Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Sharingan Training [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Sharingan Training [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Sharingan Training [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Sharingan Training [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Sharingan Training [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Sharingan Training [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Sharingan Training [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Sharingan Training [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Sharingan Training [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Sharingan Training [PRIVATE] I_vote_lcapSharingan Training [PRIVATE] I_voting_barSharingan Training [PRIVATE] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Sharingan Training [PRIVATE] I_vote_lcapSharingan Training [PRIVATE] I_voting_barSharingan Training [PRIVATE] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Sharingan Training [PRIVATE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kosuke
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Kosuke

Sharingan Training [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Sharingan Training [PRIVATE]   Sharingan Training [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 11:56 am

Kosuke awoke with a start, his mind buzzing with activity. His world had just crumbled to dust, his mental barricades breaking all around him. Then, he sat up in bed and realized it was just a dream. Looking over to the mirror he saw his Sharingan staring back, activated through the intensity of the dream. He needed to get stronger fast. As he stood to go and get a shower he deactivated his eyes, he then knew what he wanted to improve. As he stood in the shower and let the water cascade down his body, his mind was whirring. His dream had been horrifying. He had killed Fumiko, with his bare hands. It had taken place after he left the village to begin Kōten, Fumiko had been sent after him. After a brief confrontation Fumiko attacked him and was killed. He didn’t want that to happen. He looked down and could still see the imaginary blood on his hands. His desire to grow stronger and his resolve growing he got out of the shower and threw on his clothes. As he made his way out the door he was greeted with a heavy fog that seemed to be covering most of the village. It appeared sometimes, just from being so high up in the mountains that clouds would be both above the village, below the village, and as seen here, in the village. As Kosuke walked down the winding road to his favorite training ground, he used his Sharingan to see through the heavy fog a little better, he knew that the strain would strengthen his eyes just like straining his muscles during training strengthened them. The training ground was his favorite because of the many trees around it and the stone pillars that dotted the landscape, he also loved the medium sized lake right in the center. His Sharingan memorizing it, he didn’t feel weary at all from having it active for this long because of his training. Kosuke was growing accustomed to having them active for long periods as he tried to train them for two hours a day. But, today they would stay active the whole time. As he made it to the training grounds, he began to stretch and go through his typical warm up, he then pulled out a kunai and began to throw hem so hard that they stuck into the rock pillars.

WC- 400/2,000 - intermediate Sharingan
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training [PRIVATE]   Sharingan Training [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 1:42 pm

Kosuke Uchiha
Kumogakure
 He then began to work on his Taijutsu katas. He hadn’t been keeping his body as well trained as he should have been recently. He focused mostly on using not only brute strength, but also deadly speed. His eyes making him memorize every attack. He decided to create a clone to use as a sparring partner. He formed the clone seal and after a plume of smoke he was staring into his own, one tomoe Sharingan.
The two began to exchange blows before Kosuke sunk into the ground. The clone was scanning the earth around him just waiting for the imminent attack. He didn’t wait long as a hand popped up from the ground attempting to grab its leg. It jumped into the air and formed hand signs before firing off a large fireball towards the hand. Kosuke leapt out of the earth in order to dodge the large fireball headed his way, he then formed his own seal and shot a flaming dragon head at the clone. This ended with the clone dispelling, as it was hit with the powerful attack. Kosuke decided he would rest for a moment, his eyes were beginning to feel the strain. He sat on top of one of the pillars in the lotus position and meditated on how the chakra was flowing into his eyes. He could feel the optic pathways widening, signaling his eyes were getting stronger by the second.

0238 | 0638
Back to top Go down
JokerTheOG
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
JokerTheOG

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training [PRIVATE]   Sharingan Training [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 2:11 pm

Sitting on a tree branch, high up in the elevation of Kumogakure no Sato. Everything is in Kitsuen's line of sight. If he turned to the right he would see the outline of the training grounds, the universal training grounds for anyone to spend their time honing their shinobi skills. Kitsuen was wearing his genin vest today overtop of a long-sleeved dark-blue colored undershirt, he was planning on training today. If he turned to his left the young man could see just outside of the village but not much, the man isn't a hawk. If he looked straight ahead the young shinobib had a view of the housing districts of all of Kumogakure. A smile swept across his face as he thought of all the young striving shinobi trying to make their stripes. The smile was cut short however as this thought brought him to his father and all the other older shinobi, ones who have already made their mark on history. His arms dropped from the previous crossed position and his fists clenched letting out some emotion. If Kitsuen turned to his back he would be towered by the numerous mountains in Kumogakure's layout of the village. Although all this was around the young man his gaze stood still on the outline of the training grounds. "Tsk." A sound seemingly from annoyance would exuberate from the young man as a large fireball would erupt from the training grounds. Only small details could be shown to Kitsuen because as said before, the training grounds were a good distance from the man but for a shinobi with his speed it was a mere minutes away. His knees bent before presure released in his joints bringing him downward into the forestation that lay below him. Various means to halt his plummet allowed the young man to reach some of the lower tree branches safely and when he got his footing on a tree branch just above the ground he would make his way downtown so to speak but the young man was really on his way to the training grounds, the origin of the flaming bullet.

Upon getting closer and closer the young man's sense of smell brought forth the smell of burning leaves and wood, most likely from the aftermath of the flaming bullet shot before. He smiled once more because the sense of fight got the young man excited. Dodging any extra debris on the ground he would make his way to the edge of the training grounds where he would notice a man seemingly meditating on a pillar in the middle of the training grounds surrounded by two other pillars, one to the right, one to the left. Beginning to formulte a plan he noticed the Kumo insignia on the man's forehead protector. He gasped silently for release of pressure and made himself known to the man meditating. "Yo! I'm Kitsune Kuma, a new genin?" Kitsuen made his way closer to the pillar but kept his distance from the man in case of any sneakiness in the man's training. Kitsuen's right hand is in the air facing toward the man meditating. "Whatcha workin on bud?" A harmless question would escape his lips while he brought his hand down in a fist but with his thumb pointing at Kitsuen's own ninja headband signifying the Kumo's insignia. Although the man seemed to have nothing to hide there was always a sneak attack to be worried about as a shinobi be it training or not and so for that simple fact Kitsuen never let his guard down ready for anything at any time. A smile reached Kitsuen's overall demeanor while contacting with the training man who is still unknown to Kitsuen at this time, only thing known is he is an ally.

630 Words
3488 Characters
630 Total Word Count
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training [PRIVATE]   Sharingan Training [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 2:26 pm

Kosuke Uchiha
Kumogakure
 Kosuke opened his glowing red Sharingan eyes and looked at the newcomer he had sensed approaching a minute earlier. He looked to see the tall boy, he had tanned skin and was covered in red markings. It appeared that he wanted to be sure Kosuke knew he was an ally as he was pointing to his Hitai-ite. Kosuke would jump down from the pillar and make his way over to the boy, now identified as a fresh Genin named Kitsune Kuma. Kosuke would introduce himself in a friendly tone, “Kosuke Uchiha, Jounin of Kumogakure. Also known as the Minister of Espionage. I was merely doing some meditating to keep my body in synch.” Kosuke would then ask, “Did you want to train, kid?” if the boy wanted to train, Kosuke would help him, as someone who could surprise him more than a clone would be helpful. He just had to remember to hold back or risk hurting the kid. Kosuke ran a hand through his messy black hair and decided to see just how strong the kid really was. He formed a crow clone and said, “If you want to train some, try to fight my clone here. It should provide ample challenge for you, I will observe and see if I can offer you any tips.” Kosuke would then jump back onto the top of the pillar and would begin to observe how the boy moved and interacted with his clone.

0242 | 0870
Back to top Go down
JokerTheOG
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
JokerTheOG

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training [PRIVATE]   Sharingan Training [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 3:32 pm

Phew a Jounin, what a guy. Thoughts came in almost as fast as the man spoke his greeting to Kitsuen. He nodded as the man formally introduced himself. "Espionage huh? Putting yourself out in the open like this, isn't that kind of against your, I don't know, instincts?" Kitsuen spoke not moving a muscle, his arms at his side while the words slid out of his mouth. Kosuke's eyes glowed a dark red while his own arm reached upward and sifted through his black hair before he made a clone in front of his own body. Kitsuen's eyes widened a small bit when the clone appeared out of nowhere jumping back while Kosuke described his actions to the young man and what will happen next. Kitsuen cleared just under three meteres in his jump leaving a small bit of distance equaling to five meters in total from he young man and the clone. "I haven't trained in a while, I usually do this with my little bro at home but this will be awesome!" The smile across Kitsuen's face became wider signifying exactly how much excitement this training exercise was enticing him with. There was a still in the air for a second but the situation was about to change, the breeze kicked in and the second it did Kitsuen made his action. There was no doubt that this man, even though it was a clone, is as fast as the Jounin he was training with. Kitsuen's legs bent and he leaped forward the instant the breeze began blowing off to Kitsuen's right, he landed in front of the clone but was closer to the ground. His hands kept himself stable on the ground while Kitsuen's right leg came out from under him sweeping the legs of the clone if successful, using the momentum of the forward motion Kitsuen withdrew his leg back before pushing himself off the ground throwing himself upward into the air to dodge anything that may be coming if the clone had gotten the chance to dodge the sweeping kick.

From the air Kitsuen scanned the area for Kosuke and the clone but locating Kosuke was no easy task. The man, as previously stated, was the minister of espionage so the man could be unnoticed. Hopefully the man wouldn't make the clone have the same advantages as the original. At the peak in the air Kitsuen reached for a single shuriken and would draw it with his left hand releasing it immediately. On his way down to earth the young man spotted the clone doing some hand signs but would be interrupted by the shuriken thrown in his direction. Appearing in another location from the tuck and roll he did to dodge the shuriken he continued the barrage of hand signs before a fireball erupted from his mouth. This came as no surprise to Kitsuen as he saw the fire before, he knew the man would pull something along these lines and Kitsuen was ready for it. Already on the ground with his feet at the ready Kitsuen made his move just as the hand signs were created. The fireball was shot toward Kitsuen but Kitsuen was off to the left enough to evade the fireball that was shot at him. "Whoa!" The phrase was sporadically shouted out while dodging the fireball, "That was a close one!" he let out a chuckle after what he said hoping the Jounin would give some type of reassurement of the young man's actions and how he evaded such a thing. But the spar wasn't over. The clone with it's immense speed ran at Kitsuen and he could only track somewhat of his movements. The man was much faster than Kitsuen that's for sure. The distance between the two after Kitsuen's jump and movements was too far away for a basic flurry of attacks could touch him. Kitsuen saw the clone just before he reached him and put his hands up to deflect any taijutsu that would come his way.

The clone's right fist came at Kitsuen's face, dodging with a simple head dodge, this brought forth the clone's left hand while Kitsuen used his right hand to push it away while also using the force to move himself a few feet from the clone unexpectedly. While in the evasion Kitsuen reached for a kunai for self defense. When the clone realized Kitsune's evasion brought him to the clone's right Kitsuen's kunai came upwards facing the clone, apparently the move was a tad bit faster than the clone had anticipated because the clone still kept with it's forward advance. The clone was pierced in the chest yet the punch aimed at kitsuen was still connected before the smoke from the clone erupted. Kitsuen flinched from the pain as he looked around he was covered in a fog of smoke. He looked around for a split second before realizing he couldn't see anything through the smoke and so he waved his arm around the smoke to dissipate it from blocking his vision. Kitsuen awaited Kosuke's words before speaking or moving again, his kunai in front of him at the ready just in case the smoke and the absence of a fight was just a ruse to bring Kitsuen's guard down.

879 Words
4789 Characters
1509 Total Word Count
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training [PRIVATE]   Sharingan Training [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 4:08 pm

Kosuke Uchiha
Kumogakure
 Kosuke nodded as he saw the boy fighting his clone. He noticed how his movements suggested that he had trained in Taijutsu at least a little, and his usage of weapons was up to par. “Good.” Kosuke would say as he watched the boy dodge the fireball, then again as the boy destroyed the clone. Kosuke would melt into the ground then rise up in front of the boy. “That was very good, you handled that like a true shinobi. As shinobi, we need to make sure that we analyze each opponent thoroughly, any information we can glean before combat can be used during combat. You have got a lot of promise if you realize this so soon.” Kosuke would say. Though on the outside he looked bored, he was very impressed by this young Genin. Though the clone hadn’t moved or hit as fast or hard as it could have, the boy managed to dodge an attack and even dispel it.  His eyes had begun to feel tired, he could feel the chakra wanting to cut off but he kept them active. He performed some hand seals and summoned Karasu, the crow flew up and landed on his shoulder. Its red eyes seemingly reflecting his Sharingan, He decided to see what the young Genin would say and if he would want to continue this training.

0226 | 0864
Back to top Go down
JokerTheOG
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
JokerTheOG

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training [PRIVATE]   Sharingan Training [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 5:20 pm

Kitsuen stood there, sweat falling from the top of his brow falling from his chin and his jawline. Not much of it but enough for one to assume the young man exerted some good amont of energy with the spar with the clone a few moments before the stillness of the absence of a fight. Words coming from seemingly nowhere would enter into the ears of Kitsuen, as he listened to them closely he would pinpoint from where the voice was coming from, the ground. But before he was too comfortable with the idea of the voice and it's origin, Kosuke scared him. Arising from the ground like a ghost with earth jutsu the man would spook Kistuen causing him to flail his kunai in all types of directions, none aimed at Kosuke however, for it was a simple scared reflex. "Shit man you scared me!" Kitsuen said with a smirk on his face, usually he is the prankster but not this time. Suddenly Kosuke performed a few hand signs in an unrecognized pattern to Kistuen and because of this Kitsuen jumped back a small bit leaving a few meters in distance between the two of them. However soon there wasn't only two of them for the hand signs brought forth a bird, this bird appeared from a puff of smoke and flew to land safely on Kosuke's shoulder, staring at Kitsuen. The stare was intense and after a few moments of noticing the bird and staring back at the bird he realized something. The bird and Kosuke shared eyes, both of their eyes were glowing with their crimson eyes and a single black cresent. This brought Kitsuen some curiosity to the Jounin who is seemingly showing interest in training the young man.

"Interesting." Kitsuen's thoughts became what he was saying verbally as he watched the crow stare back into Kitsuen's eyes his head cocked a few times sporadically and shouted caws over and over again filling the silent air with annoying crow noises. "Continue training? Hell yeah! I wanna do that shit!" Kitsuen spoke pointing at the crow that was summoned to Kosuke's aid on a whim and with only a few simple hand signs and probably a relatively small amount of chakra. Kitsuen's hand that was pointed at the bird turned into a fist quickly with which he threw up in the air and hollered out "Let's do this!" The excitement was almost too much for the young genin, he pushed the earth with his legs before he was shot up into the air twirling his body in a cyclone formation with his fist aiming to the sky. He was ready to train with this man and learn some new things. The young lad hit the ground running so to speak, his gaze met Kosuke once more, there is nothing special in Kitsuen's eyes yet they were glowing with dedication? No, not dedication, the young man is ready to take on the world.

495 Words
2700 Characters
2004 Total Word Count
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training [PRIVATE]   Sharingan Training [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 7:43 pm

Kosuke Uchiha
Minister of Espionage
After seeing his new sparring partner get so exited Kosuke would get Karasu to fly towards the boy as he would raise his hand and shout, “Hajime!” Karasu would then cast the Genjutsu, Demonic Illusion: Double False Surroundings Technique. The first illusion Kitsune would notice, is Kosuke suddenly in front of him bringing forth a fist to his face, If he sees through this Genjutsu and breaks it, the second Genjutsu has everything the same, Kosuke would draw a sword and run at the kid attempting to slice his head off. Kosuke knew the kid could probably see through a Genjutsu but this one was B-ranked and would require noticeable effort. After the boy gets out, IF he gets out of that, Kosuke was already beginning to strategize. He wanted to train this kid to the best of his ability to get out of sticky situations. It was his duty as a Jounin of the cloud to prepare the future generation for anything the world could throw at them. Kosuke could feel the power building in his eyes, preparing them for evolution. He just had to keep training them, to reap the fullest benefits. His red eyes scanned over the young Genin trapped in the illusion as Karasu landed back on his shoulder. He would see of this kid had what it takes to be a student.

0227 | 1,089

Back to top Go down
JokerTheOG
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
JokerTheOG

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training [PRIVATE]   Sharingan Training [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 8:38 pm

With his fist in the air clenched with excitement his first lesson was about to begin. Kosuke's crow would fly toward the young Kitsuen, with little to no time to react the young boy was caught in a genjutsu unknowingly of course. The second Kosuke's crow flew at Kitsuen and he looked at the bird it was over, Kosuke's body followed the bird with a fist cocked back. It was a flash for Kitsuen, the bird was out of his view and yet Kosuke was behind at the ready to strike a blow. Kitsuen's body reacted without thinking, an instinct, he attempted to duck the punch from his sensei but it was too late, Kitsuen wasn't fast enough. The fist had landed with enough impact on the boy's face to knock him back several feet. He opened his eyes and looked around the ground he was laying on and noticed the peripherials of his vision were blurring, or moreso wavering. What? Kitsuen only had time for thoughts while he was training with this man and now it was evident that the real training had begun. Something caught his eye through the wavering vision, the kunai he had thrown earlier. His eyebrows shot up as he began to formulate a plan. Kitsuen's right hand grasped the kunai and immediately afterwards his right arm shot upward guarding an oncoming attack that could have been coming. This too was an instinct, he hadn't seen Kosuke running at him with a sword drawn yet but there he was when Kitsuen could look up, he saw the man dashing forward to Kitsuen's body on the ground, one knee keeping his balance upright. Kitsuen's vision bacame normal yet again. Weird. The sword and kunai collided with each other and the spark that it caused would bring back the strange wavy vision that Kitsuen had before, this was no accident.

"Genjutsu?"

He spoke for the first time since the original attack. His question would soon go unanswered however for the illusion wasn't done yet. Kosuke didn't respond to the young man that was sign one, and there were no signs of holding back although he is a Jounin and Kitsuen is a Genin, this is sign two, the young man's face also held no damage even though he was just assaulted by the man's fist, this is sign three. Using these signatures the young man Kitsuen determined that this was just an act of the illusionary arts. Kitsuen hadn't had much experience against that of a genjutsu user however he did know how to counteract one when given the opportunity. There was no such time for dispelling it at the moment however for Kosuke's visionary was brought back to attack Kitsuen with the drawn sword once more. Kitsuen simply threw the kunai at Kosuke this time and jumped back giving him a good bit of distance between the two, that being eight meters. While in the air of the jump Kitsuen's hands danced a good dance ending with the completion of Genjutsu Kai. His vision became wavy once again but this time not just his peripherials. It started with the outer vision and then slowly became his entire point of view. Just in time too, Kosuke was dashing toward Kitsuen and was almost at his neck before the genjutsu was released. Kitsuen looked around and let his hands fall before he realized he was leaning against a tree. His right arm resting on his knee while his other leg was stretched out on the ground. He looked around once more this time looking for his new sensei and couldn't see him, it would seem that in his illusion Kitsuen took it upon himself to relocate and find a new strategy. Kitsuen's legs brought him up to a full stance and would jump up the tree that was behind him that he was resting on and climbed up, branch by branch until reaching the tip-top of the bark.

Now Kitsuen used chakra molded at his feet keeping him afoot on the tree he was standing on for a better view. No doubt his sensei with his crimson Sharingan could see Kitsuen and his position unless he stopped looking. Kitsuen found his sensei however still where he was in the original spot where the genjutsu was created. "Got him." He whispered as his hands moved together meshing for a few hand signs once more before blowing out a red hot flaming ball at his sensei's location. There is enough time for the man to dodge and even make some tea beforehand if he really wanted to. Sparring and training isn't about the killing blow, but to get to the surrendering point. The second he released the burning ball Kitsuen would let himself fall down from the top of the tree and masked himself within the forestation so that no naked eye could see him. Kitsuen knew a few things about the infamous Sharingan, one being that it consumes chakra throughout the time that it is active and when he looked back in his memories Kosuke hadn't deactivated it once while they were sparring. He's gotta be wearing down from that eye of his. Soon I should be able to take him down. Kitsuen's thoughts brought hope to the situation that he may win this sparring match with his newfound sensei, but that had to just be a fools paradise.

900 Words
4962 Characters
2904 Total Word Count
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training [PRIVATE]   Sharingan Training [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 9:23 pm

Kosuke Uchiha
Minister of Espionage
Kosuke sighed, it appeared the boy fell for the Genjutsu. But he did seem to realize it at the end, finally snapping out of it only to shoot a ball of fire straight at Kosuke. He sank back into the ground as soon as the ball hit and created a small explosion. He smiled slightly as he stealthily made his way underneath the other boy, he seemed to grasp the concept of training spars very well. As Kosuke made his way to the underside of the boy he knew Karasu would recognize this maneuver. Karasu would sweep back down towards the kid and if he looks at Karasu or any of the feathers that fall from him, he will fall under the Genjutsu: Binding. Then Kosuke would pull him neck deep into the ground. If somehow he didn’t get caught in the Genjutsu Kosuke would still attempt to pull him underground but if he didn’t succeed he would jump out of the ground and send a haymaker right at his face.

0171| 1,260

Back to top Go down
JokerTheOG
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
JokerTheOG

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training [PRIVATE]   Sharingan Training [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 6:09 pm

The young man awaited the bird that was coming at him. He knew this by not seeing but fighting intuition, Kosuke had so far only used other things to attack Kitsuen, he flashed back through his memory to come to this conclusion, the clone, the bird, the young man was always attacked by someone other than Kosuke. There was another thing that came to the boy's mind, the bird is the one casting the genjutsu. The visions didn't happen until he looked the bird in the eyes. Thinking of these things the young man came to one conclusion. Kitsuen's eyes shut tight for defense of the illusionary arts. Maybe this was the lesson, one cannot only trust one's eyes, eyes are decieving. Everything was dark but he could hear the wings clipping against random things mostly what sounds like leaves falling or branches. With his vision masked the young man had only a few senses to rely on but this isn't so much of a hanicap for the young man who is facing a shinobi who seemingly moves underground. He realized that the young Jounin was moving underground with some type of earth jutsu, coming to this conclusion wasn't too easy and it was only a hunch but it was the best shot that the young man had at winning this battle in his current state. He realized that Kosuke hadn't been moving through anything else other than the earth beneath him, this signifies that he either can't or just chooses not to. Kitsuen was betting on the first one and so he was just comfortable enough to continue this training session with his eyes closed relying on his sense of hearing and touch. Vibrations under the young man's feet indicated that he was right. Just moments before Kosuke's hand popped from the ground Kitsuen jumped forward in hopes to evade any attack that the man was trying to pull. In fact, his hunch was correct.

Kitsuen's back is to another tree now and watched as Kosuke's body was flung from the ground following his missed plung attempt on the young man. Kitsuen panted as he watched Kosuke's fist lead him on his way to Kitsuen once more to continue his ferocious attack although the first one was a miss. Kitsuen didn't know exactly how to get out of this one so he simply slumped down onto the ground landing on his butt, instantly his right leg was shot up aiming at his training partner's abdomen. Following this onslaught of a simple taijutsu kick he would slide his body to the right curling around to the other side of the tree attempting to flee but no such thing was available to the young man. He looked forward and noticed that he wasn't as far into the forestation that he had thought or his jump forward was more than intended because what was in front of him was the empty plainness of the middle of the training grounds. "Fuck." Kitsuen spoke once more, his breath was heavy with exhaustion and his body was sweating from the movements he had been making. His moves within this fight were mostly taijutsu and evading but they were elegant and well-planned nonetheless. He had nothing left except to burn down the entire forest and that wasn't an option. Burning his own land wasn't in the young man's training regimine and so he crossed it out. Sweat dropped onto his upper lip as he licked it, the sweet bitter taste of one's own sweat, how delicious. Tasted like hard work and shit. Kitsuen was out of options and so when Kosuke would find Kitsuen at the other side of that tree he would simply put his hands up in a surrender.

"You win." Kitsuen let out two deep sighs attempting to catch his breath from training with his new found friend. "That was fun though. One hell of an exercise." A smile took over Kitsuen's body as he looked upon his friend Kosuke before listening to whatever he has to say about the training and what Kitsuen could improve on.

684 Words
3780 Characters
3588 Total Word Count
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training [PRIVATE]   Sharingan Training [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 10:10 pm

Kosuke Uchiha
Minister of Espionage
 Kosuke stopped when he got under the boy and would watch to see how he handled it, if he would learn or continue to fall for the same cheap tricks. As he noticed the boy shut his eyes, he was slightly proud, yet slightly irritated. The boy had seen that it was Karasu that cast the Genjutsu, but then had closed his eyes. That was something one never wanted to do in the ninja world. One second of blindness could topple even the grandest of Kage. He wasn’t expecting him to dodge when he grabbed, but then definitely wasn’t expecting him to dodge the follow up punch. Kosuke was amazed at how well the boy utilized his senses to tell what was going on with his eyes closed. The boy also had some quick legs as the drop and then follow up kick to his abdomen had not been expected. While the kick had no real power, it surprised Kosuke enough that he couldn’t react as the boy rolled away… right into the clearing. He noticed the boy mumble a curse and then throw his hands up in surrender. Kosuke’s eyes were on fire, their chakra nerves had been expanded greatly. He decided to look into the pond and saw that he had finally matured his Sharingan to the intermediate stage! He deactivated his eyes, and using all of his remaining strength walked over to Kitsuen. He looked at the boy, he seemed to have greatly enjoyed the training. Kosuke enjoyed it as well, this kid offered him a way to influence the next generation. “You fought well, Kitsuen. I believe you will make a fine shinobi one day.” Kosuke would say with a smile.
“I believe you can analyze situations and react accordingly, which is an important skill for all shinobi. I saw that you are quick and agile, showing me that you train often, that’s good, I would like to train with you on a more regular basis. Maybe I can put my years of experience to good use and help you get stronger to protect the village. I see myself in you in so many ways, well, when I was younger at least. You seem to have a very thorough grasp of the shinobi way, this is good. But remember, always question, nothing is true. No matter how good things can get, just remember they can go badly just as fast. You must retain your senses and be alert at all times to make sure you are ready should anything happen. But, I digress, you appear to be a fine young Genin and I see a lot of potential and promise in you. I would like for you to join my official team, if you want. Team Zero. We will be a mostly infiltration some execution team. You appear to have a lot of aptitude in thinking on your feet and that is something that will make you a true terror on the battle field. This world we live in is a kill or be killed world, a moment of blindness can end your life. If this hadn’t been a friendly spar you may be dead, or I may be. You never know. But, remember this, always keep your eye on your opponent, if you have more than one opponent, (Kosuke creates a shadow clone) KEEP your eyes on both of them. You must always remember this, it will save your life one day, that’s a promise.”
The clone dispels and Kosuke listens to what the young man has to say before he hands him a paper with his address on it and tells him, “Come to this address if you ever want to train or do missions together. Or if you just want to go out for a drink, and don’t worry about your age, old enough to kill old enough to drink I say.” Kosuke would then make his way back out of the training field to go home for a well deserved rest. Kosuke’s home was fairly modest, he lived by himself anyways. It was two story, the first story being simple, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living room. The basement had all of Kosuke’s training supplies, from a target and Taijutsu room, to a Ninjutsu proof room, and his personal study where he works on custom seals and jutsu. He had hundreds of books on almost any subject imaginable. Kosuke would spend most of his time here when he began working on something, he didn’t stop until it was done. But today he was just going to use the bed, after taking his training clothes off Kosuke looked in the mirror and activated his eyes to see two tomoes staring back. He would then de activate them and go to sleep.

[EXIT]

0797 | 2,057
Back to top Go down
JokerTheOG
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
JokerTheOG

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training [PRIVATE]   Sharingan Training [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 9:20 am

Kitsuen listened to his teacher and would think about the wise words that were bestowed upon his ears. Kitsuen waited for Kosuke to leave before leaving himself to go home to his little brother and his mother.

[EXIT]

37 Words
209 Characters
3625 Total Word Count
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training [PRIVATE]   Sharingan Training [PRIVATE] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sharingan Training [PRIVATE]
Page 1 of 1