Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Animal Trouble [mission, solo, nk] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Animal Trouble [mission, solo, nk] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Animal Trouble [mission, solo, nk] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Animal Trouble [mission, solo, nk] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Animal Trouble [mission, solo, nk] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Animal Trouble [mission, solo, nk] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Animal Trouble [mission, solo, nk] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Animal Trouble [mission, solo, nk] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Animal Trouble [mission, solo, nk] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Animal Trouble [mission, solo, nk] I_vote_lcapAnimal Trouble [mission, solo, nk] I_voting_barAnimal Trouble [mission, solo, nk] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Animal Trouble [mission, solo, nk] I_vote_lcapAnimal Trouble [mission, solo, nk] I_voting_barAnimal Trouble [mission, solo, nk] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Animal Trouble [mission, solo, nk]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kozai
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Kozai

Animal Trouble [mission, solo, nk] Empty
PostSubject: Animal Trouble [mission, solo, nk]   Animal Trouble [mission, solo, nk] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 1:43 am

[Doing teh Animal Control mission from here: https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t362-kumogakure-mission-dossier-revised]

Kozai froze, his breath caught in his throat. He... couldn't move. The knocking at the door continued in bursts, a little more urgently now. Someone... someone was outside his apartment! He began to tremble slightly, as the pounding become more insistent. Then, there was a girl's voice. It was curious, and insistent. "Hello? Are you there? Mister ninja? Are you home?"
No, no, no, I'm not home! Please go away! He sent these thoughts out, and willed her to leave. Please, he thought... I want to be alone. You can't help me. No one can. You don't have to be here...
Eventually, the female gave an exasperated sigh and left. Kozai let out a sigh of relief, then keeled over on his bed, sobbing. Why were people always worried about him? Didn't they know that he was a lost cause? A slight bumb interrupted his thoughts, and he sat up, sniffling. W-what? He crawled across his bed, inch by painstaking inch, until he reached the edge. There, he peeked over, his green eyes gazing down at the floor below. It was a package, just like the one he had gotten a few days ago. Another mission package? He reached down, and picked it up, opening it slowly.
It was another animal control mission. Kozai sighed in relief, even though the nervousness of going outside this building, no, this room, still wracked his body. There were people out there... but not as many during the night. And the sun was just setting too... if he needed to go, it had to be now. He got up, and went to his door. Opening it just a crack, he peeked outside at the well decorated hallway beyond. No one. That girl from down the way must have gone to sleep already. Thank goodness.
He crept out and locked his door, then hurried down the stairs. He'd forgotten his flack jacket, but oh well. He tied on his headband with shaking hands, his eyes affixed firmly on the floor as he left the building. He stuck VERY close to the walls, to the point of scraping along them like a fish along the seafloor. The few people that were there either didn't notice him, or ignored him. Some people knew who he was, and just stared at him, or averted their eyes, avoiding interaction with him. Sure, it was fine and all, but...
the stares.
They haunted him.
He crept out to the area near the coast where the boar was said to mess around pretty often. The sound of the waves lapping against the shore calmed him a little; it was something he had missed out on during his time-
No. He had to keep himself from thinking about that. If he forced himself to stop remembering, maybe it would go away, and he could stop being so afraid. Deep within him, though, he knew that it would never go away. A memory that he could never escape.
He heard a snort, and looked up with a start. There is was... the boar he had been sent to get. He crept toward it, and it made an angry noise, pushing forward and attempting to knock him over. Yelping a little, Kozai shifted to the right. Dammit, he couldn't use his chakra chains here! The mission had said so... he drove his fist into the boars side, knocking it down and out. The boar skidded across the grass, breathing evening out. Ouh... it was still alive, thank goodness. Kozai walked over to it, and picked it up. He'd have to get this back to the farmer soon, so he sped off across the plains as fast as he could.

[WC like 608
mission complete]
Back to top Go down

Animal Trouble [mission, solo, nk]
Page 1 of 1