Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] I_vote_lcapThe Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] I_voting_barThe Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] I_vote_rcap 
Will
The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] I_vote_lcapThe Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] I_voting_barThe Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] Empty
PostSubject: The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank]   The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 2:26 am

Spoiler:

Fishing, It has been a long while since Thorfinn ever been fishing. He could remember the smell of dead fish on his father longboat when he was nothin but an unsprouted acorn. Bards have song tales of great warriors battling great leviathans or feasts in the halls of Aegir. But actually pulling a living slab of raw muscle is something he never experienced and he wishes it to stay that way. He unrolled the mission scroll to check if he was heading the right direction, he has never been in this part of the village of Kirigakire so the surrounding landmarks is different. With the recent Bijuu attack refuges have bleed into this district in droves so it was difficult to see a building owned by a fishermen out of the homeless that plug up the alleyways. "By Odin's eyebrow I should be better than this." Thorfinn muttered under his breath as he tucked the scroll away under his chest plate. Turning a corner he saw a small, quaint blue house with a lot of flags and decorations that you would find near the docks. Feeling like this is the house Thorfinn strode towards the building in search of the fishing pole.

As he was across the muddy road he looked back on his life. A few days ago two tailed beast came to his village and attacked it. He hardly knows anything about the Bijuu. What he does know is that they are extremely dangerous and very powerful. In the aftermath he made an partner and soon to be captain of their newfound team. He still smiles whenever he remembers his childlike manners. His mother was fine as she was in the outskirts at the time. He wrote a letter to his family and friends back in the land of iron stating that he was alive and well. He wrote that he mostly helped his village Evacuate and aid the wounded. It was pretty much a blur as he could feel the hot presence of the Bijuu weighing down upon his back. There were times he felt that he was getting crushed by the sheer amount of pressure. He thanked Odin that he manage to come out alive from that crisis. His mother was very thankful of his survival. Another thing that happen in the aftermath was that he witness the coronation of the new Mizukage. He does not know much about the Uchiha but he had learn great things about him. Thorfinn mind wondered back further as he recalls the days of fishing with his old uncle named Olaf Storm-Beard, a famous enough sailer renown for his excellent sailing through the most wildest of storms.

Last edited by Thorfinn on Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank]   The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 2:50 am

You shouldn't seek all the answers; believe me.
You may not like what you Find
Mission
Jutsu: Shadow Clone(1), Trasnformation
Well. It's good to hear that the old man is still alive. Rei told himself as he sat in his Mizukage office and reviewed a listing of missions, his eyes had automatically scanned the contents for important words and red flags. That was when he had noticed the mission requests by the great fisherman of the village. Of all the people who had died, somehow the old gnarly fisherman had escaped serious injury or death even though his house was near the docks that the two Bijuu had destroyed no so long ago. Rei chuckled from amusement as the read the mission, the old man was back up to his tricks: in all this commotion and need for extra food, the great fisherman had likely gone off in a rush and forgotten his fishing pole again. Rei wanted to help the old man, but his goal was to help everyone in the village by serving a greater purpose than one's own satisfaction. He was required to be here and complete all of this paperwork and ensure that things stayed in proper order. Rei nearly gave up on the idea of doing missions, he enjoyed them but assuming the mantle of Mizukage prevented him from some of the normal shinobi's "luxuries"

Then a thought occurred to him, he weighed its worth momentarily and then stood up with enthusiasm. He was wearing the Mizukage robes as usual, but underneath were his shinobi clothing, ninja pouch included. He took the robe and hat off and performed a simple handseal as he created a shadow clone and had the shadow clone put on the robe and hat. With that done, his shadow clone would do all the paperwork while he worked within the village's infrastructure in disguise. Right now, his plan was half-baked, he lacked the appropriate items to hide his identity. So a jutsu would have to do. Up his hands went again as he used the transformation technique to disguise himself as a different Uchiha. One with much shorter hair and a more gruff expression.

Out the Mizukage office's window he went and headed towards the old man's house which was likely where the old man had left his fishing pole. On his way, he would meet up with the shinobi assigned to the mission, Thorfinn, a reliable but young shinobi expecting to climb high in the ranks of the shinobi world. Rei could help him along the way and assist the boy in becoming a fine shinobi. Finally he caught sight of the boy just as he reached the house: he waved the boy down and called out the short distance as he approached. Hello there! The Mizukage assigned me to your mission, my name is Saijo. We have to find a fishing pole and deliver it right? Easy enough! he said after greeting the boy. After the short conversation, Rei would go over to the house that he had been at many times and look with Thorfinn until they had found the pole. Now all they had to do was go to the docks and give it to the old man.
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank]   The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 3:18 am

Thorfinn turned to the gruff Uchiha who hailed him, his emotion was a mix of surprise and confusion. Surprised because he did not expect an assignment and confusion because he wonders what prompt the kage to send this Uchiha to be assigned to his low level mission. He waved back at the newcomer. "Hail Saijo, you are indeed correct. This fishing pole belongs to some famous fishermen so it could most probably be in his trophy room or rooms where he place fishing equipment in such as the garage or basement." Thorfinn spoke confidently as they heads towards the house. Figuring he should enter the back way he goes around the building only to see the pole laying against a large tank that presumably carries trophy fish. "Or have it completely unprotected out in the elements." Thorfinn murmured in bewilderment to himself as he respectfully picks up the pole and heads towards the dock where the fishermen is.

His thoughts go back to his uncle again and pondered of what he would have done if he had left his poles in the open. Olaf Storm-Beard was a very prestigious old yeller. He took very good care regarding his equipment because he goes through a lot of material hunting big game such as the leviathans or behemoths. He would not leave anything out in the open because many people would love to get their hands on his equipment. They were good quality poles too, constructed out of dragon bone and the string was made out of cold steel. His baits was composed of many heavily scented paste to attract an array of beast from land to sea. He has an iron club to knock out fishes in the head when they get too rough and tried to go over bored. There was a small legend that Olaf Storm-Beard used to catch leviathans with his bare hands but there is not much proof. However he is still strong and kicking in his old age and enough fire left to send an leviathans fleeing with its tail between its legs. Last time he met his uncle he recently caught a fish the size of an Nordic longboat. He can remember eating the meat at the feast the following night.

Last edited by Thorfinn on Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank]   The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 3:29 am

Mission
Jutsu: Shadow Clone(1), Trasnformation
Rei was glad to see the boy hadn't protested to his appearance on the mission. Even if he had however, it would have done little good to complain to the Mizukage. Their greetings were completed and the two of them had gone about searching: they quickly found the famous fishing pole near a large tank of water, Rei knew of the tank. It was where the fisherman kept his prized catches as pets. It was amusing however that this was the spot where Rei had found the pole a couple of times before. Whether the great fisherman was truly forgetful or just was lonely and wanted company, Rei had never figured out. Thorfinn had murmured something beneath his breathe, but that was expected. This was one of the easiest D Ranking missions Rei knew of. The two of them would travel the short distance to the dock and Rei would flag the old man down as Thorfinn was to present the fishing pole to the man. Here is your fishing pole sir. he would say to the old man and then turn to Thorfinn.

After turning the fishing pole over and the mission complete. Rei would pull out another scroll and hand it to Thorfinn. Sorry to put this on you so soon, but the Mizukage has a few missions he would lie the two of us to accomplish. He would let the boy unseal the scroll and see the mission details for himself.
Spoiler:
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank]   The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 3:43 am

Thorfinn did not really object the purpose of the mission as it could help them learn about any changes in the habitat due to the Bijuu attack as it would have most likely disturped nearby fishes. However what he did object was the fishing part but as his duty as an Shinobi he shall cast aside his own fears. "No apologies my comradie, Tis all in the life of a active shinobi" Thorfinn stated firmly as he politely boarded the fishermen ship. He stared at the endless blue with unease before correcting himself and beaming at the fishermen. "I am all set Ship Master, I'll steer the vessel for you just tell me which angle to turn" He spoke respectfully as he took position near the oar that controls the rudder.

While he was at his station he took the time he had to admire the other ships around them. Due to the attack there weren't that big of boats right now. He though back about his family ships and pondered if he could share blue prints with the village. His family ships are clinkered Norse ships, the clinkered Norse ships stands in strong contast to the normal carvel method where strakes are fastened onto a skeleton of ribs. His ancestors did it quite opposite, following a shell-first sequence, laying the keel first, then adding strakes and fitting the internal timbers as the last stage. A Norse ship is much lighter and more flexible than a carvel built ship of the same size, giving his family ship both excellent seaworthyness and making it capable of crossing shallow waters as rivers and allowing the crew to pull it onshore in a hurry. The other family ships were built in the same manner. The larger ships are reinforced in the stem and the stern in comparison to the smaller boats and the scale is, of course, much larger. The earliest boats were sewn with animal guts, but were soon replaced with rivets as soon as iron gradually became accessible for the boat builders some hundred years ago. The iron rivets are still called 'saum' in Norwegian dialects, literally meaning 'stitch', revealing an unbroken tradition of lapstrake building that reaches beyond the Warring States Era. It would be easy to get the materials as all you need is chop wood rather than sawing. The shipbuilders in his ancestors time used to split the logs by using axe and wedges along the centreline. The plank was then chopped into shape by using a broad adze, almost like it was a rough plane. Thorfinn was dragged out of his mindset as he start to steer the boat.

Last edited by Thorfinn on Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank]   The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 3:56 am

Mission
Jutsu: Shadow Clone(1), Transformation
Oh so you two are also my helpers today huh? Good, we can bring in a big catch of fish for the village today. I'm sure there are plenty of hungry people who no longer have homes. said the fisherman, excited that he had such adequate help today. We won't be going too far from the village today. The closest fishing spot is just about a twenty minute ride from here. said the fisherman and getting into the boat and Rei following behind him. Just drop these three cages into the water and the bait I have will trap the fish within it.
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank]   The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 4:09 am

Thorfinn gave a meek hai much to his embarrassment for he should not be too meek. So he sat down and steered the vessel for twenty minutes. He focus his attention on the oar but his gaze wander behind the ship and into the murky blue waters. A chill ran down his spine as his imagination kicks in overdrive as he ponders what could be lurking in the deep blue. What if there was one of those leviathans down there and they would be utterly powerless to fight it. Thorfinn bashed those fears down as he focus at the task at hand.  When twenty minutes pass he readied the crates and heaved them overboard and watched them sink to the very bottom. The air bubbles that came to the surface because of the vacuum had gave him goosebumps and he mentally berated himself for it. In a attempt to distract himself he asked a question to the fishermen. "Say, how long have you been fishing in these parts,"

As he stare out into the lake the question regarding fishing had reminded him of the history of his ancestors and how fishing was an important part of their lives. In some parts of ancestors homeland especially along the Land of Iron coasts fishing played a significantly larger role to the The Era of Warring States economy than agriculture. The Warring Era fishing equipment which has been found shows that nets, lines and harpoons were in use. Both Seal and walrus were caught in the northern seas above the Land of Iron. Ivory from walrus tusks was highly prized all over the Elemental Nations at this time. Walrus hides were cut into strips and then twisted to make rope. Lakes and rivers supplied plenty of freshwater fish. Salmon was especially common in the land of water, and regular fishing expeditions went north during the spawning season when the rivers would be swarming with fish. Fish and seafood played a major role in his ancestors diet. There is a  significant amount of archaeological evidence to support this. There have been large numbers of fish bones and shells found in waste heaps from his ancestors towns. Evidence at a old town of the land of iron, shows that plenty of fish were caught locally in the nearby rivers. However, it is also clear that many fish were transported to to that town from very far away. These transported fish would undoubtedly have had to have been salted in barrels to avoid spoiling during their long voyage to to that town. It is well known that a main staple food on his family ships was salted fish. By preserving fish in salt his ancestors ship could guarantee some form of food for their long trading or raiding journey. Thorfinn came back to the land of the living to hear the fishermen reply.

Last edited by Thorfinn on Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank]   The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 4:34 am

Mission
Jutsu: Shadow Clone(1), Transformation
Rei sat in silence as he waited for the trip, the waters were calm, a lot more calm than when the turtle Bijuu had been beneath them, just waiting to attack the unsuspecting village. The silence was broken when Thorfinn asked the fisherman how long he had been fishing. Oh i don't know.... many years. I've lost count after the loss of my family. Rei had to grin, the old man had been doing this for a long time: longer than he insisted. They reached the spot and Rei dropped the traps into the water and then they would have to wait about an hour for the fish to be caught. Rei didnt have much to say, he never did so he just waited in silence.
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank]   The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 4:42 am

"Oh, apologies for bringing it up" Thorfinn said as he waited in uneasy silence. The gentle waves rock the ship back and forth like a cat playing with its prey. Sweat began to form under his helm due to the heat being reflected off the water so he took off both his cloak and helm which made him feel a bit naked. As minutes ticked by Thorfinn decided to ask the fishermen another question. "You must have caught a lot of game, what was your greatest catch?" Thorfinn recalls one of Olaf Storm-Beard greatest catch, the Zamtrios. Zamtrios is a large, quadrupedal monster with grey-blue skin and yellow fins. It is superficially shark-like in appearance, with a long, pointed snout and a mouth filled with multiple rows of sharp teeth. Zamtrios is sometimes seen encased in an ice-like armour, which forms many spines and horns all over its body. Thorfinn shuddered at the imagery and was even a bit scared of its arsenal. Zamtrios is capable of shooting powerful torrents of water from its mouth to blast away enemies. It can also travel beneath the ice to launch ambush attacks on prey. Tnhorfinn was amazed when he heard Olaf Storm-Beard was able to take down such a beast in his twilight years. Another fearsome beast that he had caught was an fearsome Gobil in his youth. Gobul is a uniquely-evolved Leviathan reminiscent of angler and puffer fish. Its body is covered in purple scales, and a bright, bio-luminescent lure dangles from its forehead. It possesses a gargantuan mouth filled with equally formidable teeth. Its back features an array of retractable spines, and its tail is tipped with quills which are capable of inflicting paralysis if touched. Olaf Storm-Beard loves to tell this story and he even have a few teeths as trophies. Thorfinn looked around the laked and wondered if there was any large creatures underneath the waves. It made him wonder if he is even capable of dealing with such beasts, there was not much he can do above water and he was certainly powerless in it.

Last edited by Thorfinn on Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank]   The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 5:00 am

Mission
No jutsu used
Soon the rope that lead down into the water attached the cages began to become taunt as fish filled the cages. Rei listened silently as the two conversed: one by one he began to pull the cages up and inspect the fish. Good sized and healthy fish, their skin was a nice color and they were thick with meat. He had fished a lot with the fisherman and had been taught by the old man on what to look for. Well.. Let's see. Just myself, I've caught a good thirty pound swordfish. It was a hard fight for my old bones, but the swordfish tasted sweet when I cooked it that night. Id say the biggest catch Ive ever participate in however was what our Mizukage Rei caught in my favorite fishing hole. Some strange fish invaded my favorite fishing spot and Rei was the one to stop a fish the size of my boat. The old man didn't mention the fight with the giant Gobius fish, Rei had used some weird jutsu to burn the fish even underwater and they had never found any corpse afterwards. It was like it had been completely consumed.

Rei pulled up the last cage and set it within the boat. Loose water rolled on the bottom of the boat as the fish flopped within the cages in protest of the lack of water. We're done here. he said in a plain tone and the old man nodded. There was a simple pragmatic-ness about this random Uchiha that reminded the great fisherman of Rei. The old man nodded to Rei's disguise and then instructed Thorfinn to steer them back into the docks of Kirigakure. Little did Thorfinn know, as soon as they unloaded the fish to some other fishermen, Rei had another mission ready and the old man already expected the two of them would be staying. Rei handed Thorfinn another scroll and grinned somewhat. He was curious to see how the boy would respond to so much work in one day.
Spoiler:
made by sei

Last edited by First Mizukage Rei-Sama on Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank]   The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 5:15 am

Thorfinn paled at the mention of the hiding spot as the fishermen said that where the mixup age fought that giant fish. By Thor's Hammer and Anvil he been through worse than this, he should be able to do some troll forsaken fishing! To ensure the fishermen protection he gave him his shield to use. He readjusted his belt that carried his sword and would sit back on the seat to steer the vessel with determination. "Alright I'm still kicking and it will take more then fishing to wear me down. Let's head to this fishing spot" He spoke in an jokingly manner. When they arrive Thorfinn would stand up and clear away the fears clouding his mind and bring calmness to his inner being. His left hand holding on to his shaft and his right on his hilt, ready to perform Iaido on any jumping fish that jump within the range of his Seikuken.

As his mindscape became clear a small part began to wander over yonder. To a time when he was just learning Iaido but also the philosophy of an Nordic warrior. Not only did he learned physically but spirituality as well. A major belief that he gained from his heritage was his faith in Valhalla, a majestic, enormous hall located in Asgard, ruled over by the All-Father god Odin. Chosen by Odin, half of those who die in combat travel to Valhalla upon death, led by valkyries, while the other half go to the goddess Freyja's field Fólkvangr. In Valhalla, the dead join the masses of those who have died in combat known as Einherjar, as well as various legendary heroes and kings, as they prepare to aid Odin during the events of Ragnarök. Thorfinn just hopes that if he fell to a bunch of fish it would be considered honorable enough to enter those halls. He knows Olaf Storm-Beard would definitely go as he slew many great beasts. Such as an gaint water snake thats features a blue, yellow and grey hide lined with rows of purple and green spines. It was able to spit watery globules at its victims. It also develops a new attack using its shed-able scales; where it shoots out a water ball, which then quickly homes in on unwary prey. Olaf Storm-Beard claimed it was very slippery and it took an entire week for him to be able to catch it. Thorfinn hoped it won't be the same here and he would be able to defeat these aquatic creatures.

[1 Chakra Upkeep per post]
Spoiler:

Last edited by Thorfinn on Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank]   The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 5:37 am

Mission
No jutsu used
I should warn you, these fish bite. So be careful. the old man said, more snicker than explaining. This was his favorite fishing spot, the fish were plenty and they literally would jump out of the water and right into your hands. Easiest fishing for such large and meaty fish. Rei knew this already, for he had been here in this fishing spot before with the old man. He grabbed a pair of thick rawhide gloves and handed them to Thorfinn: the boy might be fast but these fish were hard to anticipate and more so that they were biting fish. Rei didn't need the gloves, he had used them as a Genin and had still suffered a few hard bites that eventually became scars. Rei was fast enough now though physically that he had no issue catching the fish with ease. He stood up in the boat on the opposite end of the boat of Thorfinn and steadied his position as he reached out and grabbed at fish that attempted to bite at him. You two are pretty good at this... the old man said, impressed at how easily the two of them were catching the fish and filling a couple of buckets. Rei grunted as he concentrated on the task at hand.
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank]   The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 6:00 am

Thorfinn happily accepts the thick gloves and pulled them over his arm guards. He prepared himself just in time for a fish to jump out towards him, in one smooth motion he sliced off the head and the body fell nearly into the bucket. This process happen again a few times when a few fishes decided they thought they could take him on. He wore a smile as he was enjoying this spence it reminded him when he was first training in the way of the blade. A stray fish flew in his area undetected and bit into his arm guard. Thorfinn studied the little thing trying to rip its arm off with mild amusement. "Stubborn little thing ain't ya." He said as he bash the hilt of his blade into the fish skull, rendering it daze and falling into the button. Left behind was an nice row of teeth marks embedded into his arm guard. Like his Father would say, wear and tear gives your attire character.

He gave a ghost of a smile as he thought of his father. He was an hulk of a man and was a fine warrior. His name was Tyr The Dragons Bane. He became famous for hunting and killing elder dragons. His first dragon went by the name of Fatalis who's very skull still hangs above the hearth in his mead hall. Fatalis was your typical traditional black dragon, with a long, serpentine neck and tail, along with a pair of large wings. Its body is covered in rigid black scales and lined with white spines. Its head features four backwards-facing horns and a row of enlarged bottom teeth. His father manage to take it down with an mere battle axe. His father most prized kill was the head of the great serpent King, Dalamadur. It had a snake-like face, with bright red eyes, numerous fangs, and many hook-like spikes along its body which start out clustered around its head and neck, and becoming more spread out along its long body, with a small cluster near the tip of its tail, which is topped with a pair of red barbs that it can rattle in a manner similar to rattlesnakes. Its has a pair of large clawed forearms, but the only remnant of hind legs it has are small spurs, similar to pythons, boas, and anacondas. Its chest has glowing vents, which huff steam when it is enraged. Its face and tail glowed red when it was in a fury like state. His father barley survived and he was horrified when he came back bloodied yet held the skull high in the air.

Last edited by Thorfinn on Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank]   The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 8:50 pm

Mission
No jutsu used
The old man chuckled as Thorfinn struggled with one particular fish, the Genin was a skilled shinobi but the boat was surrounded by water on all sides that these fish could leap from any direction so long as they could see the boy's standing shadow. Rei knew these waters and he knew these fish, he was in serious mode and was standing fairly still and only twitching in the slightest when he would catch the movement from the waters and grab the fish with his hands and drop them into the bucket. After the old man had stopped laughing, he had taken a serious interest in Rei's disguised movements. The old man had seen Rei do similar, having come to this fishing spot so much that his art of catching the fish was flawless. Curiosity and suspicion welled up in the old fisherman: so many things about this random Uchiha reminded him of the new Mizukage. Then again, the great fisherman didn't know too much about the Uchiha clan, so it could have just been a coincidence. Either way, the buckets were filled to the gills with fish and it was time to go.

The old man dipped a little bucket into the water and then poured it over the piled fish to keep them fresh while they prepared to make their trip back towards Kirigakure. A movement beneath the boat, a shadow school of fish, followed by ripples of crimson floated to the top. This caught both Rei and the old man's eyes- they had seen this once before. Murderfish! Rei cried out in his mind from alarm, though his words were echoed out loud by the concerned fisherman. Thorfinn. Was all Rei said as these murderfish began to eat the remaining jumping fish in the waters. The old man frantically took the thick rawhide gloves from Thorfinn and began to collect as many jumping fish as possible. Rei knew this, this was considered another mission: they would have to protect the old man frm the carnivorous fish so he could collect whatever was remaining in the waters before the murderfish ruined the lake.
Spoiler:
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank]   The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:19 pm

Thorfinn knew that somewhere down below the waves Aegir is laughing in his sunken halls. Irritation began to grow within his once calm mind as he sees an crimson mass move under the surface of the waters. He kneaded his anger into chakra and let it flow down his arm to coat his blade in raw, dense chakra. A meter long blade of dense chakra extended from his blade point. With a grunt Thorfinn loomed over the water and snapped his wrist, slicing open the surface and a few fishes below in one smooth motion with hardly any spray. In his anger at fishing he started strike at the surface in his attempt to ward off the invaders. Due to his anger his strikes became sloppy and as a result a lone fish jump out of the water behind him and bit him in the buttocks. Thorfinn was dumbstruck before being embroiled in a fit of rage. "Þú tröll yfirgefið hrúgur af sauðfé saur ! Ég ætla að koma þangað og kyrkja ykkur öll með greipar mínar !" As he was spewing curses he ripped the source of his anger that left a hole in his armor and bashed it's skull with the hilt of his sword. Casting the carcass aside he proceeded to focus on any fish that will jump out of the water so he could lopped it's skulls off midair.

All of his anger has reminded him of the berserkir, an unique band of warriors dating back to his ancestors time. These warriors had the ability to induce a state of possession by his kindred beast, acquiring its strength, fearlessness, and fury. His family have only the haziest idea of the techniques used to reach this ecstatic trance state, but they know that fasting, exposure to extreme heat, and ceremonial “weapons dances” were among the shamanic toolkit of the his ancient ancestors. It’s extremely likely that the warrior-shamans used these techniques, alongside numerous others that have been lost in the centuries of malign neglect that have passed down their family since these were living traditions. On the battlefield, the berserker or úlfheðinn would often enter the fray naked but for his animal mask and pelts, howling, roaring, and running amok with godly or demonic courage. As the Ynglinga Saga puts it, Odin’s men went armor-less into battle and were as crazed as dogs or wolves and as strong as bears or bulls. They bit their shields and slew men, while they themselves were harmed by neither fire nor iron. This is called “going berserk". In the biting or casting away of their shields, his family saw a reminder that their ultimate identity is no longer their social persona, but rather their “unity with the animal world” that they have achieved through “self-dehumanization.” A warrior’s shield and weapons were the very emblems of his social persona and status; they were given to a young man who had come of age by his father or closest male relative to mark his newfound arrival into the sphere of the rights and responsibilities of his society

Spoiler:

Last edited by Thorfinn on Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank]   The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:57 pm

Mission
No jutsu used
This was no longer a joking matter, nor an easy mission. Rei had dealt with these fish before, both in small numbers and large numbers. He had seen a man get eaten alive in the matter of seconds near Kirigakure's docks when these fish had arrived near the village. For a time, no one was allowed in the water until the murderfish had been dealt with. It hadn't been until Rei had dealt with the sleeping Gobius that those terrible fish had ceased. Yet here they were again- back as if they were a seasonal change to these waters. Of all the things to go wrong today... Rei complained silently to himself as he pulled out a kunai and sliced at the murderfish which jumped to bite at the old man.

Thorfinn was frustrated, quite visibly. For someone as calm as he was, the sudden change of pace from relaxng to danger had upset the boy and mad him act in a foolish manner while swinging his sword. That had led to him getting bit on the butt by one of the fish: had it been a normal situation, that would have been quite hilarious. This was no joking time however and the fisherman was much too focused on saving his favorite fish than to be concerned with a well placed bite on the butt. Im going to have to put some of these jumping fish in my fishtank at home because sooner or later these murderfish are going to make them go extinct! said the old man in an exasperated tone as he finally finished fishing out all the jumping fish he could. He poured a healthy amount of water in the bucket to keep them from dying and then motioned for both shinobi to cease their attacks and sink low to the boat so the fish couldn't see them anymore.

Rei dropped to a low crouch, slicing one last fish as he lowered his figure below the level of the boat's edge and sat down to breathe comfortably. They would steer the boat out of the fishing spot and make a good thirty feet before something caught the old man's eyes: one large shadow swimming towards his fishing spot. His face paled as he recognized the form and turned to Thorfinn. Don't suppose one of you boys want to catch a fish as big as the one your Mizukage caught, would ya? he said and then pointed to a large murderfish the size of the boat that jumped out of the water to catch a low flying bird in its mouth before disappearing again beneath the surface of the water.
made by sei

Last edited by First Mizukage Rei-Sama on Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank]   The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 10:26 pm

Thorfinn gave a huff as the troll forsaken fishes calmed down. Regaining his senses he was compelled to to apologizes to his crew members before he froze at the sight of the leviathan jumping out of the water to snatch it's prey out of the air. A small part of him whimpered inside as he mentally cried out to Odin for a reason why he is casting down these monsters at him. "Odin, far-wanderer, grant me wisdom, Courage, and victory. Friend Thor, grant me your strength. And both be with me." He spoke a prayer as his chakra coated blade began to whirs into the shape of an buzzsaw. Breathing in a gulp of air Thorinn plunged into the icy water below. The shock almost made him lose his breath. As the bubbles clear he saw the leviathan barreling towards him. "Come forth troll spawn, for tonight I am bring your head as a trophy to the halls of Aegir and we shall feast on your innards!" As the fish open his maws he placed his feet on it's lower jaw and his right hand on the top in a attempt to prevent him eating him. As he was pushed through the water he rammed his meter length buzzsaw into the roof of the fish mouth and all he saw next was a screen of fishblood. Despite being blinded he continued sawing the leviathan apart. The screen of red gave him a flashback to the days of his academy. His sparring would often draw blood and sometimes he gets into a blind fury, pounding on a child like a wild animal. His mother believed it was the berserker blood in the family line thus why he gets into these furys. He could remember the sweet sweat and the feeling of cracking bones beneath his fist. While he hates to admit but he loved the fear in their eyes as he comes upon them like a wild bear. His father eventually learned what's happening and gave him herbs that will qench his bloodthirsty mindset. As he grew older his animal quirks start to appear due to his hormones, as a result he is a lot more touchy with women and a bit more dominate towards the opposite sex.

Last edited by Thorfinn on Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank]   The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 10:38 pm

Mission
No jutsu used
Despite the sudden and more dire circumstances, he couldn't help but grin to himself as the fisherman gave the Genin Thorfinn the exact challenge he had given Rei once. Rei didn't expect the boy to use the surrounding trees of the cove and ninja tools to string the giant fish up- but who knew, he would let Thorfinn have this one and only help if help was needed. The chakra on the boy's blade changed, taking up more of a buzzing feel with sharp edges rather than a keep edge- obviously meant for tearing. Rei had a bad feeling about what was about to happen, but he wasn't too sure: just a sinking feeling. Next he knew, Thorfinn had jumped into the cold waters like a crazy man and taunted the fish as he accepted the fish's oversize maw. Placing his feet on the bottom and wedging his head against the top, he kept the fish's mouth open as he slammed his ripping sword into the side of the fish. Rei watched as blood and chunks of meat erupted and began to fill the water. The fish was surely dead, but Rei knew these murderfish well. The little ones would be drawn to the scent of blood in the water and devour up both the large murderifsh and Thorfinn. Rei reached over the side of the boat and gripped Thorfinn by his collar and yanked him up out of the water with impressive strength just as the little murderfish surrounded the giant fish corpse and devoured it whole in a matter of seconds. He placed Thorfinn in the boat and ignored the blood and gore hanging from the boy's clothing. That's one way to go fishing. Rei said, somewhat impressed but also disapponted at the foolishness of the Genin's attack.

Not to ruin the moment boys, but I don't suppose either of you would like to go down below and make sure there aren't any murderfish eggs? If this fishing hole gets occupied by these fish, it will be impossible to get them out. Rei sighed. He had done this once before and it had been a real pain. This wasn't something he could let Thorfinn do on his own.
Spoiler:
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank]   The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 11:23 pm

Adrenaline was still pumping through his veins as he was hoisted on board the vessel. His anger has been all but vented in that attack. He felt calmer and great, he can feel his peers back in Iron Country would most likely approve of his final attack as it was indeed worthy. When he turn to his partner however he knew that not everyone likes the philosophy of the Norsemen. He felt ashamed at the disappointment because this lad came from the Mizukage himself so when he hears of him going berserk he doubt it will leave a good impression. Cleaning his blade of the gore he thought best to respond to his partner. "Aye lad apologizes for that display, To be honest I am not very fond of the waters so I become stress and more prone to irritation. When this fishing trip started to escalate I kinda snapped." Thorfinn said before he hears the fishermen next task for them. This time Thorfinn was getting use to these missions popping up so he is simply rolling with it. Nodding he took off his armor to not only get rid of the smell of blood but so that his armor does not drag him down and he could swim faster. He holds his blade at his side and let it glow with chakra to use as a light source underwater. He gave a smile to his partner as he prepares to dive down in the water. "Alright lad, once more unto the breach. Let's get rid of these buggers from the roots! With that said he dived down and thanks to his light he saw the bottom of the lake quickly. He is not going to swim farther as he does not want to get separated from his partner.
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank]   The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 12:35 am

Mission
Jutsu: Great Fire Annihilation
The task at hand was dumb, or so Rei felt. He felt like his previous events and missions were all repeating themselves, but this time at an increased rate. If he felt this annoyed by the missions piled one after another, then surely the Genin Thorfinn did as well. Or so Rei thought, but after pulling the boy from the waters, all of his frustration had seemed to subside. An unhealthy way to vent frustration if I reckon. Rei noted, noticing the boy more than willing to jump back into the water full of flesh eating fish. Rei was the Mizukage and he couldn't afford to let one of his Genin risk his life in such a manner. As the boy downgraded his gear and prepared to jump in, Rei would jump in before him and swim towards the direction of the small cave beneath the cove. This was the place that the fish had laid their eggs last time, and sure enough- they had laced them here again. He held his breath as he was underwater and looked over his shoulder, a school of murderfish swam towards him hungrily. He wondered in that moment if they were truly hungry- or perhaps just too stupid to realize when their own bellies were full.

In either case, he had purposefully jumped into the water before Thorfinn to allow himself to become the bait of the carnivorous fish. He didn't know if Thorfinn had a means of fending himself off underwater from a school of hungry piranha. Rei did however and his pragmatic thinking had caused him to disregard the unknown skills of his Genin and made him take actions. While Thorfinn was still a ways away from his spot, the murderfish swam towards Rei. He performed quick handseals underwater and molded chakra in his gut as he opened his mouth. A sea of flames erupted from his lips and heated the water around him and cooked the fish. He could feel the water around him heating up, so he quickly turned his direction inside the cave and cooked the water until the eggs laid within were boiled soft and burst. He released his hold on the flames and then quickly swam upward towards the boat to get out of the hot water which had already turned his skin red.
made by sei

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank]   The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 1:37 pm

If this was any other moment he would have marvel the display of power that the Uchiha showed. However all he felt was irritation coming back into his mind. Thorfinn broke out of the water and would help the Uchiha onto the boat. He understood why the Uchiha dive before him and was thankful for that, but depression started to sink in as he thought over the display of power. He looked at the steamy water and thought how easily it must have been to morph the world you see fit, he could probably set the monster fish ablaze with a mere thought while all he could do was flail in the water and possibly made a fool of himself in front of his partner. This is why he hated the water, it made him feel powerless. Casting aside his feeling he focus on the matter at hand. "I thank ye my comrade" He said in a respectful manner but felt stupid for not saying else, But how could he? How could a mere man like him provide anything to this situation? He could not breath fire, fly, call down thunder, or summon creatures, all he has is his steel and fists. Sighing he cut off his flow of chakra into his blade and sheath it. It took him a second to notice how tired he was. Not because of chakra exhaustion but mentally tired. All of this started with a fishing pool and now they are fighting against leviathans. Turning to the lad he begin to speak. "Look lad I just want to this get off my chest. I am sorry if I have been an annoyance to you. Where I was born in the Land of Iron we were raise as warriors, all we had were are fists and steel. That's why I acted in the manner against the big fish because it how I was raised. I am not like you folk who can mold chakra and change the world as they see fit. So I apologizes that I am not acting like a proper shinobi" While Thorfinn still felt irritated and depress he felt good saying that, he needed someone to open to even it's an stranger. He did not want to talk to his partner as he had his own problems to worry about and he didn't like to show weakness around his parents.

Last edited by Thorfinn on Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank]   The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 1:01 am

Mission
Jutsu: None
Rei reached up into the boat with red skin and was glad Thorfinn had helped him back into the boat. Despite his skill and accomplishments, one never escaped the difficulty of climbing into an unsteady boat out in open waters. The cool salty air felt nice on his skin after that hot "bath" Thorfinn thanked him and Rei just nodded, he wasn't one for praise. You are not an annoyance Thorfinn. Lord Mizukage saw fit to send me to help you on your missions. He has faith in you that you will be a great shinobi and asset to Kirigakure one say, so he is assisting your growth by sending me. he said, explaining somewhat of Rei's own thoughts on the matter of the younger generation of shinobi. We each have our own skills in life, yours may be a sword but that doesn't mean you can't be good at it or on par with a shinobi with Ninjutsu. Your skills and ability are limited only by your determination and creativity. The Lord Mizukage has a plethora of jutsu at his disposal because he saw fit to widen his areas of expertise. I might recommend you learning Ninjutsu as well. his words were eboth an encouragement and wise council to the boy who seemed defeated and powerless in these missions. Though the day had started off with simple D Rank missions, the difficulty of them were escalating and it was only sensible that the Genin's ability would be pushed to his limits.

Oh crap... said the old man. His tone was serious and his face was dead fixed on the waters ahead of them. Not one but two large shadows were swimming into the cove. Them things are thinking about mating again... The old man turned his eyes to the two shinobi, pleading for them to do something and save his favorite fishing spot from the two giant fish.
Spoiler:
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank]   The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 1:23 am

Thorfinn was thankful for the enlightening words that the Uchiha shared with him. It made him feel a bit better about himself. He looked down as he wrapped the sword hilt with his left hand, pondering upon the Uchiha words, mostly about his advice regarding learning about harnessing the elements. Learning ninjutsu was a exotic concept to Thorfinn but he had heard Bukijutsu users using the elements to strengthen their weapons. Lighting for piercing power, Fire for explosive power, Wind for cutting power, Earth for blunt power, and water for fluidity power. He could start to learn but he lack the knowledge to do so. "Having variety is a good thing for an shinobi" Thorfinn murmur to himself before focusing his attention back on the young lad. "Thank you for the assurance lad." He was about to say more but a shadow caught his attention. In the waters ahead of them he could see the shadows of very large fishes. Thorfinn was unfazed and a bit concerned, he was wearing little armor and he doubt the boat will take any kind of beating. Withdrawing his blade he began to flow chakra into it but stood by his partner. "No rest for the wicked ain't it lad, what's our plan" He said dryly as he did his best to lighten the mood at least a little.
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank]   The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 4:06 am

Mission
Jutsu: Water Walking, EGF threads
No rest for the wicked was a very astute statement: although in this case, the targets were not necessarily evil. Troublesome and destructive for sure, but they were natural creations and a part of nature. While Rei was mostly unconcerned with nature and how the food chain worked in the wild, he was concerned with this case because it directly pertained to his village. This was the favorite fishing spot of his most prominent fisherman who stocked the markets with fresh fish daily: a stumbling block to the fishing meant a stumbling block to the village's fish resources. Looks like there is more work for us to do yet today Thorfinn. he said to the boy as they both turned to look at the two fish swimming about the cove's waters in front of them. Once again, Thorfinn was ready to jump into the fight and complete the mission. Rei liked that about the boy, eager and willing to accomplish his tasks, even if it were to face two giant sized fish that could eat him whole. Rei liked the boy on a manageable level, though there was no one besides his strange friend Gen that he could fully stand. Regardless, Thorfinn was a member of his village and a promising youth with untapped potential: while he was willing to put himself in danger against such fish, Rei was not willing to expend the boy in such a needless manner.

The difficulty of this mission was that of an A Rank mission, far too high for a Genin to take on by himself. This time though, Thorfinn had learned somewhat and was beginning to strategize by including his allies in planning ahead before attacking. That was a promising quality, a positive one that Rei noted mentally. Thorfinn was a smart fellow and learned his lessons quickly. Unfortunately, Rei was less than a team player. Having grown up the most of his life by his lonesome and rising to the rank of Mizukage by doing missions and training by himself, Rei lacked the important skill of working with others in unison. Even now, he had taken the lead on several of these attacks and finished the threats even before Thorfinn had been able to react. Arguably it was because of his skills and battle experience, it was more so a reaction to complete the missions with as little cooperation as possible. On a fundamental level, Rei didn't trust others, even those of his village. He was partially considering everyone but himself incompetent and unreliable. It was a trust problem and a defense mechanism instilled in him at a very young age. As Mizukage, he knew he would eventually have to overcome this- but he figured he could wait until he could mold his villagers into the kind of ideal shinobi he desired and could trust.

I'm sorry Thorfinn, but stay here. This is above your skill level. he would say in a flat tone with leaving no room for debate. He knew the boy might be mad and embarrassed at his lack of appropriate skill to effectively complete the mission: but Rei was willing to shoulder that resentment if it meant keeping his young shinobi alive. He would hold up his hand to bar Thorfinn from leaving the boat as Rei himself stepped out onto the surface of the water and slowly walked towards the two fish. The ripples of water and his near presence altered the two fish of his location and the water's surface began to swirl and move in his direction. The water was boiling hot and the smaller murderfish had all been killed by being boiled, even the two large fish slowed their advance as they were assaulted by the scalding temperatures. Rei used that hesitation to his advantage as he lifted up both of his hands and pointed them towards the giant pair of fish. Black tendrils of hair erupted from his fingertips and shot at incredible speed, far too fast for Thorfinn's eyes to follow. The threads pierced the fish's bodies in many places and then tightened like steel wires as Rei tugged backwards to hook deep intot he bodies and then suddenly yanked his arms out wide in both directions. The black threads within the bodies ripped at the fish and eviscerated their bodies, literally causing the corpses to explode with kinetic force. Rei was strong enough to punch through steel with his fists, ripping up a body was a simple task for him. Chunks of meat flew this way and that, the waters soaked red in blood as the pieces of the bodies floated on the surface and then slowly sunk beneath the water's surface.

With that task complete, Rei was ready to get back to the village. They had done a lot today and Rei wanted to get back to his paperwork before anything went awry. We should head back to the village. I will need to report to the Mizukage soon on the progress of these missions. he would say in an even tone as he climbed back into the boat and would motion for Thorfinn to began to steer the boat back towards Kiri's docks. Little did they know, but upon their arrival at the docks, the waters would be churned and something massive beneath the surface of the water would prevent them from getting too close to the docks. They would need to figure out an alternate route from the waters.
Spoiler:
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank]   The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 12:52 pm

Thorfinn wanted to protest but submitted to the young lad. He was tired and there is no time to suit up. So he stepped back and stood near the fishermen in order to protect him. He was impressed at the young lad ability to quickly end the two leviathans, it made him wonder who exactly he is since he cannot remember his face from the academy. He remembers the fishermen saying that the Jarl have done this before so Thorfinn came to the conclusion that the Mizukage must have been worried that something like this may happen again and that why he sent this lad just in case. For that he was thankful for his Mizukage and was glad to have an chief like Rei. "No offense taken lad, I know when to let others take the lead. Now let's get out of here so we can deliver our catch." Thorfinn said as he took his station and began to steer back to the little of the docks they have left. As they sailed back Thorfinn took the time to think over what he learned today, it was a wake up call to say the least. Like his partner previously stated he was now living in the world of shinobi where a sword can only do so much. If his partner was not here he doubt he can ward off an group of aquatic creatures with but a strip of metal. Thorfinn decided to take what the Uchiha told him to heart and learn how to mold chakra.

Last edited by Thorfinn on Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank]   The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next