Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
How Many of Us Have Them [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
How Many of Us Have Them [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
How Many of Us Have Them [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
How Many of Us Have Them [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
How Many of Us Have Them [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
How Many of Us Have Them [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
How Many of Us Have Them [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
How Many of Us Have Them [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
How Many of Us Have Them [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
How Many of Us Have Them [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHow Many of Us Have Them [Open] - Page 2 I_voting_barHow Many of Us Have Them [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Will
How Many of Us Have Them [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHow Many of Us Have Them [Open] - Page 2 I_voting_barHow Many of Us Have Them [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

How Many of Us Have Them [Open]

Go down 
+3
Ryan
Akira
Bastian
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vaati
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Vaati

How Many of Us Have Them [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Many of Us Have Them [Open]   How Many of Us Have Them [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 10:15 am

ooc: 2 things, 1 Vaati didn't start approching until after the 2nd explosion which would be your clone, 2nd... still gonna label kidnapping as a form of attack... which as I am a genin, would be void due to Genin immunity. Unless I attack or try to rob you, I can't be attacked by you. Nor would you be able to "steal" my memories.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: How Many of Us Have Them [Open]   How Many of Us Have Them [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 10:31 am

Hmm.. Well played, well played mr genin immunity.
Anyway, if you weren't a genin, everything would still happen, my summons and I would simply move to the building instead /: Ignore my latest post~ it's void
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: How Many of Us Have Them [Open]   How Many of Us Have Them [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 8:49 pm

Since I haven't posted the whole time.. why even start now? I'm just gonna.. do this... [Exit] and yeah...
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: How Many of Us Have Them [Open]   How Many of Us Have Them [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 2:17 pm

Ryujin would return to the holding cells he had placed Sabure within after he had left his own underground labyrinth beneath Konohagakure, the boy still laying paralyzed on the ground. He'd ask the guards to open the cell to which they'd comply, allowing him to enter it. The Senju clan leader would walk forward, closer to Sabure, to which he would then kneel down to get closer to the boy. "Time to go, don't worry you'll be returning home now. I apologize for the inconveniences I've caused you, though your foolish ally shouldn't have tried to attack my students. Those who oppose Leaf shinobi, oppose me, and so they'll receive the full force of my wrath. If anything, you should know now to fear me, however you won't remember any of this so it doesn't matter, now does it?" He'd talk with the lad as he laid paralyzed, his stomach down on the ground leaving his back open. Sabure's shirt was intact, having received no tears during the little scuffle earlier, allowing Ryujin to slip in another Cannabis marking on the sunagakure boy, which he would attempt to do as he slipped his hand from the bottom of the boy's shirt upwards to touch the upper section of his back, trying to place the Cannabis marking within the center of said section of Sabure's back. Once done he would perform a few handseals in the correct order of Rat - Tiger - Snake - Boar - Hare - Bird to activate the Memory Seal, and move his left pinkie-finger over to Sabure's head, to which he would attempt to touch the boy's head and try to use his Memory Seal to remove all of the memories which included leaf shinobi, up until a point (This topic, and the previous topic within the Kazekage's offices where he reunited with Akira after all those years).

Whilst doing this he would stand up, taking Sabure with him with his free hand as he continued to attempt to wipe the boy's memories. Their position would quickly change from being within the cell to being in a dessert, about seven hundred meters outside of Sunagakure, next to a tree Ryujin had marked during his travel towards the sandy village. The only tree around for a few hundred meters, being accustomed to the surroundings meant the tree was well alive, some green leafs held tight onto the tree as wind blew through it. Once he was there, his finger would leave the boy's head as Ryujin stood behind the boy. Upon removing his contact with Sabure, Ryujin would return to Konohagakure again just as fast as he arrived next to the palm tree with the use of the Flying Thunder God technique, allowing no time for the Hyuga to remember seeing Ryujin. He's probably be confused as to why he was there, completely unharmed, next to a lonely tree a few hundred meters outside his home, though that mattered little to Ryujin as all that mattered was the fact that Sabure would have no memories of what happened this day, especially no memories of the Leaf attacking the Sand village, or who did it, not a face, smell, sound, anything relating to the Leaf on this day.
[Exit again]
[Shitty post coz wanted to get this over with.]
[Sabure has no memories of this topic or the "The Leaf Meets The Sand" topic~]
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Many of Us Have Them [Open]   How Many of Us Have Them [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Many of Us Have Them [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2