when he noticed a figure come out of the dark approaching his home. It must have been Yogensha, however he couldn't be sure yet as it was too dark to see him with a clear view at that distance.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

A Gift [Ryu] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Gift [Ryu]   A Gift [Ryu] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 12:44 am

notes. ---
words. 373 | 712
chakra. 675 | 675

The night had grown quite dark, but Gen pressed on easily, unpreterbed by both the darkness and the fear it often instilled in people. Sure, such fear had the occasional warrant, but he knew this village and, more importantly, he knew himself. None here could slay him, and none who could even contemplate such an act would dare it. He may not have been elected to the position of kage, but after the short demonstration of his at the defense of the village, any who had attended would likely think twice about grappling with him. The dark and the light of the village gave him no pause and created no fear in him. It was, after all, just a place and places could not last forever.

He drew closer to the man’s house, a bit perplexed at having been summoned to such a personal location, but complying just the same. Again, he could not reasonably deny a request of his lord or the leader of his clan, and even could he come up with some reason not to attend, he would not. As it happened, Gen respected, at least in some ways, Ryujin. While he had not known him much and had spoken to him for only a brief time, Ryujin had treated him well and left a good impression, something that few people could say and virtually no other Senju members could boast. And so he went, moving towards the man’s home, warmed from within by a soft light even at such a late hour.

He knocked upon the door at his arrival, waiting for it to swing open. He’d pull the hood down from his face, some small protection from the cold, to bare his face at his greeting. Assuming that Ryujin would answer the door, the dark haired man would speak. ”You summoned me, Lord Hokage? Is something the matter?” His voice carried only the smallest hints of alarm, showing that he doubted that whatever he had been summoned for was a terribly pressing matter, though he could not be sure. Perhaps something drastic had happened, or perhaps already Ryujin needed something of one of his ninja. So be it; Yogensha was prepared for most whatever was asked of him.

made by sei

Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

A Gift [Ryu] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Gift [Ryu]   A Gift [Ryu] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 9:31 pm

[OOC: I stated that I'm waiting by the door for you and saw you coming from the shadows so the door is open, but we'll go with your post xD]
Ryujin would open the door, revealing the hooded figure to indeed be Yogensha as he lifted the hood from his face shining light upon his identity. "There you go again with the formalities, Gen. I can call you Gen right?" He would say with a slight laughter within his sentence as he showed the man in front of him the kindness he thought Gen deserved, after pulling off such a feat Ryujin would even more so now consider the two of them to be equals. "You know Gen, I told you before that we'd end up being equals. I might be the Hokage, but you took down the Rokubi shortly after I took down the Gobi. You even protected us all against that acidic mist, do you really think I would be viewing you beneath myself after such a feat? Please." A serious tone within his voice was quite clear, he meant what he said. "Gen, I have a gift for you. I reward if you will, though I'd like to see it as the start of a good friendship. With the two of us protecting the village, who can stand against the leaf?" By now he would be walking towards one of his rooms, expecting Gen to follow him. After opening the door to his intended room, the two of them would be looking at some type of very clean personal medical ward within Ryujin's home. The room held three surgical tables, silver in color and steel in nature, along with a complete set of surgical tools beside each of the tables. On one of the tables would be a transparent jar containing the second sharingan to the set Ryujin had taken from the dying Kirigakure shinobi. "It might come to no surprise to you if I made my feelings towards the Uchiha clan clear, however there still remains power within their dojutsu. Power I couldn't allow to be lost so easily. A few days ago one of their dying soldiers neared the gates, probably seeking medical attention, but there was no hope for the young lad. He laid unconscious, and I'm quit the expert on medical conditions, he was going to die nonetheless. I put him out of his misery, and took this for myself." As he reached the last sentence, he would lift his headband to reveal his own sharingan acting as the new epicenter of his forehead. "This is your gift, if you choose to accept." Ryujin would say as he looked at Gen, waiting in anticipation for the answer as to whether or not he was indeed going to accept Ryujin's gift.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

A Gift [Ryu] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Gift [Ryu]   A Gift [Ryu] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 11:06 pm

notes. !!!
words. 719 | 1431
chakra. 675 | 675

OOC:

As he approached, the door swung inward, revealing Ryujin answering the door. Gen blushed a bit at the other man’s response, chiding him lightly for his formalities. In all honesty, he could hardly help it, though he could try and tone it down around the kage. ”Of course you may call me Gen. You may, if you wish, call me whatever you like.” He paused for a moment, his eyes floating upward as he thought for a minute, forcing himself to be more casual. ”But yes, most people call me Gen and I’d appreciate it if you did as well.” He smiled then, genuinely, a sign of his own amusement at himself and his own awkwardness. ”I’m sorry Ryujin-sm… Ryujin. I’m not very good at this. My family raised me to be rather proper, but I will work on it.”

He listened on then as the kage spoke once more, paying him a personal compliment on his performance at the recent attack on the village, praising him on his capture, however temporary, of the six tailed false god. ”Of course Ryujin, your assault on the devils was both awe and fear inspiring. But I thank you for noticing; I sometimes wonder if the villagers care about the protection I, and we, offer them.” He stopped to think for a second, looking around. ”But I suppose that’s why our job is so important, isn’t it? I am glad you hold me in such high esteem though. It is a great honor.” He bowed slightly before aborting the motion, not wanting to be too stiff at such a time, grinning and blushing a bit as he regained eye contact with Ryujin.

He smiled fully then at the man’s next comment, his green eyes almost entirely eclipsed in the crinkles of his face. ”Ryujin, I already consider us as friends, but I’m glad to know the feeling is mutual. And I agree: none shall stand against the leaf with you at the helm and me at your side. We make a fine team.” His ears perked then a bit at the mention of a gift. Perhaps this was the true reason for the impromptu meeting? Or perhaps this was simply a thoughtful token of good faith. Either way, Yogensha felt a wave of contentedness wash through him at the thought of Ryujin’s acceptance and friendship, noting once more how unlike the rest of his clan the man could be. He mused silently as his lord spoke, following him slowly into the house. A large collection of surgical tools were laid out, organized quite nicely. One table held a jar with what appeared to be a floating eye. Gen’s own eyes widened at the site, confused for a bit.

The dojustu. So Yogensha’s initial assumptions were correct and this, there in that jar, was a real and true Sharingan, an activated eye of the legendary rival clan to the great Senju. Uchiha. Ryujin was correct: he had made his dislike of the rival clan quite clear, and Gen could not blame him too much. For whatever else the Uchiha were, they had done some truly terrible things in the past, particularly to the Senju. A dislike, even a hatred of them, was more than warranted. However he had no time to respond to this as his leader spun him a most intriguing story, mentioning that one of the enemy had arrived near the gate and perished, leaving his eyes to the kage. Curiouser and curiouser. As he had guessed, the other eye was in Ryujin’s possession, though he revealed it as a centerpiece to his forehead. Gen’s eyes widened once more, stunned momentarily at the magnitude of the gift.

”Ryujin-sama, I don’t know what to say. I…I’m honored. Beyond honored. This is an amazing gift, truly. I don’t know if I can accept something so meaningful, but if you’ll have me, yes. Yes I will accept it.” His smile faded, his face melting down into a look of clear determination, locking eyes firmly with Ryujin. He nodded once, a small motion, to seal the deal. Should Ryujin truly offer him this, truly bestow this gift upon him, he would accept it and bare it with pride. ”I fear, however, that I may never be able to fully repay you. But I shall try.”
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

A Gift [Ryu] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Gift [Ryu]   A Gift [Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 7:46 pm

Ryujin would smile a bit more as he noticed how hard it actually was for Gen not to refer to Ryujin as sama while walking towards the room. "I suppose I'm wondering the same thing Gen, though I do not do it for the job, I do it because I care about each and every citizen with the confines of our walls. They're like a drop in the river, they may seem small but what would a river be if no drops were to be found? It's the same for us, their protectors, even if they might not notice us, I'm sure the majority know that what we do for them is important, we should too." He would go on about the importance of even the smallest person within Konohagakure as he replied to Yogensha's statement about whether or not the villagers notice what they do for them. "We do indeed make a fine team." A few seconds had passed and Gen had started to express his gratitude towards Ryujin for the gift he was receiving, it warmed Ryujin's heart honestly to see someone appreciate what he was doing for them, but it wasn't about that. "Gen.. There's no need to repay me. A gift is not a gift if it needs payment. Besides, this is repayment to you as a show of my own gratitude for what you have done for the village. I am ashamed to say that if you were not there that day, we could have lost a lot more of Konohagakure to the acidic mist of the Rokubi." His eyes moved towards the ground as the disappointment he had for himself was starting to eat at him as he spoke of the events that occurred. Though he would again lock eyes with Gen as he looked up towards his Senju companion. "Let's get started, shall we? Though I must warn you, this could be painful, unless you want me to put you into a deep sleep during the surgery. Where do you want the sharingan?" He requested Gen voice his wishes on whether or not the Senju leader should put him under, he wouldn't be surprised if the young lad declined the drug to go under as pain was a normal thing for most shinobi, if not all. Once Gen would give his answer, Ryujin would use his right hand to gesture towards the table. "Lay down for me." Once this was done, he would begin the process. "You can trust me, I'm no ordinary shinobi. I'm an extraordinary medical nin as well." He would open the jar as he spoke to Gen. If he chose to be drugged into a sleep, Ryujin would do so with two pills which laid on the table next to the jar containing the sharingan. If he chose not to, Ryujin would take the scalpel and start the surgical process to implant the sharingan at the spot Yogensha chose. Half an hour would pass before the surgical process would be over, Yogensha's blood would lay on the table as well as some cloths be soaked in it from the surgery which he placed in a container on one of the other two tables within the room. He would finish the process by using his medical technique Dienue no Saisei Ginjutsu, touching Yogensha as he manipulated his chakra in order to heal the Senju's wounds at an alarming rate. Immediately Gen would start to feel the pain subdue as he would be awake by now if he indeed chose to sleep, maybe even his skin move as the wounds healed up, for a few seconds he would touch the Senju in order to heal him. "And we're done." A smile on his face as he locked eyes with Gen once more.

[Permission to use my healing technique gained in my last update?]
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

A Gift [Ryu] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Gift [Ryu]   A Gift [Ryu] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 8:17 pm

notes. Permission Granted!
words. 974 | 2405
chakra. 675 | 675

The man held steady as his comrade and friend, his lord and clan leader, spoke candidly with him, outlining his own reasons for protecting the villagers and agreeing that the two of them made for a fearsome team. He heard also as the man confessed to the usefulness of Gen’s actions in the attack upon the village, sensing, perhaps, a note of regret in the other’s voice. ”Thank you for the kind words Ryujin. Without you It may have taken much longer to bring the beasts down. It’s lucky, or perhaps a gift of fortune, that we complement one another so well.” The two proud Senju stood silent then for a moment, eyes locked in a brief time of intense understanding, before Ryujin suggested they begin the surgery. Gen nodded, having thought rapidly but deeply about where he would place this sacred gift. He’d considered one of his eyes, but having not lost one in combat, he felt it would be suspicious to suddenly cover one of his eyes.

”Sleep will not be necessary I shouldn’t think. Pain is no stranger to me, as I’m sure you are away.” He spoke true, knowing the life of a shinobi to be a difficult one, as he sat himself upon the table, rotating to lay down on the hard surface. The tiniest moment of fear shot through him; he was cautious by nature, and while he certainly trusted Ryujin and respected him a great deal, the idea of forking over his safety to the man still tripped a deep-seated fear response. He took a deep breath, mentally readying himself for the coming trial. ”I think I’ll follow in your wake, Ryujin, and place it on my forehead. It seems an… appropriate place.” And with that, he reclined fully, eyes open as the other man began the procedure. He was ready.

It hurt. The pain of the cuts, of the large scale cosmetic work, sent of stabbing pain initially through his body, originating at his head but rapidly spreading throughout his whole body. The pulsing, throbbing nature of it only deepened as the procedure continued, flesh and muscle and bone chopping away swiftly and expertly by Ryujin’s steady hand. He thought to himself, amidst the endlessly ringing and pain of his throbbing head, whether it was wise to remain awake or not. He knew that under no circumstance would he willingly allow himself to be put under, but still, this did not feel pleasant. The pain deepened once again, the bone of his scull reshaping to accommodate the new eyeball. It felt indescribably, like something deep within him being pulled out from its proper place. Still, he gritted his teeth, remained almost entirely still safe for the occasional twitch of his fingers, and made very little sound.

The jar opened then, Ryujin bringing the eye to its proper place, and from this point on Gen could no longer say with certainty what was going on. Likely the man was, in some strange way, hooking the thing up to the visual center of his brain, something Yogensha was passingly aware of but in no way an expert. He reasoned, as the pulsating hurt of his body continued on, thrumming like the rails of a freight train, that Ryujin’s medical chakras aided this a great deal, though it still amazed him, even through the pain, that the man was skilled enough to do something of this magnitude. The process went on, time seeming to slow around the pain of the procedure, Ryujin’s hands flying in an amazing display of skill.

And then it ended. Chakra poured into the man, into his head and face and body, flooding him and filling him with a chilled, comfortable feeling that combated the burning pain of the new body modification. Within only a few moments the pain had entirely vanished and, quite suddenly, Gen could see. Well, he could always see, but a third area of sight revealed itself to him. The sharingan, placed up upon his forehead, opened and, with still one tome, looked out into the world. He could see chakra. He could always feel it, could always taste it ever since he could remember, but now he could literally see it. How strange and rather disturbing to know that, for such a long time, the whole world of chakra and its colors had, to him, been nothing more than scent and flavor. He blinked, once with his two eyes, then once with all three, getting used to the new vision.

He sat up then, looking over to his friend and surgeon. ”Thank you so much Ryujin. This… this is indescribable.” He did a small bow, perhaps a bit too formal for the situation, but he simply could not help it. His left hand rose the, up to his chest, a white blade appearing suddenly from his sleeve. Upon the flat of the blade, the side facing Ryujin, rested a strange, small symbol. ”If it is ok with you, I’d like to give you this. It isn’t much, but it” he paused for a moment, leery of revealing this about himself ”it contains my Flying Thunder God seal.
I didn’t know at the time, but I discovered this ability recently. You’ve likely heard of it from tales of old, but I can arrive at this seal whenever I need. If you’d like, you may have this, and whenever you throw it, I shall be there by your side.”
He offered up the blade, hilt first, to the older man. ”I understand if you do not wish to carry it with you, but it may prove useful, especially if either of us is ever far from the other.”

He reached tentatively up to his forehead, fingers probing around the new eye, before a wide smile broke out across his face. Simply marvelous.
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Gift [Ryu] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Gift [Ryu]   A Gift [Ryu] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Gift [Ryu]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: The Hidden Villages :: The Land of Fire :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: