Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Ryujin's Mokuton Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Ryujin's Mokuton Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Ryujin's Mokuton Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Ryujin's Mokuton Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Ryujin's Mokuton Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Ryujin's Mokuton Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Ryujin's Mokuton Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Ryujin's Mokuton Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Ryujin's Mokuton Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Ryujin's Mokuton I_vote_lcapRyujin's Mokuton I_voting_barRyujin's Mokuton I_vote_rcap 
Will
Ryujin's Mokuton I_vote_lcapRyujin's Mokuton I_voting_barRyujin's Mokuton I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Ryujin's Mokuton

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Ryujin's Mokuton Empty
PostSubject: Ryujin's Mokuton   Ryujin's Mokuton Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 10:42 pm

Name: Advent of a world of thick weeds
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Mokuton
Range: 100 meters
Handseals: Snake
Speed: 100
Description: Ryujin creates a 100 meter radius field of 8 feet tall thick weeds, all very close to each other, making a very dense forest of thick weeds. Anyone trapped within the forest of thick weeds will move 30 speed slower as well as physical attacks loosing 30 speed because of the thick weeds making it very hard to move within the forest of weeds. The weeds react to Ryujin's body and will at an upkeep cost of B ranked chakra every post. Because it reacts to his body, it will move aside and avoid blocking his own movement, keeping him safe from the 30 speed stat loss within the forest of thick weeds. He can control the weeds with his will as stated before, making it possible for him to have the weeds move as he wish, he could even use the weeds to wrap around an opponent, they'd need an A ranked technique in order to escape or 75+ strength to break free of the weed's grasp. If the weeds are cut, more will take their place. A drawback to this is the fact that allies will also loose speed if they're trapped within the forest of thick weeds and Ryujin doesn't focus on moving the weeds out of their way. (This isn't a debuff technique, rather logic. The only reason they loose 30 speed is because of it being very difficult to move through the thick weeds. Try moving through a plain of thick weeds, if you've ever been on a farm you'd know it's quite difficult, and this is thicker than your average farm field of weeds).

Name: Cannibis no jutsu
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Mokuton
Range: 75 meters
Handseals: Snake - Boar - Snake
Speed: 50
Description: Ryujin can either create a field of 3 feet tall plants or use an existing mokuton technique in order to have the plants grow on the existing mokuton technique's vegetation. These plants will release spores which can cover a 75 meter radius around the point of origin. The spores can be manipulated by Ryujin in order to avoid inhaling these tiny spores. They're near invisible alone, though the amount of spores all together makes them visible. One post after the victims have inhaled the spores, the drug within the spores will start to circulate their body and take effect. They will become more relaxed, even immune to stress caused by genjutsu, and feel little to no pain. Sounds great huh? Yea there's a downside too. The victims will start to loose focus as well, they'd be unable to track speeds as they normally would, only able to track speeds 15 lower than their own instead of the normal 10 higher than their own. They also loose 15 speed because of their more relaxed state, with their bodies feeling tired. On top of that, the victims will also perceive time a bit slower, being 1 second behind before registering what's happening.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Ryan

Ryan

Ryujin's Mokuton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryujin's Mokuton   Ryujin's Mokuton Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 10:48 pm

Seems fine. Approved until further notice
Back to top Go down

Ryujin's Mokuton
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Characters and Creations :: Creations :: Jutsu Applications :: Unapproved Jutsu-
Jump to: