Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Kid makes MissioÑs 3 Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Kid makes MissioÑs 3 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Kid makes MissioÑs 3 Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Kid makes MissioÑs 3 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Kid makes MissioÑs 3 Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Kid makes MissioÑs 3 Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Kid makes MissioÑs 3 Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Kid makes MissioÑs 3 Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Kid makes MissioÑs 3 Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Kid makes MissioÑs 3 I_vote_lcapKid makes MissioÑs 3 I_voting_barKid makes MissioÑs 3 I_vote_rcap 
Will
Kid makes MissioÑs 3 I_vote_lcapKid makes MissioÑs 3 I_voting_barKid makes MissioÑs 3 I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Kid makes MissioÑs 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

Kid makes MissioÑs 3 Empty
PostSubject: Kid makes MissioÑs 3   Kid makes MissioÑs 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 4:50 am

Name: Crystal dust cover
Type: Ñinjutsu
Element: Shoton
Handseals: Tiger
Speed: -
Description: After performing the necessary hand seal, Dray crystallizes the particles in the atmosphere to mask his presence. The particles then appear as little sparkles in the eyes of the opponent. Once this is done, Dray's body disintegrates to match the sparking particles in the atmosphere making him no different from them. His chakra becomes hard to detect because its all over the place. He stays like this for the duration of the crystal cover meaning how long he pays the upkeep.

Name: Light's Dagger
Handseals: Tiger, Ram.
Speed: 25
Description: Dray forms crystal daggers in his hands. The daggers do no real damage to their target. When they are thrown, Dray causes them to shatter in front of the target and once this happens, a bright light emanates to blind the target so that all they see are sparkles that make them dizzy and unable to see very well for one post.

Name: Crystal Phase
Range: Self
Handseals: N/A
Speed: -
Description: This jutsu requires no hand seal rather perfect timing. This let's Dray disintergrate any part of his body so that physical attacks can phase through easily without being hindered.

Last edited by Dray on Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Kid makes MissioÑs 3   Kid makes MissioÑs 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 5:53 am

First tech B rank. How long can you stay like that? How do you get the particles to merge back?
Second tech approved.
Third tech B rank. Your particles can still be destroyed by AOE techniques right? Right.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

PostSubject: Re: Kid makes MissioÑs 3   Kid makes MissioÑs 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 6:58 am

First jutsu, bumped to B. Added how long. Same with jutsu.
3rd jutsu bumped to B and yea, AOE techs.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Kid makes MissioÑs 3   Kid makes MissioÑs 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 8:05 am

Third approved. First tech, you say "as long as the cover's duration" but what is the cover's duration?
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

PostSubject: Re: Kid makes MissioÑs 3   Kid makes MissioÑs 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 9:23 am

The duration is how long the upkeep is kept of course.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Kid makes MissioÑs 3   Kid makes MissioÑs 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 9:37 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kid makes MissioÑs 3   Kid makes MissioÑs 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kid makes MissioÑs 3
Page 1 of 1