Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Kosuke's Fortnight Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Kosuke's Fortnight Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Kosuke's Fortnight Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Kosuke's Fortnight Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Kosuke's Fortnight Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Kosuke's Fortnight Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Kosuke's Fortnight Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Kosuke's Fortnight Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Kosuke's Fortnight Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Kosuke's Fortnight I_vote_lcapKosuke's Fortnight I_voting_barKosuke's Fortnight I_vote_rcap 
Will
Kosuke's Fortnight I_vote_lcapKosuke's Fortnight I_voting_barKosuke's Fortnight I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Kosuke's Fortnight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kosuke
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Kosuke

Kosuke's Fortnight Empty
PostSubject: Kosuke's Fortnight   Kosuke's Fortnight Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 9:57 pm

Kosuke Uchiha
Minister of Espionage
mission:
Kosuke was tired, plain tired. He hadn’t gotten much sleep recently and had been having terrible night mares. AS he sat up in his bed he heard a knocking on his door. After rolling out of the bed and throwing on his shinobi pants, he opened the door to find someone had left a mission summons on his doorstep. He opened it to see that it read, there have been sightings of some strange mist formations that are assumed to be Chakra based. These have mostly been reported at least a mile south of the southern entrance to the village. You are to go and investigate these occurrences and report any findings to Lady Raikage. Do not attempt to engage.
Well that seemed simple enough, so after showering and throwing on his shirt and cloak he made his way out of the door. It was a warm morning, these were rare high up in the mountains as they were. He enjoyed these mornings as there were usually birds flying around and the place seemed to be livelier. As he made his way to the southern gate though, it was as if there was an ominous force around the area. Kosuke could tell because there was no sound what so ever. No birds, insects, not even the wind was blowing.
As he made his way out of the gate, he couldn’t shake the ominous feeling he was getting. As if something was watching him, stalking him as though he were prey. He eventually summoned Karasu, to use his sensing abilities. Karasu reported nothing but once they got about half a mile out of the village they ran into a massive fog bank. It was so thick that Kosuke had to activate his Sharingan to see anything in it. As he made his way, with Karasu sitting on his shoulder, he kept feeling stalked. Karasu said there was nothing there but the feeling only got worse and worse the deeper in they got.
As the two made it to the one mile mark, not seeing anything, they decided to take a break. Kosuke ran his hand through his messy black hair, crimson eyes constantly scanning the area. He didn’t see anything, but he could feel a presence. It was starting to get on his nerves, he just wanted to get this stupid mission out of the way, and he just had to see what may have been causing this fog. As the two got up from their rest, Karasu flew above the fog bank. He immediately flew back down, black feathers fluttering in the wind. He reported about seeing some mysterious kind of activity not too far ahead of the two. Kosuke immediately took off in the specified direction. After traveling several hundred feet, Kosuke noticed a figure, shrouded by the mist standing near a tree. As Kosuke approached, Karasu landed on his shoulder. Kosuke reached out to touch the figure, but it dissolved into mist. He heard some sort of ominous laughter, and then the fog seemed to move away.
Kosuke decided to travel back to the village to report on what he saw. He was still confused, with his eyes, he could see chakra a little bit. But, according to his eyes, that thing had no chakra what so ever. This would explain why even Karasu couldn’t sense it. As he made his way to Raikage Tower he thought of what exactly to tell the Raikage. He didn’t want her to think he was crazy or something. As he entered the office, he immediately bowed, and told the Raikage all about his experiences on the mission. He also told her that he thinks there is some foul play going on. After being paid and dismissed, Kosuke went back home for some well-deserved rest.

0634| 0600

Back to top Go down

Kosuke's Fortnight
Page 1 of 1