Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Learning Things Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Learning Things Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Learning Things Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Learning Things Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Learning Things Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Learning Things Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Learning Things Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Learning Things Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Learning Things Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Learning Things I_vote_lcapLearning Things I_voting_barLearning Things I_vote_rcap 
Will
Learning Things I_vote_lcapLearning Things I_voting_barLearning Things I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Learning Things

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heavens Will

Heavens Will

Learning Things Empty
PostSubject: Learning Things   Learning Things Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 1:46 am

Name:Ten Thousand Lightning Bugs
Type:Ninjutsu
Element:Lightning
Range:10- 100 meters
Handseals:Dog, Boar, Tight, Dragon, Rat, Horse,Hare, snake, ox, bird
Speed: 80
Description:he jutsu is just like it's name. A fairly simple, yet new technique. The user makes ten consecutive seals ending with bird. At the end of the seal session of the jutsu, the user emits glowing chakra. It creates an aura around their body. The glowing aura then disperses from the body, and turns into what would look like Fire Flies. These little fire flies are actually small balls, about a half inch in circumfrence, and made of pure Raiton Chakra. Once the bugs surround a certain area or abject, the ten thousand fire flies will explode once the bird seal is released. The send out an exposion of lightning about a 15 meter in diameter electrocuting anything and everything in their path of destruction. Each individal ball of lighting once exploded does damage to anything 1 foot in diameter to the ball.

Name: Raiton: Raikou Kousen no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Beam Technique)
Type:Ninjutus
Range: 15 Meters
Handseals:Boar, Dragon,dog, Hare, Horse
Speed:60
Description: This is the pinnacle of the single-target ranged lightning jutsu. The attack from Lightning Blast has been upgraded further, making it into a beam twice as wide as before, and much more damaging. Targets hit head-on with this jutsu will experience a fantastic amount of pain and be stunned after the jutsu ends. Also, nearly missing with this jutsu also has some effect. Because of the high amount of voltage, small lightning bolts can arc from the beam to someone standing within two feet of it, causing shocks a little bit more damaging than those of Lightning Bolt technique. This jutsu can be ended prematurely by the user.

Name:Rensa Raikou no Jutsu (Chain Lightning Technique)
Type:Ninjutus
Range:10-15 Meters
Handseals:Horse
Speed: 70
Description:A useful technique generally used in an attempt to take out a group of enemies by surprise. Forming electricity into both hands then katsu launches a continuous stream of Lightning at one opponent, if the technique hits one person it immediately launches itself at the next person in range. The lightning can be controlled by the user to prevent it from attacking any friendly that come into range. The lightning chain specifically targets water that is found in the body, so bunshins are generally left untouched unless it's a Water Bunshin. The original number of targets this jutsu can initially hit is five.

Name:inbikiri Ekido no Jutsu (Lightning Rage Technique)
Type:Ninjutsu
Range:20 Meters
Handseals:Horse, Dragon, Rat,Monkey, Dog,Tiger, Ram
Speed: 90
Description:after making the necessary handseals the user slap the ground (as many times as one wants) for everytime they slap the ground a blast wave of lightning radiates outwards 20 meters. If hit by this attack it will give you serve burns and electrocute anyone that gets it with high voltage stunning the person for one post.

Last edited by Heavens Will on Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:54 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Learning Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning Things   Learning Things Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 2:01 am

Lighting Bug: Cool. I assume each individual bug does a small amount of damage, but they add up for a great deal, yes? Also, does each ball explode in a half meter radius? that seems a bit wide considering they are each a half in in diameter.

Lighting Beam: Is Lightning Blast a technique that already exists? I may just be dumb and not know...

This will need a speed that it travels at. Also, what do you mean by it can be ended prematurely?

Chain Lighting: Sith Lighting!!!! But this will also need a speed the lightning travels at. Also, how can it possibly differentiate between friend and foe? Otherwise it looks good.

Lightning Rage: Needs a speed. Does the lightning do anything particular? Paralyze? Electrical burns? Just a shock?
Back to top Go down
Heavens Will

Heavens Will

Learning Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning Things   Learning Things Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 2:16 am

edited added speed, also my lightning blast is a lot weaker and does far less adamage then the one that is an existence also that was take on the porm of a triangle. Mines takes on the form of a cylinder. also edited everything else giving more detail.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Learning Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning Things   Learning Things Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 12:01 am

Approved! Have fun!

Also, as discussed, the last ability will cost the same amount for each pulse generated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Learning Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning Things   Learning Things Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning Things
Page 1 of 1