Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Kosuke's missions Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Kosuke's missions Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Kosuke's missions Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Kosuke's missions Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Kosuke's missions Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Kosuke's missions Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Kosuke's missions Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Kosuke's missions Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Kosuke's missions Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Kosuke's missions I_vote_lcapKosuke's missions I_voting_barKosuke's missions I_vote_rcap 
Will
Kosuke's missions I_vote_lcapKosuke's missions I_voting_barKosuke's missions I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Kosuke's missions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kosuke
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Kosuke

Kosuke's missions Empty
PostSubject: Kosuke's missions   Kosuke's missions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 5:16 pm

Kosuke Uchiha
Minister of Espionage
Mission 1:
Kosuke woke up, as he sat up ad glanced around his room, he would notice that it was 9:30. It was pretty late for him to be getting up. He usually got up at the crack of dawn but today, he slept in. He had been training as much as possible through the last few days, he wanted to become stronger, as soon as possible. He decided that today he would try to complete a few missions in order to further his own financial growth. He knew that as a shinobi, he needed funds, lots of funds. With his plans for the future he knew it would require the money to accomplish it, and the will to do whatever it takes to accomplish the dream. He threw on his clothes and headed out the door, it was a nice day in the Hidden Cloud Village, clear blue sky, cool wind, warm sun. Everything one would want on a mission day. As Kosuke made his way towards the Raikage building, he thought of what kind of mission he would want to take. Did he want a mundane, boring one? Would he fancy a quick, easy ne? Did he want to be challenged? He decided he would like to be challenged and needed some form of combat. As he entered the building, he bid his hellos to the receptionist and went towards the mission’s board. He found one that looked promising.
It read, “The mayor of the capital city has allegedly been caught on video smoking crack. He's hired you on the down low to track down the tape and destroy it before the media gets hold of it and ruins his public image. Too bad the media has hired a rival team to find it for them. Better watch out that they don't get it first.” He decided to make his way out into the village to try and dig up some clues. It seemed that some people had heard of a black market video operation that was very sketchy. They said that the guy who leads it, Haruki Danto, was probably the shadiest guy in the black market business. He was in on almost anything and everything that could be counted as illegal, from gang rape to drug distribution to children slaves and mob hits, if it didn’t have his name on it, it was a surprise. Kosuke made his way into the back alley building under the guise of a henge. He now appeared to be a short, fat man dressed in a purple business suit. He had slicked back greasy black hair and a five o’clock shadow, with a big cigar in his mouth. He walked in with an air of arrogance and greed. No one blinked as he walked over to the electronics area and began to look around. He finally looked at the clerk and said, “I need dirt on a local politician. I want to take office, got anything that can help?” The clerk looked around for a second ad said, “We do got something but it’s with the boss, he is keeping it under tight security.”
Kosuke again in his best smoker voice said, “Well I’ll take it! I don’t have all day, either hand it over or bring me to your boss.” He tried his best to sound impatient and it must have worked as the man walked into the back for a second. He then popped his head out from around a corner and motioned for Kosuke to follow. As he made his way back he noticed some of the people were watching him walk back, almost studying him. He put this to the back of his mind as two guys opened a door and let him into the office of their boss. Kosuke found himself face to face with the most notorious crime lord in Kumogakure. So, after the door closed Kosuke sent a kunai through the man’s throat, causing him to silently choke on his own blood. Kosuke then hid the body under the desk and made a clone that henged into the man. After finding the video, he made his way out of the room, then out of the market, then he got the memories telling him that his clone dispelled. He looked behind him just In time to dodge a punch and then a sword strike. It appears that there was an opposing team consisting of two ninja that were trying to stop him. He immediately dodged a sword strike an caught then broke the man’s wrist. It seemed that these ninja were very weak as the second one actually showed fright when he saw Kosuke effortlessly break the Nin’s wrist. H then kicked the man hard enough to imprint him into the wall and knock him unconscious. The second one tried to form hand seals but was stopped as his world turned black from a chop to his neck. Kosuke then took the video back to the client’s house and burnt it up with a fire jutsu right in front of the man. He then received pay and headed out to begin his next mission.

0858 | 0850

Last edited by Kosuke on Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Kosuke

Kosuke's missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosuke's missions   Kosuke's missions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 5:30 pm

Kosuke Uchiha
Minister of Espionage
Mission 2:
Once Kosuke made his way out of the Kage office he knew right where to go. Looking back over his new mission he couldn’t help but sigh. A Taijutsu 'master' is rushing about all over Kumogakure to forcibly find new students to take upon himself. We're not quite sure who he is, or what his affiliations are, but he seems to at least … well. Calling him a practitioner of Taijutsu would be an insult to the art, but his stances and blows are much greater than a normal civilian should be capable of. Regardless, I do believe that Kumogakure's Genin can take him down easily before he hurts any other civilians. He began his trek towards the village’s civilian dojo. A place where people practice civilian level Taijutsu, normally ninja aren’t allowed in this area as their skill and powers are far greater, but anyone academy level or lower is allowed at any time. Kosuke knew this would be the best place to begin his search for the nutcase. As soon as he got there he noticed a rather large and flamboyant sign that read, “YOUTH!! Under master Lii, You shall experience the truth of Taijutsu and the path towards becoming a YOUTHful practitioner of the most YOUTHful and sacred arts!!! Master Lii is the most accomplished Taijutsu user in the whole village. He is able to lift a large rock with no strain what so ever, and is rumored to be able to run 100 laps around the village. So, come to Koyuki Park and experience YOUTH!!!!!!!!!!” This seemed to be where Kosuke could find this guy so he made his way over there. As soon as he arrived he found a guy with green spandex, a solid black afro and a huge mustache, not to mention his eye brows. He immediately rushed at Kosuke shouting something about YOUTH!!! And tried to kick Kosuke with a jumping roundhouse, which Kosuke caught with barely a thought. As he continued to block and catch a barrage of Taijutsu maneuvers he eventually got annoyed and a tic mark appeared on his forehead and he punched the gut as hard as he could. This cracked the guys rib and knocked him out. Kosuke then carried him to the hospital and gave them orders to treat the man and then place a seal of paralysis on him until they got him into a prison cell. After leaving the hospital, Kosuke went to get paid and then headed home for a well deserved rest.

0420 | 0300

Back to top Go down

Kosuke's missions
Page 1 of 1