Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Sharingan Training Complete Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Sharingan Training Complete Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Sharingan Training Complete Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Sharingan Training Complete Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Sharingan Training Complete Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Sharingan Training Complete Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Sharingan Training Complete Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Sharingan Training Complete Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Sharingan Training Complete Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Sharingan Training Complete I_vote_lcapSharingan Training Complete I_voting_barSharingan Training Complete I_vote_rcap 
Will
Sharingan Training Complete I_vote_lcapSharingan Training Complete I_voting_barSharingan Training Complete I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Sharingan Training Complete

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kosuke
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Kosuke

Sharingan Training Complete Empty
PostSubject: Sharingan Training Complete   Sharingan Training Complete Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 3:17 pm

Kosuke Uchiha
Minister of Espionage
 Kosuke rolled out of bed, his sore muscles aching. He rolled his shoulders and his neck before twisting his back hearing a rather satisfying pop. Then he stood from his bed and began to get dressed. He threw on his combat clothes and his cloak and walked over to his mirror, today… he had to get stronger. He had been thinking a lot recently of his own weakness and how he really needed to become strong so that when he got back into the field doing high ranked missions he wouldn’t need to rely on a comrade to save his life and risk being killed in the process. He didn’t want to have someone else’s blood on his hands like that. So he decided to go to the training ground today and train until he dropped.
Walking down the road towards the training grounds he had begun to notice the last couple days his eyes had been itching, as though he had been bitten by a bug or something right around them, but he knew he hadn’t as he would have noticed. But, he just ignored it as he walked onto the grass of the training ground he knew that this would be a day that he got immensely more strong, he could feel it. As he made it onto the training field he noticed that the sun was just beginning to come over the blooming sakura trees showing off their bright pink petals and their aroma travelled in the wind giving the field a pleasantly peaceful atmosphere.
Kosuke decided that he would start with his usual warm up and then would move on to meditation. So after completing his ritual physical exercise he decided to work on the spiritual and chakra side, so that should he ever need to he would be ready to put his life on the line for his fellow ninja. As he sat down into the lotus position and closed his eyes he began to feel around and work his chakra so that he could feel the way he controlled it and made sure that he was not wasting any energy controlling it. He focused on his eyes, feeling that through his extensive use of them over the past few days might have damaged them or weakened them.
He decided to try to focus the chakra back there to see what would happen and he was surprised when he felt that the chakra veins there had grown and could now manage more chakra than normal. He felt like his Sharingan was stronger than ever, strong enough that his eyes couldn’t hold it back.  
Thinking of these things made Kosuke let out a long sigh, far befitting someone much older than he. He knew that war was nigh upon his world and he had to be ready to do his part to protect his village and the people inside. He knew that eventually war would find its way into Kumo and he had to be ready.  He knew that by the time that happened he needed to be ready to aid in the fight to save his village, his home. He HAD to get stronger. That wasn’t even an option. It had become a necessity to him. A simple fact of life. So with that, Kosuke’s red Sharingan eyes snapped open. Determination flaring from them, fully showing that he had an intense determination burning deep inside. He began to run laps around the training field. After his feet had fallen into a steady rhythm he formed a cross with his hands and two clones poofed into existence running beside him before they split off each rushing ahead of him to play the part of enemy shinobi.
He saw Kosuclone number one coming towards him fast, so he jumped and preformed a falling axe kick at its head which was dodged and followed by a roll into a mule kick sending said clone falling onto its face. Kosuke didn’t have much time to catch his breath as a searing hot fireball raced towards his kneeling position. He immediately formed the ram seal and was gone in a blur of speed. He reappeared just behind the clone and a bit to its right. He then did a spinning elbow to the back of its head followed by a drop kick. By this time the first clone had gotten back into the mix and was pressing Kosuke hard. It was throwing kunai and shuriken left and right and Kosuke knew that if he didn’t do something he would be in big trouble. He flickered again this time to gain some breathing room. He knew that these clones had been told to come as if to kill him but this was ridiculous.
Panting he had taken to the trees in the forest surrounding the training ground and was trying to find a place to ambush the clones. He suddenly flickered behind a tree so that maybe they would lose him. He got a couple seconds to catch his breath before in a sudden explosion of fire he had one of the clones pressing him again in a speedy Taijutsu bout that ended in a kunai to the throat of the clone. He suddenly back flipped out of the way of a fireball that he had barely registered coming. He knew that this clone knew it was the last one and wouldn’t let him off the hook that easily. He body Flickered back into the main clearing and waited for a sign the clone was coming. He only barely registered the flames swirl behind him before he was forced to duck a haymaker to the back of the head.
He had definitely gotten faster and he was still getting used to this new fighting speed. He saw the clone ready a Kunai and Kosuke had tired himself out and needed to rest but knew he needed to train even more. He just needed to be STRONGER! Then as the kunai left the clone’s hand, it sailed through the air. Suddenly, to Kosuke it seemed to slow down, his red eyes glowing for a moment as a third tomoe formed. He was able to barely move and then managed to catch the kunai on his index finger by its ring. He then, barely even registering what was happening due to his sudden upgrade to his already great perception put him into shock, sent the kunai back at the clone! The kosuclone’s eyes widened as a kunai went right in between them ending in a loud POP, Kosuke fell to the ground panting eyes drooped with fatigue as the world sped back up around him.
Kosuke crawled to the pond and looked at his reflection. He saw his natural obsidian colored eyes staring back. He then closed his eyes and channeled chakra to them, and when he opened them, they were his Sharingan, only he had three tomoe inside of them. His Sharingan was now fully activated, he had achieved what so many had not. Could he now move on with his dreams for the world? Could Kōten finally become a reality? He had a million questions when the gravity of his accomplishment finally hit him. This was a major achievement and he needed to recognize it as such. He had so many unanswered questions now about his clan and these eyes he had. He wanted to know more about where he comes from and about where that might take him. Mind abuzz with questions, Kosuke drank from the pond and tried to calm himself.  
Kosuke decided that the questions could wait till later. Now, it was time to train. He had just perfected eyes that allowed him to see things at a much faster rate than before and as such react and move faster as well. He activated his eyes and created two clones. Each clone began to throw kunai at him which were blocked or dodged as though a toddler threw them. He could easily tell the path they would take as his mind analyzed the trajectory and speed and power at inhumane speeds all due to the fact that these kunai seemed to be going significantly slower now. He knew that with this new trump card he would be able to surprise and maybe even defeat higher level opponents. But for his new upgrades in speed and reaction time granted by his eyes, he would need to train his normal eyes to make the upgrades even more effective. Kosuke finally had enough and threw his own kunai that came out of his sleeve as a surprise to the clones and deflected a few kunai and destroyed both clones. He had finally began to crack into his own potential and one day he would use these new found powers in the defense of the village. He deactivated his eyes and took a short break.
Finally having perfected his apparent birthright it was only natural Kosuke would want to train with it. So in order to get used to the heightened reaction time it granted he left it on and had a clone throw kunai and shuriken as he ran laps around the training field. The wind whistling through his hair as he ran, he created a second clone to assist the first. He was amazed at how quickly these eyes could convert light into images that allowed him to notice just how the clones would throw the kunai almost as the kunai left the clones hand due to noticing the slightest body movement and his own analytical mind breaking these movements down into a set path. He got the placement of the kunai right every time. He only had a few nicks here and there from the earlier training but these were nothing as his adrenaline was pumping super-fast due to his excitement over improving so much in one day.
Kosuke began to look around with his eyes activated, after dismissing his clones of course. He began to notice he could see chakra, albeit not the full circulatory system, but he could see how the chakra flow started in the stomach and how each one had a semi-unique pattern it flowed in. His amazement grew as he realized this could potentially allow him to see through more powerful Genjutsu or maybe see through and understand other jutsu. His possible abilities had just expanded. Drastically. He knew that every human had limitless potential, but he had just found a way to reach even beyond that.
Kosuke activated his eyes and formed the hand seals for the fireball jutsu and he performed them faster than he ever had before! His hands were almost a blur as he sped through the seals and he knew it was thanks to his eyes. He was so excited for the implications this had on his future training. Kosuke had finally taken a large step toward catching up with his ambitions. He was this much closer to changing this world. As he shot the fireball he realized that once he learns more jutsu and gets his base speed and reaction time up without his eyes, then his eyes will seem that much more powerful. As he began to wrap up his training with some jumping jacks and hand stand push-ups he knew he would be right back out here tomorrow training the same way. As hard as he can, to reach his goal of becoming the strongest ninja there ever was, to prove that one person can improve the world he lived in, that one person could become the light or the darkness to save the world they just need determination and the Will to fight against the odds. He began to spring back home to get some much needed rest for his arduous training the day to follow.
Once he arrived home he immediately changed into his pajamas and went to cook himself some ramen. After eating, he made his way to his personal study, where he pulled out his chair, sat down and began to write about his amazing day. He wrote down all of the many questions he had and then wrote down the most important thing; Kōten was almost ready to begin. He just needed a little more power and he would be ready to proceed with the plan to change the world.

2,059 | 2,000
Back to top Go down

Sharingan Training Complete
Page 1 of 1