Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Fortnight with Thor Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Fortnight with Thor Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Fortnight with Thor Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Fortnight with Thor Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Fortnight with Thor Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Fortnight with Thor Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Fortnight with Thor Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Fortnight with Thor Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Fortnight with Thor Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Fortnight with Thor I_vote_lcapFortnight with Thor I_voting_barFortnight with Thor I_vote_rcap 
Will
Fortnight with Thor I_vote_lcapFortnight with Thor I_voting_barFortnight with Thor I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Fortnight with Thor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

Fortnight with Thor Empty
PostSubject: Fortnight with Thor   Fortnight with Thor Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 1:56 pm

Enkai rose with the sun, eager for a small change of pace. Rather than endless training, rather than mindless and menial tasks, today the boy had been assigned a different task. Today he was to investigate some strange mist that apparently had been gathering around just outside the village. This perplexed him a bit, as he knew not what made this different that the regular mist which congregated both outside and inside the village, but he figured that it must be notably strange for random people, uneducated in ninja ways, to have taken notice. Thus, it fell to him and his mission partner to see what was going on.

Oddly, his mission partner was none other than the Second Mizukage himself. The village had fallen on some hard times following the bijuu attack, an event Enkai had not been present for, and their previous kage had vanished. While all logic pointed to his having died, the golden eyed boy refused to accept this. He needed to believe the man had lived, was alive somewhere doing something important. Still, this added to the chaos following the attack upon the village and, as such, the village was down on man power. Thus, while unorthodox, Enkai could, on some level, understand why the kage would accompany him on this mission. On the bright side, he would not have to run all the way back to the tower when he eventually had to report his findings.

So, awaiting his partner, the dark hair man stood just inside the village gate, posture relaxed and mind alert, wrapped in his dark gray jacket and darker gray pants, golden buttons accenting his eyes, and donning the red scarf he wore when going on missions. He’d decided against the mask he had, figuring that this mission did not require a great deal of stealth, and so he waited, face bared, upon the arrival of his direct superior.

Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: Fortnight with Thor   Fortnight with Thor Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 7:17 pm

Soft streaks of red stroke across the morning sky as sunrise came, melting away the inky darkness. A small lad came to the eastern gate of Kirigakure. His attire is a cross between norse and samurai armor. When he was a young lad his father given his thick, warm white wolf pelt fashioned into a cape to Thorfinn as a birthday gift. Instead of a typical kabuto he wears a viking helm that is one of his family heirlooms. Painted on his Dou, a chest armour made up of iron is the symbol of Mjölnir that symbolize protection. The rest of his attire consist of typical white samurai armor, however it is relevantly light to match his light and nimble frame. His ice blue eyes lock onto the gate guard who was lazily laying against the gate much to his well hidden ire. Raising his hand he gave a yell in greeting. Waking up the guard with a jolt, blush in embarrassment the guard came to attention.

"Status Report" Thorfinn said dryly as he wanted to know what happen when he was building relations in Konohagakure. The guard stutterd at first but than calmed down enough to give him the proper intel. When he was gone the villagers all arrived safely to the land of iron and the remaining levies and began fortifying the village, they have cleaned up most of the port but it was still non existent at the moment, leaving them vulnerable for a naval attack. The clan elders are being grouchy and there has some tax being put on the servants. Thorfinn gave a sigh but he was somewhat hapy of hearing the villagers arriving safely, the mountains would most defiantly protect them greatly. The guard mention some strange mist to the south that caught his immediate attention. Thorfinn pressed the issue and question the guard if it was one of their nin using Hidden Mist.

"Nay my Jarl, it was abundant for three days and we have sources that claim it is chakra base. We sent a jounin by the name of Enkai down to scout it out and we told him that you might join him." Thorfinn nodded and dismissed the guard. Reaching behind his back he unclicked his shield and strapped it onto his left forearm. Feeling the weight of his sword on his left side and the hammer on his left he proceeded to head to the south gate. By this time the sky was brightening up by the rising sun. As he walked the curve of the walls he saw the cluster of mists to the south with a glow from the low sunrays. Still following the curve he come to the south gate and he saw the person of interest inside of the gate. With a smile he gave a wave as he came under the arch of the gate. "Hail, it is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Ragunaroku, Thorfinn or you may know me as the Mizukage."

501 WC
Back to top Go down
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

PostSubject: Re: Fortnight with Thor   Fortnight with Thor Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 9:40 pm

He had not been waiting for long before the Mizukage arrived, though he had been out long enough to notice the mist. It was thick, thicker than normal even by this village’s standards, and seemed unnatural. Something about it was… still, almost as though it was less of a mist and more of some kind of ethereal wall. It did not curl properly, did not twist upon itself or wind about on the currents of the wind; rather, it remained mostly still, a thick, pearly wall, opaque and unmoving. The guards told him it formed a few days ago and, since then, had not diminished, moved, or increased. Rather, it sat, unmoving and unable to be moved, despite some of the local ninja with wind techniques attempting to blow it away. Strange indeed, to say the least.

His lord then showed up and Enkai turned to face him as he heard the kage’s call. ”Yo. Nice to meet you as well.” He did not bow. ”So this mist is strange. It doesn’t move and no one can disperse it. Also, it’s filled with a chakra I don’t recognize.” Enkai had not trained any in the arts of sensory, but his eyes allowed him to see the chakra molded into the mist, something he had previously observed. It looked like the hidden mist technique, but he could not be certain. ”It looks like the hidden mist technique, from what I can see, but it’s unusually strong. What do you think we should do?” He quirked a sharp eyebrow at the other man, golden eyes searching his lord’s face.

267 | 586

Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: Fortnight with Thor   Fortnight with Thor Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 1:07 am

"Good eye lad, not many would notice the abnormalities in mists given our lands are coated with them. If I did not know better this looks like normal mist. However as you can see the vapors are still, defying the slightest of breeze." Thorfinn remarked duly as he glance at the pearly white mist. "Even though there has been no hostile happenings we need to get the bottom of this, merchant flow through here so we need to make our routes safe and secure." With the mist blocking the south gate he knew it would put a damper on the trade flow through here and with the current economic state of the village he needed a stable income and none of his merchants in danger.
Back to top Go down
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

PostSubject: Re: Fortnight with Thor   Fortnight with Thor Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 10:37 pm

The Kage, arriving and speaking, praised Enkai for his observations, something he did not feel was terribly impressive. Nevertheless, he nodded at his superior, pleased at the praise and ready to go off and investigate the strange situation. He could not yet be certain, but something certainly felt off. If not because. The mist certainly stirred his imagination, but even more so the duration of it alarmed him. A technique like this was commonplace in the village, people training at most hours of the day, but for someone to maintain the technique for days on end seemed strange, to say the least. The chakra expenditure alone was impressive and Enkai could not fathom what this person or group of people were trying to keep secret.

”Yeah, merchants do travel through here. I guess this mist can’t be good for business.” He nodded to the other man, setting off into the mist and ensuring that the two remained close enough to see one other. This meant that the pair had to remain extremely close, shoulders touching as they walked, but Enkai simply shrugged this off. As they departed, he looked over at the shorter kage. ”Well, shall we... kage?” He stopped after a moment. ”I guess I don’t know your name. I’m Enkai, by the way. And do you have a sensory skill to track through the mist, or would you rather I do so?”

243 | 829

Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: Fortnight with Thor   Fortnight with Thor Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 12:50 am

As they depart the Odinson detach the shield on his back and strapped onto his left arm, it's crystalline compound was a muted blue in the full light. He left his sword at the left side of his hips but he let his right hand hover over the hammer that was dangling from the right side of his hips. Thorfinn took acknowledge of Enkai question and simply spoke back. "Name is Ragunaroku, Thorfinn my lad. To answer your question I would like to see your capabilities out on the field so I would rather see your skill in sensory." Thorfinn carefully crafted that statement as he does not want to look useless to those of a lower station. He would gaze around as he walked alongside Enkai with his shield over his heart.
Back to top Go down
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

PostSubject: Re: Fortnight with Thor   Fortnight with Thor Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 1:36 am

285 | 1114
365 | 400

The two, a brief bout of speaking completed, set off together, Enkai noting as his lord, Thorfinn, grabbed a shield from his back and strapped it to his left arm, the one closest to the golden eyed boy. His eyes lit up at seeing it, the shield clearly of superb make and the boy knowledgeable of all manner of weapons, though he showed low ability in the field. Regardless, his kage seemed to wield a powerful shield and, perhaps, another powerful offensive weapon, something Enkai would enjoy seeing in action. He responded to the introduction and the request that he display his sensory abilities. To the first, he said only, ”Nice to meet you, Thor.” To the second, the request, he simply shrugged, accepting this as a kind of test his kage asked of him. He was not terribly educated in the actual ninja system, having grown up in a samurai village, and so this seemed a reasonable request. ”Alright, whatever you want Thor.”

And with that, his eyes turned red, his bloodline awakening and allowing him new and more powerful sight. He took the lead by only an inch or so, careful to keep near Thor so they would not be separated in the dense mist. As he moved, he followed upon the densest collections of chakra still floating about in the mist. Someone had moved through here numerous times, their expert mastery over this mist technique insufficient to drown out the familiar paths they walked which now glowed in Enkai’s enhanced vision. ”I can see a trail. Someone has been coming and going, but alone, by the looks of it. It’s the same person who is casting this technique.” And onward he led.

Back to top Go down
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

PostSubject: Re: Fortnight with Thor   Fortnight with Thor Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 6:14 pm

3587 | 4701
400 | 400

”I’ll go on ahead,” said the man of Enkai who had of course gone so far as to in the past of the non current time of now of course go on to go and to actually activate the power of his blood line which was a great and powerful power of course in deed and so he went on to go so far and so he went on to go so far and so he went on to go so far as to actually go and to use these eyes to attempt to track that of the the person who was of course in question of having been of course so far as to be the actual person who of course went so far as to go on and to go on to be the actual person who of course went so far as to go on and to go on to be the actual person who went on to go and have casted this very ability which was the one of the hidden mist that had been cast meaning of course to go so far as to go on and to say that it had been cast and of course created here in this very place which was quite strange and all of that not because the mist itself was strange but of course because the mist was of course this mist rather than some other form or mist or anything like that and really that was what the strange part of the part of the part of the parts was and so he just had to use his unique and useful of course powers of course to of course go on to of course go on to do the things that he was to do which was track this person down and find out what it was that was of course up or perhaps even rather what it was that was going on at this present time of course and all of that such things and such.

His kage of course or rather perhaps even his lord even though either way it was the boy with whom it was that he was supposed to be going on to go and to go and do this mission with which is to say that he was the person that he was doing these things with or rather the person with whom he was off to go and perform this mission with and do this kind of of course investigation with and such and all of that and to go so far as to go and do these things with and so it was with him this other boy who did not look yet as though he was a man it was of course with him and such that he was currently working and all that but alas it seemed of course that the man had gone so far as to go of course to go and to go and do something else he was not very responsive or anything of that nature and so of course it was simply more important that these other things happen which is to say that he go and to go and do these new things which was of course something totally new but he had to go and to investigate the source of this mist and all that to keep the village of the nature of course as to go so far and to say that it would of course be what some may call safe or what ever and all of that of course and so he had to simply press on as his own and perhaps even the man of the kage would go about in the doing of something new and new and go to do something else entirely which is to say that a new thing may in fact have even gone so far as to go and to be done and this was something he simply had to go do and so off into the mist he of course went so far as to go.

And so of course he went so far as to go about that thing which he was of course going about as of the right here and the right now and the right here and the right now which is to say that he was of course going through those motions of which were the things which he was doing as of the right now and those motions were the ways in which he was doing these things and they were the things that they were of course as of right now being done as of right now by the young boy or rather in fact he was of course so far as to be called that which was the young man rather than the boy but regardless there were still these things which he was going so far as to go and do and they were these thing that of course he was so going so far as to do and that thing of course that he was going into the process of doing as of right now which was to say that thing which was the thing he was doing and which he was doing as of right now as in the here and the now well of course that thing was to say that it was that thing which he not only did right now but of course those things which he did with great regularity and those things which he was a bit even so much as to be in a habit about things and all that stuff which was kind of like as though a person were to of course go on to say things like that it was a ritual or a habit though of course he was not of course slavish in any way of that nature of course because he had these things which he simply needed to do and of course if he no longer wanted to go about in the doing of those things well then of course they were the ritual that he needed to do and if he did not do things like that well then he simply would not wake up though as it turned out that he was not really much of a warrior of the sun in the same way that it had previously seemed that he was well he was going to go so far as to still get up in the same way that he normally did which is of course to go so far as to go on and say things which is to say that he was going to do these things in the normal way that he did with which shall be elucidated right here next which means that I will tell you that thing in this one way which is to of course go on and to say this. Enkai rose with the sun.

Having of course gone so far as to actually wake himself up which is to say that he went about waking and becoming away and conscious and aware of himself and his body and the whole of how he was and where he was and of course to go so far as to for him to actually go along and become aware of his actual surroundings which were of course as one would expect and which he him self expected which he him self expected was of course that which was actually the place which was his actual apartment in which he lived and this was the place that he woke up because this was the place that he actually went so far as to of course go so far as to actually lay down and sleep in which was of course the bed in his small and Spartan room and so after he had done this it could even go so far as to be considered something which could be said to be simple and effective that he was actually in totality and fully awake and that was his current state as of right now at the present time which was that time which was the current moment that he was actually experiencing as of the right now time of the here and the now which was of course could be gone so far as to say that it was of course the actual and real present time and place of the actual now as in right now.

A strange thing of course though happened to just so be what was known as happening or rather even going so far as to say that it was occurring and this was of course to go so far as to go on and to say that as he was there it was there within of course that which was the very mist of the nature of the mist a kind of suspension of water particles in the air well of course once he had gone so far as to go within the mist of course he went on to go and to go and do these things which was to say that he was quite simply that which he noticed that it which is of course to go so far as to say which is of course to go so far as to say that it was this that happened at that present time known as of course the present but not of course the future well as it just so turned out It just so happened to go so far as to happen that that which was of course on the way of occurring was precisely that which was knows as a vanishing or something else of that nature of course and for this reason it seemed that the mist itself had simply gone away and totally vanished disappearing in its totality which was crazy and insane and really honestly who on earth would have guessed that something like this ever would have happened I mean how crazy and all that right but no matter for as it appeared the mist of course disappeared and so now Enkai the boy had found something else totally different which had happened in that he saw someone who was of course off in the process of fleeing and so he decided that it was and would be best to actually go so far as to go and to actually pursue him of course and do these things which he was going to go off and to actually go and to do and what not.

He stood in the running water for some time, unmoving and, for the most of the part, unthinking. His mind blanked out entirely at the hot spray peppering his body, everything eventually becoming a kind of white, blank haze in his mind which almost perfectly reflected the whispy white tendrils of vapor that had gone about curling lazily through the small bathroom, pooling here and there around the man’s body and in the corners of the room. The small mirror had entirely fogged over above the sink and Enkai hardly even noticed. No, the obliterating whiteness had reduced him to a state of almost non-consciousness, the heat steaming away his every thought effortlessly. The only difference between the whiteness in his mind and the whiteness of the room was that in his mind, the whiteness was a cold one. Not a chilled or unwarm one, but a deep, pervasively cold one. He wished that the mist here in the room could be the same but could not bring him self to alter the temperature of the wonderfully warm flow of water spewing from his shower head.

Finished with his shower he simply went on to eat some breakfast and to get dressed and all of the normal things which would happened during his day. So he completed these things quickly today and went about the rest of what he had planned which was not anything extravagant or taxing or anything like that but rather he would simply be studying a bit in regards to the sealing arts which he was currently studying and so he would expand his knowledge a bit so that he could actually begin to learn the seals that he would need to know for the enactment of the art which was most commonly known as sealing or perhaps if a person wished was called on some occasion by a more proper and even full name of fuinjutsu though the man himself preferred to just call it sealing or the sealing arts and simply be done with it. Either way that was what he was going to be doing for the day which was today and it really did not matter at all what people preferred to call it or not because that would have no effect on anything that he was about to do for today which of course was that he was going to be studying these arts just a bit to get a few techniques that he needed.

So he went on and followed this fleeing person which is to say that he went on to go and find them and all of that and so he was following them and the fled for a great long while which was a great ways through the forests of course those areas of the trees and all that which surrounded the locations out side of the actual nature of the village and so he went on to go and continue following them and all that and so he was chasing them through this forest of course for a great deal of time really and honestly it was a rather long time indeed that he was in fact going so far as to chase them and all of that stuff which he was doing and so he was doing that while of course going on so far as to run with his might and his great speed and so he was following them and all of those things and this was all well and good but eventually this person of course went so far as to exit the forest and even he or she went of course so far as to go and enter into what was of course so far as to be known by many as a cave and so Enkai the man looked around and hesitated for only a brief moment but of course he had to enter into there to go find out who his person was and what he or she and what he or she was up to and so he did just that and entered and there he was just inside of the cave as he walked in and found these not one but two people within and the one who was wearing the cloak he had of course been going so far as to go chasing was of course going so far as to go and become a bit aggressive and all that.

As it turned out these two people who were there well one was being cared for by the other young boy who had dressed a bit like a girl and the larger man well he of course appeared to be sick or in some other way not well or rather than that even so far as to be said unwell of course and so the other person this of course other boy appeared to be nursing him and so Enkai quickly became less hostile though he was not really hostile or anything like that but he raised his hands and so the other people were talking to one another eventually and so of course they came to the realization that none of them meant any of them any sort of harm and so they went on to go and to go on and to form a kind of alliance for this older man was very unwell and even so far as to be perhaps something of the nature of dying and so he had to get his particular kind of medicine which was a golden kind of sea weed or of course kelp or something of that nature which he needed for his wounds and all of that and stuff and so he would be healed by this most of course of course miraculous of herbs and such but the other boy who of course was of the name of Haku well he could not simply leave him for he was tending to him and so he asked this other man or perhaps even older boy who was of course the one there in front of him who was of course also Enkai and he said that he would indeed go find this herb and that he would return quickly and all of that and so he had to go off and to actually go and do that thing which was the collection of this very herb which he in fact actually did of course have to go and to get and gather and all of that of course.

As it turned out these two people who were there well one was being cared for by the other young boy who had dressed a bit like a girl and the larger man well he of course appeared to be sick or in some other way not well or rather than that even so far as to be said unwell of course and so the other person this of course other boy appeared to be nursing him and so Enkai quickly became less hostile though he was not really hostile or anything like that but he raised his hands and so the other people were talking to one another eventually and so of course they came to the realization that none of them meant any of them any sort of harm and so they went on to go and to go on and to form a kind of alliance for this older man was very unwell and even so far as to be perhaps something of the nature of dying and so he had to get his particular kind of medicine which was a golden kind of sea weed or of course kelp or something of that nature which he needed for his wounds and all of that and stuff and so he would be healed by this most of course of course miraculous of herbs and such but the other boy who of course was of the name of Haku well he could not simply leave him for he was tending to him and so he asked this other man or perhaps even older boy who was of course the one there in front of him who was of course also Enkai and he said that he would indeed go find this herb and that he would return quickly and all of that and so he had to go off and to actually go and do that thing which was the collection of this very herb which he in fact actually did of course have to go and to get and gather and all of that of course.

So he went of course off to go to the nearby lake that he needed to go to to collect that which was this golden see weed but he of course found some difficulty not in the getting there of course not for that was not hard but in the actual retrieval of the weed for it turned out that it was very deep and he had to take a huge gulp of air from his breath and so then he went down to the bottom and he felt the great pressure and the pain of it all and it certainly hurt but he grabbed a handful of the sea weed and so he had it and then he was going to return and he had a bit of pain and even coughed up some blood but it was nothing super deadly or dangerous so he brought back to the people like haku who needed it and gave it to them hoping that the other man Zabuza would make a great recovery however when he got back a corrupt ninja from his village attacked or rather was attacking and so he went to go help them defend using his splendid eyes to see all things and so him and Haku fought this man and Enkai was trapped in an illusion though he was not actually trapped for of course it mattered not because his eyes allowed him to see through it so he faked it until the man approached and then punched him right in the side of the temple with a haymaker style punch which knocked the man clean out and then Haku took care of the rest so he gave him the herbs and went on his way back to the village to go on and to continue doing the normal things which he most often did and perhaps even he would receive some kind of fancy promotion for this because of how it was that he helped out with this kind of stuff and what not but of course maybe not really who knew and all of that but still he went back to the village he lived it.

Exit

Back to top Go down
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

PostSubject: Re: Fortnight with Thor   Fortnight with Thor Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 12:48 am

Meh | Meh
600 | 600
Exit

He returned then, walking a path a bit outside the village for some relaxation, testing out his newly found body. His innards had been replaced almost entirely with a mess of black threads and tendrils, though his flesh and outward appearance did not reflect this in the slightest. What lurked below stayed there, hid beneath the surface such that no outsider could pierce the disguise without some kind of miraculous penetrative vision. Still, he required some extra practice with these newfound powers and, were he able, wanted to test out a very specific application, a hunger even. He wanted.

And so he found. As he moved back through the misted forest, he found a person he’d previously met. Thorfinn had, apparently, not moved in the slightest since last the two entreated, the previous kage agreeing to take the older boy on an interesting excursion and then being struck by some kind of paralysis. Enkai had initially assumed he’d gone back to the village on some urgent matter, but as it turned out the boy had not moved in a few days, standing there in the dense and abandoned forest. Enkai shrugged, red eyes meeting the man, and he approached. Tendrils extended from him, approaching the previous lord of the nation, and entered into his chest cavity. They wrapped around the boy’s heart and, with surprising delicacy, withdrew it, swiftly incorporating the organ into his own body and sewing the wound back up, allowing blood to stain only the boy’s clothing and nothing else. He felt the boy’s chakra merge with his own, the additional life force enlivening him.

All that was left now was to perform a bit of cleanup. Luckily no one was around to raise any sort of alarm and the kage was known to have been missing for at least a few days. In those abandoned woods, Enkai unfurled a newly purchased scroll and attempted a new technique he had found, a technique of simple sealing and unsealing which served a multi-purpose use to shinobi. He sealed first the large collection of the lad’s weaponry in individual seals. Perhaps he’d sell them or trade them to someone more interested in weaponry. Then, he sealed the body away in the scroll as well before strolling back to the village.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fortnight with Thor   Fortnight with Thor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fortnight with Thor
Page 1 of 1