Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Will
The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank]   The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 1:48 am

You shouldn't seek all the answers; believe me.
You may not like what you Find
Mission
Jutsu: N/A
Shadow clones were a nifty and useful thing, even now as they were preparing to go back to the docks of Kirigakure, Rei was wondering what kinds of things his shadow clone had done in his absence. Knowing his own mentality, Rei knew he could trust his own shadow clone- though part of him still wanted to double check all of the paperwork done in his absence. He was a paranoid and precise person, not able to stand failure or simple slip ups that could result in more dire consequences. Trust was not something easily given by him, even to his own self. Even now he could imagine the errors his shadow clone might have made and the need for him to double check everything to ensure one hundred percent accuracy. Im sure there's nothing to worry about, but I'm going to double check just to be certain of myself. he told himself mentally as he sat in the boat and watched the crest of water as the small fishing boat glided back towards Kirigakure.

He turned his gaze towards and onto Thorfinn, he was a young shinobi and a bit inexperienced. He didn't grow up in the normal world like most shinobi, he had come from a norse people unlike the majority of shinobi. He had different ideals about combat and gods, honor and the likes of that. Swords were a major thing for the boy and his people. Swords were good, but thy could only prove so effective in a world of Ninjutsu. Thorfinn had talent, but he needed to learn to be more careful and increase the diversity of his fighting style. Rei could only hope that the boy had seen his own inadequate areas in combat from this little fishing trip that had turned into an even greater hassle. Rei could only imagine what kind of trouble would have incurred if he hadn't secretly decided to join Thorfinn on these missions. While the boy was skilled with a sword, he found it difficult to comprehend how a sword alone could fend off a cove full of flesh eating piranhas and three boat sized monstrous fish. Goo work today Thorfinn, it was an eventful day but we accomplished a lot for our village.

It was good to encourage others, Rei had found that sometimes giving words of advice followed by praise was an effective way to boost one's self esteem and pride for their village. If anything, Rei wanted Thorfinn to walk away from these missions with a sense of satisfaction even if only a bit. Rei didn't really believe in praise himself, in fact, he hated being praised. As Mizukage, people were constantly seeking to praise and honor him just because of the new position he held. It was nice to be back in the field doing shinobi work like the regular shinobi without having to worry about others trying to kiss his butt or further their own agendas in political ways. We  should be back at the docks in a few minutes, Im sure the two of you have much paperwork and reports to give to Mizukage Rei-Sama. The old man chuckled, it was still difficult to think that his good friend Rei uchiha had become the Mizukage and now led the village. Say. What do the two of you boys think about our Mizukage Rei? asked the old man out of curiosity, he wanted to know what others thought of the Mizukage.

Rei didn't really want to answer that question, but he figured he had to play along. He wasn't too concerned with what Thorfinn thought of him, but it was best if even his villagers appreciated him. He leaned back in the boat against the side of it as he looked up and thought about the question for a few long moments, choosing his words carefully before replying. Well. I believe Mizukage-Sama Rei is a capable leader, though probably somewhat reluctant at being handed such responsibility during the recent Bijuu attack crisis. he said, somewhat reflecting how he secretly felt. The old man nodded, somewhat agreeing and understanding what this random Uchiha was saying about the sudden change and increase in responsibility. Rei would be silent and let Thorfinn voice his own opinion next, not concerning himself if the Genin disagreed or disliked him in general. He wouldn't reprimand the boy from personal feelings so long as the Genin followed the village's rules.

After getting the answer from Thorfinn, Rei woudl think over it a bit, as well as the old man. The thinking wouldn't last long though. They neared the docks of Kirigakure and out in the waters, the surface was not calm. The surface of the water churned and was violent, something beneath the waves was wreaking havoc in the area and the waters were so upturned that it would be dangerous to try and enter the village's docks through the normal methods. Rei would stand up in the boat suddenly as the other two would notice the danger. We should find an alternate route to get the boat and caught fish into the docks. If we get too close to that, our boat will get smashed to bits.
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank]   The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 4:28 am

Thorfinn was still pondering over the events that transpired as they sailed back. He lookedover to his discarded armor that was still covered in gore and gave a grunt knowing he would have to clean it. Mother certainly won't be happy seeing such dirty attire. At the same time he mentally smile as he had a grand story to tell to his captain. Maybe he could get a bard to write a song about it. Thorfinn gave an inward chuckle before thinking about other things such as the prospect of learning to mold chakra. By Freyja he does not know a lick of ninjutsu let alone a element. His head snap to attention when he heard the Uchiha encouragement. Thorfinn gave a humble smile. "Indeed we did lad, at least we got a lot of meat for the villagers. We all know they need it."

Thorfinn turned his attention back to steering the boat as he thought about the fishes being deliver. It was not long however he took notice of the fishermen question. Thorfinn face turn into a thoughtful one as he took a moment to ponder of the mizukage character. "Well on a personal level I know squat about him. But I have heard rumors about him and his clan. Stories of a Uchiha bringing down meteors and cleaving entire mountain ranges with nothin but a sword of pure chakra. They are the masters of the flame, producing flames that not even water can dispell it." Thorfinn spoke like a sage telling a saga to this little ones because to Thorfinn, what people can do sounds like something from a fairy tale. "But on a spiritual level I see him as a sign, a sign to me that I am no longer living in a world where duels are done with blades but with the very elements. That I am living in the old ways and for me to survive I need to adapt to the new ways. So I suppose he is somewhat as a Idol or a motivator to me." Thorfinn said the last sentence in a rather humorous tone, but the rest he was speaking what he felt in his heart. It was that moment he saw the raging waters infront of them. Thorfinn was not really fazed and should have expected something on the way back. From the looks of the raging area it would be hard to sail through it. He looked at the nearby shoreline and came up with a few ideas. "Well Kirigakure is on a island so we can go to shore, make a makeshift cart and push the boat back to the village"
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank]   The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 5:17 am

Mission: End
Rei tried to think about the task at hand, all of this troublesome day could be over as long as they could get this ship back to the docks without it being destroyed by the churning waters. The young leader Uchiha had a hunch at what was causing the waters to be churned so much, he had witnessed this before in his early days as a Genin- which he had very much used the fabled fires to burn the beast beneath the waters. To most, the stories about the Uchiha's accomplishments would have seemed like exaggerated and fairy tales. Even among the Uchiha themselves, only select few and an extremely few number indeed knew or even possessed than Mangekyo Sharingan. To his knowledge as both clan leader and Mizukage, Rei knew of no other Uchiha who possessed the Mangekyo Sharingan. Still, there were these outrageous stories from ages ago that told of these great accomplishments that Rei knew was possible with the Mangekyo Sharingan. Whomever the Uchiha was that had created those stories, had been both foolish and wise. While he was foolish for making a name of himself, he was wise to withhold how exactly he had been able to accomplish such feats. It was a moot point though, because Rei himself had created such stories and only recently with his rise to Mizukage. He had burned a massive Gobius fish with his black flames even as it hid underwater, he had also used his black flames to burn away the two Bijuu that had attacked Kirigakure, the two tails and the three tails.

Easily Rei was making a name for himself in the word and his accomplishments were becoming known even if others didn't know how exactly he was doing these things. Rei had but used one of his eye abilities though he still had more. For now though, that was of little concern to him: the stories Thorfinn told about Uchiha feats were likely half considered old wives tales. The thing about lies and stories was that there was usually a large amount of truth, even if they seemed ridiculous. Just as Rei was beginning to devise a strategy, Thorfinn spoke up and offered a suggestion. Rei nodded his approval. He instructed Thorfinn to land nearby on a segment of land adjacent to the docks. Land us over there Thorfinn. he said and pointing. Slowly but surely Thorfinn's muscles would fight against the churning waters as they neared the land, Rei jumped out and used his own strength to pull the boat on hard ground before setting the front end down. He rolled up his sleezes and began to breathe in fresh air as he waited for both Thorfinn and the great fishermen to climb out of the boat.

He reached into the bot and unloaded the buckets of fish and handed them to both Thorfinn and the old man. Whether they looked at him in a questioning manner or not, he would not be phased as he proceeded to explain his plan. If the two of you will carry those buckets, I will carry the boat. he explained in an even and reassuring tone. The boat was a relative small size, capable of fitting four people comfortably though only three had been present during the missions. True to his word, Rei would grab the edge of the boat and with hi own strength, roll it over onto its side and also grab the bottom of the boat as he hugged it to his chest and heaved it over his shoulders to support it with his back. He would grunt for them to move forward as he carried the boat at an even and less stressful pace. While he was rather strong, the wet wood of the boat still weighed heavily and he figured he would be able to carry it half the distance before setting it down to rest once before they would reach the docks. True enough, Rei focused on carrying the boat and only set it down once at where he figured was the halfway mark. Finally they would reach the docks and Rei would gently lift the bot from off his shoulders and place it int he water where the great fisherman usually kept it docks. With a heavy sigh of relief, Rei would dust his hands off and turn to both Thorfinn and the great fisherman. I must be going now to report to the Mizukage, Im certain he will like to hear a report from you as well Thorfinn. Rei would then wave goodbye to the old man and make his way back to the Mizukage's office and slip in unnoticed by others. Upon returning entry, he would release his hold on the shadow clone and all of the knowledge it had learned was passed onto him. He took a moment to categorize and memorize it all and then picked up the pile of already reviewed paperwork and began to review it once more.
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank]   The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 5:47 am

"Aye mate" Thorfinn said is a humorous tone as he fought the rapids. Seas pray douses him and his gear, making it more soak then it already is. It was about that point he was getting really tired. His arms were cramping up and a thick sense of drowsiness washed over him. He could think of a few reasons why. One his missions took most of the day so he could be hungry and dehydrated. He felt the bottom of the boat hit warm sand. Using his cape as a makeshift bag he wrapped up his attire and slung over his back which made him lurched forward from the sudden weight of the armor. He turned and took the smelly buckets of fish. He made a mental note to take a long warm shower when he gets home. So they ventured down the last stretch towards their village. "Home sweet home" Thorfinn said under his breath as they entered the gates and down the path that leads them to the docks. When the boat was placed down Thorfinn placed the fishes where they get processed. He turned just in time to see the Uchiha leaving. "Hey, we should have a feast sometimes!" Thorfinn yelled after him hopefully he heard. They just been through an eventful day so he wanted to go out for a feast in celebration. Oh well he will see him again, he is an gennin. With a smile he turned to the fishermen and told him they should stay in touch. With a wave he headed towards the Mizukage office not caring about the state of his appearance at the moment. At least he has some things to share such as learning valuable life lessons and possibly a future of training in ninjutsu. As it was shown today he need variety and will dragged if he focus too much on one aspect of combat. When he entered the building of the Mizukage he felt content and proud of himself. Sure he felt like sleeping in the building at that very moment but today he manage to survive and complete several high ranking missions. His captain would be happy knowing he is warning a reputation for them. Readjusting his makeshift sack carrying his armor he came up to the office lady for permission to enter the Mizukage office. He also asked if he could place his bag in the office real quick so he does not have to hold it in the office.
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank]   The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 6:07 am

Mission: End
Rei had adjusted himself and retaken himself in his kage robes as he was sat down and reading the paperwork. His Mizukage office was large and well reinforced with thick concrete walls and an impressive door that barred people from unwanted entry. Despite all this, Rei had keen ears and was intentionally listening for he was expecting a visitor. Not just any visitor, but his most recent mission companion, the Genin Thorfinn. Sure enough, only a few moments later, Thorfinn arrived in the office before the kage office. He was met by the secretary who allowed him to place his belongings in a chair in the office as he was to wait for the Mizukage to summon him. Rei waited an appropriate few moments until his assistant knocked on his door and opened it to announce he had a visitor. Send him in please. he would say to the woman, who ushered Thorfinn in afterwards.

Rei would stand up from his paperwork and feign a look of being mentally stressed from all the paperwork he had. In truth he was, but most of today's work was complete. Ah Thorfinn. I hear from a mutual friend that your missions were successful. Glad to hear it, though I am troubled by the news of something beneath the waters of Kiri's docks stirring up trouble. Rei had an idea of what could be under the waters, another Gobius, though he was the Mizukage and he wanted to wait and see if any other shinobi in his village rose to the task of slaying the monstrous fish. Rei would converse with Thorfinn, already knowing the boy had learned a lot but listened intently to the boy's points of view and the inflection in his voice that would subtly show the Mizukgae that the boy was feling accomplished and proud of himself and his shinobi name and responsibilities. I expect great things from you and Renin, so continue to bring me positive mission reports like this and you will be rising through Kirigakure's ranks in no time. Do enjoy yourself though along the way. he said to the boy in closing of the report after hearing the boy out, Rei was starting to get the hang of this Mizukage thing.
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank]   The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 6:33 am

With permission granted he walked into the concrete office and kneeled in respect before his jarl. "Aye my Jarl, then waves were angry near the village so we went to shore and came back to the village on foot" Thorfinn said in agreement before giving his report to the Mizukage, but just not any report oh no, like any good bard you need to entertain others. "Like the beginning of any old tale it starts with something trivial before our heroine is whisk away on a adventure. Only in this story it starts with a old pole. At first I had trouble finding this peculiar pole but with the lad you sent we found it in the backyard. Our adventure than took us to the docks. So away we go we meet the fishermen and we embarked out into the open blue. I was scared to be honest as I was afraid of deep water but nay, I steered the boat and off we went. We dropped our bots and caught ourselves a few crabs. It is at this point in the story where things get interesting. You see we had a few friends came to join us in the forms of small murderfishes. So we fought and defended the fishermen, it was at this point and time that I had enough of it. So when a tough looking fish start talking smack I went down there and shoved an buzz saw down it gullet. Your lad helped me out and I had to put my armor off to get the smell off me. After that things start to get tense, to tense even for me. However your lad decided to make boiled eggs and sliced tuna. I had a minor life crisis at this moment but yer lad snapped me out of it. So after a heartfelt talk we debarked and that's when we head to shore" Thorfinn said with a humorous attitude throughout the report. With the report sent he would get up and thanked the Mizukage for his time and for sending the lad. Without him Thorfinn doubts he would be still standing today. He would take his leave, pick up his sack and head out the door. The nice sea breeze wash over him and for the first time that day he enjoyed it. He would head back to his mother and tell all about his day at open sea. After that he would probably take a shower and head to bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank]   The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crow and The Bear [Missions, Private, Rei, D-B Rank]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2