Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Learning of his Past (P,NK) WIP Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Learning of his Past (P,NK) WIP Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Learning of his Past (P,NK) WIP Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Learning of his Past (P,NK) WIP Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Learning of his Past (P,NK) WIP Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Learning of his Past (P,NK) WIP Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Learning of his Past (P,NK) WIP Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Learning of his Past (P,NK) WIP Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Learning of his Past (P,NK) WIP Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Learning of his Past (P,NK) WIP I_vote_lcapLearning of his Past (P,NK) WIP I_voting_barLearning of his Past (P,NK) WIP I_vote_rcap 
Will
Learning of his Past (P,NK) WIP I_vote_lcapLearning of his Past (P,NK) WIP I_voting_barLearning of his Past (P,NK) WIP I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Learning of his Past (P,NK) WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rikaro

Rikaro

Learning of his Past (P,NK) WIP Empty
PostSubject: Learning of his Past (P,NK) WIP   Learning of his Past (P,NK) WIP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 6:37 am

Rikaro was sitting on the porch of his house within the Uchiha district. His father had told him it was urgent and that he needed to hurry and get ready so they can leave. Every since last week when Rikaro had awakened his Sharingan 1st Tomoe his father had been edging him into learning new things. Of course Rikaro listened to him and learned all the things he could think of, closing his eyes and opening them staring at the vast see his Sharingan would glow showing the pain and sadness that was needed to unlock it." Are you ready " said his father who was leaning against the threshold of the door arm crossed. Rikaro would nod deactivating his Sharingan as he got up." Where are we going " said Rikaro awaiting an answer from his father." The Naka Shrine, I am going to show you something that would be deemed helpful within the future " said his father with his reply. The Naka Shrine? Most Uchiha were not allowed within the shrine unless they were accompanied by a elder Uchiha. His father was one of those of course." OK, let's go " said his father as he walked out of the threshold and jumped to the top of the house.

Rikaro would nod his head as he followed his father jumping on the roof of the house as they began their journey to the shrine. His father was slight faster than Rikaro so Rikaro always was some distance behind him as they jumped from building to building. However, Rikaro experienced no tiredness because he was eager to find out what his father was talking about.
Back to top Go down

Learning of his Past (P,NK) WIP
Page 1 of 1