Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Shin no Yumi Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Shin no Yumi Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Shin no Yumi Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Shin no Yumi Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Shin no Yumi Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Shin no Yumi Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Shin no Yumi Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Shin no Yumi Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Shin no Yumi Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Shin no Yumi I_vote_lcapShin no Yumi I_voting_barShin no Yumi I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Shin no Yumi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Shin no Yumi Empty
PostSubject: Shin no Yumi   Shin no Yumi Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 7:57 am

Name: Shin no Yumi
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: 200 meters
Handseals: Boar - Dragon - Ram - Snake - Hare
Speed: 110
Description: Shin no Yumi is one the strongest offensive techniques within Ryujin's arsenal. With the completion of the five seals, Ryujin would be required to extend one of his arms forward, or any other direction outward, then form his hand as if he were holding a bow in it's center. As this is completed, chakra would instantly form a bow in whichever hand was extended. The next step requires Ryujin to use his second hand to pull the string towards his body, when this is done chakra would form an arrow on the bow. All Ryujin needs to do now is release the string in order to shoot the arrow into whatever direction or towards whichever target he is aiming at. If his Sensing technique is active during this technique's use, he is able to connect the arrow to the chakra signature of his target to ensure the accuracy of his shot is not off, granted the target is within his range of shot. The arrow will be shot straight towards his target and hit them in the center of their/it's body. Each time the string is pulled back, an arrow will form, costing S rank chakra for each arrow formed. The arrows possess great cutting potential, ripping through flesh and bones of a his targets easily without any problems and even capable of cutting halfway through a Bijuu's body before stopping. However the technique does not end there as the arrow will explode into a 30 diameter range either upon contact, stopping or when the user wills it so. The user may also make it so that the arrow doesn't explode at all upon contact or stopping and have it remain dormant until the user wants it to explode. This explosion is capable of destroying anything within it's range, and could do a great deal of damage to a Bijuu if it were to explode inside them. Two of these S ranked arrows would undoubtedly kill a Bijuu if they exploded on the inside of the Bijuu, though five are required to kill a Bijuu if they exploded on the outside of the Bijuu. [Bijuu can be killed, they just respawn after a while.] This technique can be dodged still, the chakra signature connection granted through Sensing does not allow the arrow to follow the target, it just gives an accurate shot. The bow remains in his hand until he releases it, after which he'll have to perform the 5 seals again to form the bow. The bow and first arrow together cost an S ranked amount of chakra (70), with each additional arrow drawn after costing 50 chakra.
Requirements: Must have 5 in Nin obviously. The user does not receive chakra discounts and instead pays the full chakra mentioned above (70 for bow and first arrow, 50 for every additional arrow).
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

Shin no Yumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin no Yumi   Shin no Yumi Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 8:07 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Shin no Yumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin no Yumi   Shin no Yumi Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 8:04 am

Jutsu revised: Lowered range drastically, more handseals, needs more hits in order to kill a bijuu, though the diameter was changed to radius seeing as a lot of other S rank customs have high radius whilst this one had 15m radius before, and it has no chakra discounts /: I will keep the first version, though it will become Sage Art: Shin no Yumi, as it's enhanced with natural chakra it would naturally be stronger than the original (this one) version. I'll reduce the range of the first one to 120 meters though, and add these extra handseals to that one too~
Name: Shin no Yumi
Range: 70 meters
Handseals: Boar - Dragon - Ram - Snake - Hare - Rat - Bird
Speed: 110
Description: Shin no Yumi is one the strongest offensive techniques within Ryujin's arsenal. With the completion of the seven seals, Ryujin would be required to extend one of his arms forward, or any other direction outward, then form his hand as if he were holding a bow in it's center. As this is completed, chakra would instantly form a bow in whichever hand was extended. The next step requires Ryujin to use his second hand to pull the string towards his body, when this is done chakra would form an arrow on the bow. All Ryujin needs to do now is release the string in order to shoot the arrow into whatever direction or towards whichever target he is aiming at. If his Sensing technique is active during this technique's use, he is able to connect the arrow to the chakra signature of his target to ensure the accuracy of his shot is not off, granted the target is within his range of shot. The arrow will be shot straight towards his target and hit them in the center of their/it's body. Each time the string is pulled back, an arrow will form, costing S rank chakra for each arrow formed. The arrows possess great cutting potential, ripping through flesh and bones of a his targets easily without any problems. However the technique does not end there as the arrow will explode into a 20 meter radius range either upon contact, stopping or when the user wills it so. The user may also make it so that the arrow doesn't explode at all upon contact or stopping and have it remain dormant until the user wants it to explode. This explosion is capable of destroying anything within it's range. This technique can be dodged still, the chakra signature connection granted through Sensing does not allow the arrow to follow the target, it just gives an accurate shot. The bow remains in his hand until he releases it, after which he'll have to perform the seven seals again to form the bow. Each arrow costs 70 chakra.
Requirements: Must have 5 in Nin obviously. The user does not receive chakra discounts and instead pays the full chakra mentioned above, 70 chakra per arrow

Last edited by Ryujin on Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Shin no Yumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin no Yumi   Shin no Yumi Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 4:22 pm

Name: Sage Art: Shin no Yumi
Range: 120 meters
Handseals: Boar - Dragon - Ram - Snake - Hare - Rat - Bird
Speed: 120
Description: Sage Art: Shin no Yumi is a Sage Art enhanced Shin no Yumi. With the completion of the seven seals, Ryujin would be required to extend one of his arms forward, or any other direction outward, then form his hand as if he were holding a bow in it's center. As this is completed, chakra would instantly form a bow in whichever hand was extended. The next step requires Ryujin to use his second hand to pull the string towards his body, when this is done chakra would form an arrow on the bow. All Ryujin needs to do now is release the string in order to shoot the arrow into whatever direction or towards whichever target he is aiming at. With Sage Mode's natural sensing ability he is able to connect the arrow to the chakra signature of his target to ensure the accuracy of his shot is not off, granted the target is within his range of shot. The arrow will be shot straight towards his target and hit them in the center of their/it's body. Each time the string is pulled back, an arrow will form, costing S rank natural chakra for each arrow formed. The arrows possess great cutting potential, ripping through flesh and bones of a his targets easily without any problems. However the technique does not end there as the arrow will explode into a 30 meter radius range either upon contact, stopping or when the user wills it so. The user may also make it so that the arrow doesn't explode at all upon contact or stopping and have it remain dormant until the user wants it to explode. This explosion is capable of destroying anything within it's range. This technique can be dodged still, the chakra signature connection granted through Sensing does not allow the arrow to follow the target, it just gives an accurate shot. The bow remains in his hand until he releases it, after which he'll have to perform the seven seals again to form the bow. Each arrow costs 70 Natural Chakra.
Requirements: Must have 5 in Nin and mastered Sage Mode obviously. The user does not receive chakra discounts and instead pays the full natural chakra mentioned above, 70 Natural Chakra per arrow.
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Shin no Yumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin no Yumi   Shin no Yumi Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 5:25 pm

Jutsus Approved.

We will trial these.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shin no Yumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin no Yumi   Shin no Yumi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shin no Yumi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Characters and Creations :: Creations :: Jutsu Applications :: Unapproved Jutsu-
Jump to: