Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Missing Pet 4 Big Boiz [mission, solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Missing Pet 4 Big Boiz [mission, solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Missing Pet 4 Big Boiz [mission, solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Missing Pet 4 Big Boiz [mission, solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Missing Pet 4 Big Boiz [mission, solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Missing Pet 4 Big Boiz [mission, solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Missing Pet 4 Big Boiz [mission, solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Missing Pet 4 Big Boiz [mission, solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Missing Pet 4 Big Boiz [mission, solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Missing Pet 4 Big Boiz [mission, solo, p, nk] I_vote_lcapMissing Pet 4 Big Boiz [mission, solo, p, nk] I_voting_barMissing Pet 4 Big Boiz [mission, solo, p, nk] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Missing Pet 4 Big Boiz [mission, solo, p, nk] I_vote_lcapMissing Pet 4 Big Boiz [mission, solo, p, nk] I_voting_barMissing Pet 4 Big Boiz [mission, solo, p, nk] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Missing Pet 4 Big Boiz [mission, solo, p, nk]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kozai
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Kozai

Missing Pet 4 Big Boiz [mission, solo, p, nk] Empty
PostSubject: Missing Pet 4 Big Boiz [mission, solo, p, nk]   Missing Pet 4 Big Boiz [mission, solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 3:16 am

So, another mission! He had just done one yesterday too... Kozai hoped that this one wasn't as difficult as the last one. He had used up quite a bit of chakra... not really. He'd worked a little by himself (in his little corner, of course, at all time, he couldn't bear to face people), and become good enough with ninjutsu to the point where even the Hell Stab and the chakra chains that he was able to produce barely sapped any of his energy. Hell, even the lunar seal that he had so feared (at the time, not anymore) had taken barely anything. This was a slight confidence booster to Kozai. Maybe he wasn't so useless after all... if he was lucky, maybe they'd let him do animal control missions for the rest of his life!
Today, it seemed that he was in luck. The package that he found under his pillow (how had it gotten there, anyway?) had stated that he just needed to retrieve an animal and bring it back alive to the administrative spire. Ugh... there were always so many staring eyes around there at this time of day... better to review the information and wait until nighttime.
He did the same trick that he had done the day before with the chains and swung his way out. Now... according to the mission briefings, the animal that he needed to retrieve was some crazy being by the name of "Tama", that just so happened to be a white tiger. Well, hopefully, it'd be easy to spot. It was a fully grown adult male, apparently, and those were pretty big, so he had heard. Now, it was last seen in a park... a large circular one. Hey, he'd been to this one recently. Fond memories indeed, of someone special...
And it was there, naturally, that he found the enormous white tiger, laying its full length across a park bench (with some length to drape over, too!). How rude.
He walked up to it, and it let out a roar, leaping over him and into the branches of a large tree. Kozai timidly walked to the foot of the tree, and stood there.
"Wanna come down, big guy?"
His voice was hoarse from disuse as always, but he still attempted to be intimidating and enticing at the same time. The big cat merely yawned... man, he was going to have to do this the hard way.
Kozai shifted his arm slightly, and with a dull buzz of chakra, the Hell Stab would come into being. For a mere tree, he only needed the four finger nukite. Going any further would be unecessary, and probably jarring as all hell for him. Using a single finger to cut down a tree was just silly. With a dull swoosh, the tree would be cut down, and the chains would sprout from a single tenketsu on Kozai's back, entrapping the tiger and stopping its movements. Now, how was he to drag this thing back to the administration building? Well, there was always the lunar seal... using gravity to help him was always a good thing.
He picked up a rock and put a seal on it, then hefted it down the street. Then, he would activate it, falling towards it and carrying the tiger with him. Rinse, and repeat. Pick up the rock, heft it in the right direction, and fall towards it. Truly, this was a most useful seal. If he found himself going too fast, the dampening seal was always there to help him out. Eventually, he made it, safe and sound.
Back to top Go down

Missing Pet 4 Big Boiz [mission, solo, p, nk]
Page 1 of 1