Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
A bunch of missions Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
A bunch of missions Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
A bunch of missions Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
A bunch of missions Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
A bunch of missions Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
A bunch of missions Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
A bunch of missions Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
A bunch of missions Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
A bunch of missions Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
A bunch of missions I_vote_lcapA bunch of missions I_voting_barA bunch of missions I_vote_rcap 
Will
A bunch of missions I_vote_lcapA bunch of missions I_voting_barA bunch of missions I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

A bunch of missions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kidbushido

kidbushido

A bunch of missions Empty
PostSubject: A bunch of missions   A bunch of missions Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 2:06 pm

Part I:

Mission Name: Unwanted Guest
Type: npc
Client: The village
Exp/Ryo Reward: 250 EXP, 300 Ryo
Mission Description: A group of thugs have been terrorizing locals in the village. They're a small group of thugs who have no ninja skills and rather just use brute strength to fight. They shouldn't be a problem for a trained shinobi. Scare the thugs and make them leave the village.
Additional Information: n/a
Eligible Members: Anyone

Mission Name: Wolf Pack
Type: npc
Exp/Ryo Reward: 250 EXP, 300 Ryo
Mission Description: A small pack of wolves located right outside the village have been making the village members very uncomfortable. They have a record of attempting to attack humans. Either kill or scare the wolves away. It's up to you, so long as they're gone. These wolves are strategic though and work well in their pack, so be some what careful.
Eligible Members: Anyone

Mission Name: The Bandit Camp
Type: Npc
Exp/Ryo Reward:  400 EXP, 500 Ryo
Mission Description: A large camp of bandits has been spotted on the outskirts of the village. These bandits attack anyone who is seen traveling around their camp and are extremely hostile. They even know a few jutsu and are skilled with weapons. Enter with caution. Kill the bandits running the camp and the rest will flee.  
Eligible Members: Chuunin & up or genin accompanied by someone of a chuunin rank or higher.

Mission Name: Infiltration
Type: PC
Client: Kumogakure Council
Exp/Ryo Reward: 400 Exp/500 Ryo
Mission Description: A group of four highly trained chuunin spies for a very minor country have infiltrated Kumogakure. The problem is, they are young enough to fit in as academy students, so the council has called upon shinobi of chuunin or higher to fill in as assistants of academy instructors in the classroom that is suspected to have these four enemies. The day you fill in however is the day the class has field training in the forest, which makes it perfect to scope out the spies.
Additional Information:
Eligible Members: Chuunin or higher
Back to top Go down

A bunch of missions
Page 1 of 1